ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

Jessica Anne Feshbach (Davis) now a realtor in Austin, Texas?

Discussion in 'Controversial Scientologists' started by Smurf, Dec 21, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. secretiveoldfag

secretiveoldfag Silver Meritorious Patron

Tommy's Special Skills

:lol:

2. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

She was on chemo in 04 or 03 when I was still in the Sea Org. She was losing her hair and everything. I dont know if she was ever fighting death or if it ever got that far, but she did have cancer and get chemo for it. Unless she was taking something else that made her hair fall out.

3. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Maybe Tommy is going to SUE and he wants to be in the right jurisdiction? LOL The "cancer fraud" is Scientology spreading their WHISPERING CAMPAIGNS and they do that about everyone who leaves....EVERYONE.

IT would have been bad PR to tell the truth - that Tommy Davis could not hack lying anymore and getting punched by Miscavige because the spokesholes job is impossible to do, be and now, have...there is no spokeshole except COB. Sigh...he has to do everything himself.

4. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

I wonder if him getting out of town has anything to do with the Rathbun court case.

5. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

From whitepages.com

Jessica M Davis Age: 35-39

Address

2602 Harleyhill Dr Austin, TX 78745-5914

Says previous addresses were North Hollywood and San Jose. Sounds like her.

Different address but still in Austin.

I'd say they split up.

6. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

The owner of that property is listed as David Heyman, and it was purchased in 1996. She's either renting, or the record is not accurate.

7. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Don't really know for sure.

But if they just split up, and their house is on the market, I'd say there's a good chance she's renting.

8. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I don't think Tommy lives in CA, nor are he and Jessica separated as some have suggested here. IIRC, Tommy mentions in his deposition for the Rathbun case that he works the CA company and lives in TX. I recall reading somewhere in one of the articles or in a comment that he was working from TX. It may have been in this article
    http://tonyortega.org/2014/01/02/th...et-of-documents-filed-in-scientology-lawsuit/

Anyway, here are some related clips of his depo:

ORAL AND VIDEOTAPED DEPOSITION OF12 THOMAS W. "TOMMY" DAVIS13 DECEMBER 4, 2013

taken in TX. Exhibit F of Monique Rathbun v Scientology: Motion to Reconsider

9. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

You're probably right.

10. Udarnik

I think Lone Star ought to go personally deliver a gift from ESMB and get some direct info.

For a gift, may I suggest a stuffed squirrel? :biggrin:

11. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

I know that part of town well and I'd be very surprised if Jessica "Feshbach" lived there. It's a working middle class neighborhood which means it is way beneath her tastes and "class".

EDIT: Oh I see where this Jessica Davis lived earlier in N. Hollywood and San Jose. She may very well be renting it then. The market is HOT in Austin. Houses are hard to find for both renting and buying. So she may have grabbed it just to have something quick. Her Mother lives in the high rise Austonian downtown.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
  12. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

LOL.. Yes we're not like OSA. We wouldn't deliver a dildo.

13. Udarnik

No head cams, either. We'll take your word for it. :p

14. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

That'd be hilarious, a bunch of stuffed squirells with webcams attached to their heads.

15. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Keep in mind, too, that her and Tom D still own that 1.5 million dollar house and are probably still paying the mortgage on it.

Granted, they are both from wealthy families but she does work in a somewhat normal job, so she probably isn't all that rich. It may be that the money that funded the house they had was primarily Tommy's. If they split up, she may not be able to afford a second pricey residence.

Of course this is all conjecture anyway...we don't know for sure that they split up or that this Jessica Davis is actually her.

16. Knows

No F&*#ING KIDDING Tommy Davis has experience in CRISIS MANAGEMENT, and he can totally put an emphasis on CRISIS!

I would like to add to his list of KEY STRENGTH: Spokeshole for a Criminal Cult - able to lie under oath without flinching.

17. Knows

My last year in - the stress was SO BAD - MY HAIR WAS FALLING OUT IN CHUNKS! Now I am fine and it is all good but stress can do strange things and Scientology dishes out no short orders of STRESS!

Thanks for this information. I am happy she is out of the Cult - it was making her ill and now that she has gotten away from the SP - Scientology and everyone in it who contributing to suppressing others in the name of Command Intention - COB - she will hopefully do better.

I always wondered if Tommy Davis was gay and the marriage was a front like JT and KP. I don't really care if he is or not - it is just that Scientology gives the delusion that people can go straight with the tek and they can't.

18. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

I know Tommy from CCInt for many years. I highly doubt he is gay. Very highly doubtful.

19. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

Bea, me and Donna Shannon all knew Tommy and can all attest that he used to be a very nice, very sweet guy.

Hope he's gotten back to his "true self" now that he's out of the SO.

20. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP