ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Jason Beghe Interview Tease

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by Free to shine, Apr 14, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

2. sandygirl

sandygirl Silver Meritorious Patron

Quote from Oceanborn_Angel:
    I know what you mean, I think though, that this is the new "style" in $cio. I have heard SO missionaires ("handpicked by COB") speak exactly like this. It really shocked me.

Also, I mentioned someplace else on this board how I saw this dumb Reality Show with Leah Rimini on the birth of her child. She's an OT and every other word out of her and her husband's words was f***. Nice parents!

Maybe it's to show how serious they are as Scientologists!

3. Free to shine

Oh it's not new....! :melodramatic:

I think anyone who has worked for management or the GO etc will verify that. I can still turn the air blue and it did take a few years to break that habit. Swearing becomes normal - perhaps it's a stupid way of saying that what the "wog" world thinks doesn't matter, that staff can create their own rules and standards.

Also swearing really loudly and with a lot of intention is used as a control mechanism to intimidate. Those who have lost personal power in the insanity of Hubbardism will unconsciously use any means available to gain it back sometimes.

It's easier to leave. :D

Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  4. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

:thumbsup: Whooboy, he pissed, ain't he?;)

YEAH, You GO, Jason, You GO! :clap:

I can't wait to watch more of his vids!

MORE celebs need to leave and share their vids too!!!!

Could you all imagine the vid/book JT could do?

5. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

heh.

My favorite line so far:

'I went clear *twice* as a matter of fact!'

Zinj

6. Free to shine

7. Goldenrod

Goldenrod Patron with Honors

Also common with active and ex sailors (US Navy saliors, not kids pretending).
    :ohmy:

8. pomfritz

pomfritz Patron with Honors

Fuck is the adjective of choice in the SO, when you need to impinge but you're vocabulary is lacking more appropriate words. It's use is rampant and a sad commentary on this "church".

9. grundy

grundy Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes and no. At times that might be the cause, but it's not always.

To hear me speak at times, you might think that this is the case with me. But actually, I have an extensive vocabulary. I have read extensively. I use many words that fit very precisely and are words that, while not common in colloquial usage, are extremly apropos in the places that I use them.

A common problem I have is to explain to people the words that I use when I am not consciously, and conscientiously, using simpler words.

However, the tendency to use expletives in my lanquage predates any involvement with Scientology. I grew up in an inner-city, urban environment which set my speech patterns. My time in the Sea Org only reinforced these patterns.

It is not ALWAYS the case that a person using such phrases is lacking in usable vocabulary.

(A "nursery rhyme" from my neighborhood at age 5:

Peanut Butter, Mother F&$$er,
    Two Times a B$%*$
    If you ever mess with me,
    You'll get your damned a$$ kicked.

See what I mean, Verne?)

10. michelle

michelle Patron

that video just made me so happy :clap:

11. Neo

Neo Silver Meritorious Patron

12. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

13. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

14. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

15. alex

alex Gold Meritorious Patron

16. Neo

Neo Silver Meritorious Patron

Makes for an interesting before and after comparison. :)

17. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Wow, this is sooooo great! I hope Jason comes here and tells more of his stories on ESMB! Let's all post on Youtube and invite him, shall we?

Can't WAIT for the next installments, he could really make BIG impacts, this is awesome!:yes:

18. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Fair game includes "dirty tricks", such as the "noisy investigation" and worse. It is not simply revealing whoopsies from pc folders.

Paul

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  19. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

It includes *everything* (and anything), limited only by feasibility and the danger of being caught and causing a 'flap'.

Including R2-45

Zinj

20. sandygirl

sandygirl Silver Meritorious Patron

Quote from Zinjifar:
    One thing that makes this video sooo interesting is that as a 12+ year member, Jason MUST be aware of the dirty tactics and just doesn't give a sh**!

As a parishoner who was constantly being sold more "corrections" for hooey I ALREADY PAID FOR I can attest this pisses one off royally!!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

No matter what smear tactics the "church" may use, they are up against another person who had enough and will fight back!