What's new

Jenna Miscavige Hill Interview

AnonKat

Crusader
You my friend are a delight and a darling

I think someone should turn her book or Marc Headley's book into a movie. Good action, good suspense...I'd pay to see that.

(P.S. is it just me, or does the guy in the second video sound drunk?)

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
I did a translation of the video for WWP and might as well also post that here. :yes:
Pieter Jan Hagens [presenter Dutch PBS news show Één Vandaag]
...she had a privileged position within the Scientology movement. Jenna Miscavige Hill, the niece of the leader of Scientology. She thought she lost control of her own life and she stepped out. She wrote a book and now travels around the world to warn against the movement.

Jenna speaks

Bart Hettema, reporter [edited by Maaike Delver]
Even though she left the Church of Scientology a few years ago, she is still cautious, aloof. Jenna Miscavige-Hill, the niece of David Miscavige, the man who leads the church for 26 years.

David Miscavige, the dwarf, speaks

Bart Hettema
And she has literally opened a book about her life in the Sea Org, the elite institute of Scientology.

Jenna speaks

Bart Hettema
Scientology, a religious movement which in the Netherlands is very small, but in the country of origin has much more support. Hollywood stars like John Travolta, Juliette Lewis and Kirsty Alley are known members, but he - Tom Cruise – tells constantly why the Scientology religion is better than any other.

Tom Cruise, the other dwarf, speaks

Scientology promo

Bart Hettema
The ideas of Scientology are based on some secret ideas in which extraterrestrial civilizations and transporting souls with spaceships occur.

Jenna Speaks

Bart Hettema
Founder of Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard, a naval officer who in World War II twice had been relieved of his duties and later began writing science fiction. In the 50s he was the creator of a self-help program, Dianetics.

Dianetics promo

Bart Hettema
Hubbard later founded the Church of Scientology. Jenna's parents were members of the highest committee, the Sea Org, and Jenna joined them later. You can only join if you sign the one billion years contract.

Jenna speaks

Bart Hettema
Around her seventeenth Jenna begins to doubt the Church of Scientology. Her uncle David is the boss, but her parents are disgraced and drift away from the church. Jenna yearns more and more for a life without control.

Jenna speaks

Bart Hettema
When the Church frustrates her marriage with her husband and sends them on a mission to Australia she is able to taste freedom. Once again they decide to go away and that is mentally tough.

Jenna speaks

Bart Hettema
Jenna is particularly angry at the Church of Scientology as an institution, rather than the people she has left behind. Not even her uncle, who leads a luxurious life and hasn't spoken with her for years.

Jenna speaks

Pieter Jan Hagens
The Church of Scientology has announced that it doesn't recognize itself in Jenna's story. The members have had a wonderful time in the Sea Organization and meanwhile they lead successful lives, says Scientology.