Jason Beghe Interview Tease

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by Free to shine, Apr 14, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. OHTEEATE

OHTEEATE Silver Meritorious Patron

Jason

Jason is in more than a few tech training films, which means re-shoot and edit all his scenes, with same actors opposite new actor for his part. BIG job and expense. Even Gerry Armstrong is still shown occasionally at Flag in the TRs film as one of the prints still had him left in.
    Some people in LA, especially in show business, swear a lot. I thought it was funny. I have thought the same things. Especially the phony ha ha valence of the OT Ambassadors who are no more OT than anyone else.
    There may be OT states, but what is out now, as it is delivered now, is unstable at best. Super Power was announced in 1978, 30 years ago! OT9 and 10 in 1989, 19 years ago! HUGE outpoint the tyrant dwarf is messing around with basic books. Crikey!

2. LA SCN

LA SCN NOT drinking the kool-aid

3. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

First the FLDS

Next month in Hemet

Zinj

4. Tom of Helatrobus

Tom of Helatrobus Patron Meritorious

This is freakin' great! Oh my God, it's finally happening! This guy knows what he's talking about and can talk well and he'll get some attention. He's the anti-Cruise!!!

5. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

6. Neo

Neo Silver Meritorious Patron

:roflmao: :roflmao:

These are the end times (for the Co$) :coolwink:

7. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Patron

I sent the Beghe video to someone, who has been in for a long time. Now he is out. This is what he had to say:

"Although the major downfall of Scn has been caused by David Miscavige and his continuous and unrelenting desire to invalidate and crush the human spirit, I do believe that there are some fatal flaws in Scn itself, despite very workable tech (ARC, Tone Scale, Data Series, Integrity, and much of the auditing and so on.) One of several fatal flaws is the wording of the EPs of the grades and levels. These EPs in some cases are reachable and in some cases are not--or not by those I knew. Some of the upper level EPs were very advanced (such as exterior or control over matter, energy, space and time and even grade 0 which is pretty absolute in its wording). This puts the person himself on a withhold or confusion or invalidation. And since these stated EPs are core to the religion, it is very serious in its consequences. This does not mean auditing doesn't improve the human spirit. It means that what is being promised at various levels as the EP for each person is not necessarily being achieved, the person himself knows it, and hence the Bridge itself has a built-in flaw. This combined with other similar fatal flaws make it easy for someone like DM to take over and push the entire movement completely away from LRH. Certainty of LRH's tech would steel others against someone as vicious as DM. But that is not the case. How many people honestly and deeply believe that every case of sickness comes from being PTS? It is a brilliant datum to know certain individuals (real SPs) in the society can have a very negative influence on those around them and that being connected to them can be destructive to one's life. But then to go from there and say all sickness is PTSness is another matter. Or someone is an SP if they do something bad to Scn or say something bad about it. Those last two datums are another matter and I believe throw doubt into the minds of many who study the SP technology. Is an SP an SP because they really are or are they SP because they do something bad to Scn or criticize it? Which is it? There are other fatal flaws than the above. But these are examples of some of those flaws and they throw doubt into the tech and create unsable individuals.

I believe somewhere in the above summary is the reason many are not certain of Scn, partially why it can be attacked, and why individuals leave Scn or let DM run wild and vicious."

I personally found it very true. The built-in flaws can make it possible to have a leader like DM. Otherwise the system would not let someone like that stay in his position.

8. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Haaaaahhhhhhhhh, My Needle Is Soooooo Floating. It is LFBD over this well-articulated summary of what's wrong with Co$ and even those parts of Scn.

Wow, thanks, you've just made my day....

Floating on outta here! :bighug: Please feel free to forward this message to your friend who wrote that and the effect it's created...on me anyway! :yes:

9. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Patron

I'm glad, you feel this way. I also felt that it is so well-worded and articulated how I felt somewhere deep.. I sent it to him!

10. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

I'd say the built in flaws were built in deliberately, to allow a leader like Ron.

Zinj

11. OHTEEATE

OHTEEATE Silver Meritorious Patron

flaws

I did OT 8 in 1988. Ten years later all of the 8's and 7 completions were rounded up for more 7, as we had not " used all the tools available", and had basically quickied the level. No quarrel with that. It made 8 last about 3 weeks in my case, then back into the mud. So, I had no big income and borrowed another $100,000 to go through and get back onto 7 "expanded". Never quite made it. Notice, I am now out and critical, hmmmm? I saw staff were not getting on or through, either. So, the promised EPs are not being attained. Is it the tech or the application? If only 1% of those who start ever make it, why advertise it at all? Has anyone REALLY made it? Is OT 9 and 10 worth all the waiting around? Is Super Power going to be released in our lifetimes? or will it all collapse from sheer disgust at the charade being conducted by the dwarf and his minion? OSA Int staff must be getting about 10 hours sleep a week right now, if that. Poor bastards.

12. nozeno

nozeno Gold Meritorious Patron

When your friend has the "Jason Cog", then he will understand the true nature of the "flaw".

13. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

14. LA SCN

LA SCN NOT drinking the kool-aid

Question...

OH, OHTEEATE - This is a little off thread but I have to ask...do you know the current status of your fellow 1988 OT8 comps? In particular I'm curious about Michael Lewis whom I knew at CCI at the time. He was a high profile field auditor at the time - haven't seen much about him for the last few years.

15. Neo

Neo Silver Meritorious Patron

16. sandygirl

sandygirl Silver Meritorious Patron

Quote from Grasshopper:
    This is spot on.
    When I had to attest to the EP of Grade 0 I told my auditor that I did not reach THAT exact EP. It is very exact in it's wording.

I was told I was reading too much into it and although it seemed wrong I did attest. I rationalized that I did have gains and I was also not able to lay out any more $$$$$ for a lower level. I stayed in for years after but that was a disappointment to find out the stated EPs aren't real!

17. I guess I wouldn't make a very good Scientologist. The moment someone aimed that filth my way I'd leave. My dad, when he was drunk (He's sober now. Been sober for over a decade.) would get verbally and physically abusive, so whenever I hear swearing I think of how scared I was as a child. It's very unnerving for me.

18. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Patron

I can totally understand that. The first time in the SO when my senior yelled and sweared at me, being a brand-new Scn-ist and SO member, I was shocked. I could not believe it. Slowly I got used to it though and it became accepted - if you yelled and used abusive language against someone it showed that you were "putting his ethics in" and that you were soooo dedicated you could not control yourself... and it was very embarrassing when you heard a senior person yelling with public people within hearing distance because you knew that they were thinking where is ARC, where are the standard tools to handle something or someone, and that how good it was that they were not the staffmember's position... I guess if you are very emotional, you have this coming up. I was not a swearing-type, ever, but got used to it and sometimes, even nowdays, I catch myself swearing. Not good.

19. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Same here.

20. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

"Fuck" is the sound that comes out when something is suddenly pushed into somewhat of a fitting cavity. :coolwink: