What's new

Jett's death predicted in 2007? Is this a prank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Well, the Wayback Machine has no records of that website.

It is a prank, and it's totally disgusting!

But there has been worry for years that Jetts life expectancy was not great. By reason of autism and seizures. That has been mentioned occasionally in the media.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Could you let it go? :whistling:

The cult used and I suppose still uses "bank" and "case" as a way to enforce their Orthodxy and control the slaves' behaviour. Sometimes they even use out of session auditng commands to do this.

I hope, Emma, you are not using the same sort of trick to try to enforce the new Orthodoxy of thinking and behaving onto ESMbers. That would be a shame, to flip into the scientology control mechanism on exes.

Adding a "whistling" at the end still doesn't make your comment appear to be anything else than snide and sarcastic.

An apology will be fine. Thanks.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I have nothing to apologise for.

You've done nothing but stir the pot for days now, which while being highly annoying, is in complete contrast to what you preach.

You have a bug up your ass and you will not let it go. That was why I asked "can you let it go?" After all it was your sig line and is the standard you set for yourself.
I hope, Emma, you are not using the same sort of trick to try to enforce the new Orthodoxy of thinking and behaving onto ESMbers. That would be a shame, to flip into the scientology control mechanism on exes.

What a disgusting thing to say. Your covert attempts to slime ESMB lately have not gone unnoticed but this takes the cake.

You and I both know what is really going on here and I wish you'd just knock it off. I thought (and you assured me) you were better than this.

Carmel

Crusader
WTF?

Show some respect towards this wonderful woman in her time of grief!

Follow the new Orthodoxy of ESMB or this thread will be removed from open discussion!

Could you let it go? :whistling:
Emma, sometimes you are way too tolerant in my IMHO. Tolerance is a good attribute, but if ya don't keep it in check when you've got a job to do and that job is being fu'ked with, then it's not so good I reck'n.

I consider the above comment regarding the "new Orthodoxy of ESMB" a nasty dig at you, and ESMB as it has been from day one. I would have slammed it - you have every right to to. The purpose and rules of ESMB have been stated from the onset, and while they may have been added to, they have not changed as far as I know.

<snip>

Adding a "whistling" at the end still doesn't make your comment appear to be anything else than snide and sarcastic.

An apology will be fine. Thanks.
WTF? Who the hell made the first "snide and sarcastic" comment here? In Oz Land, it's the dude who throws the first punch who has something to answer for...the one who has every right to retaliate, gets a pat on the back for doing so.

How can you go on about Emma's response to you, when it was your snide comment that she responded to in the first place??? AND, she didn't even slam you for it!

The rules and purposes of ESMB haven't changed since its inception. Maybe there are mods again, who are are making an effort to get members to abide by the rules and purposes, but that doesn't mean a new orthodoxy - it just means back up for Emma and ESMB. What has changed for goodness sake?

I'm not crawling up Emma's arse here - not my style! Nor is it my style to sit back and STFU, despite the fact that it could be seen that I am doing so.

I believe that Emma and the mods are so bent on "doing the right thing" and "being objective", that they can sometimes over compensate for their own subjective reality, and let the likes of your original comment (post #5) and possibly your later barb in post #13 let slip. I'm so perturbed by the twists and inference, that I don't feel inclined to.

If you have a gripe with Emma, then take it to pm or email. The nasty barbs from you on this thread from you are not OK in my books, and I'm confused as all fuck, in regard to where the hell you are coming from by dealing with any disagreement you may have, in this manner.

Last edited:

Carmel

Crusader
I have nothing to apologise for.

You've done nothing but stir the pot for days now, which while being highly annoying, is in complete contrast to what you preach.

You have a bug up your ass and you will not let it go. That was why I asked "can you let it go?" After all it was your sig line and is the standard you set for yourself.

What a disgusting thing to say. Your covert attempts to slime ESMB lately have not gone unnoticed but this takes the cake.

You and I both know what is really going on here and I wish you'd just knock it off. I thought (and you assured me) you were better than this.

I don't really know what's going on, but well done you for not taking it lying down.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
This was an interesting thread. A question was posed about a website. Alanzo came on with a disrespectful comment about a grieving woman. On the other censored/hidden thread I understand that such posts were deleted (no problem with that if they were in bad taste) yet presumably because it was Alanzo, who is in agreement with the current thinking on ESMB, he was neither censored nor criticised for his poor taste.

So I posted an obvious ironic post pointing this out - It made Alanzo laugh - he understood the ironic point I was making.

I got the thread back on track after Alanzo's diversion and Schwimm produced a response with useful data. Much better than the bad taste responses that were coming from Alanzo. A good example of how ESMB can work positively.

Emma pitched in with a post implying I was acting through "case". I pointed out that is what the cult do.

Listen, when I disagree with someone's post - I disagree, that is all. In discussion, disagreements can be expressed, we don't want full compliant agreement - or do we?

Who says I preach "not stirring the pot"? I think sometimes stirring the pot is enlivening. I'm happy for someone to disagree with me and always try to discuss and debate. But I don't agree or go quiet just because I am faced with disagreement.

There is an attempt going on as regards the Travoltas to enforce some orthodoxy of what should and should not be said. It is plainly evident, several of us have seen it and posted about it.

Now, I'm not talking about outright bad taste. Any such should be censored and warnings issued per the board rules, whichever side of the debate the bad-taster is on.

But within ordinary bounds of decency, imposing any "shoulds" or "should nots", which has been done around the Travoltas, is a deadening activity, such as the cult practices.

If people are made to think only one or a narrow point of view "should" be expressed, then ESMB will atrophy and die.

Now who would want EMSB to die? .....

Are we going to play their game?

Emma, I love and admire you, but that should not mean I always agree with you.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Kelly Preston is hot.

There is no disrespect there at all.

She is an extremely beautiful and talented woman.

She is hot.

Very very hot.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Ooohkey.. If we're analysing this thread..

This is the OP:
If you click the link you will see a picture of Kelly Preston.. Indeed a very beautiful woman to look at.

I took Alanzos remark as a comment to that picture, and 'perceived' that he very pointedly ignored the text and subject on that same website... Ie: giving the prediction prank the attention it deserved.

Hmm.. That's how I understood it.. Maybe I'm a dork?

:run:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Ooohkey.. If we're analysing this thread..

This is the OP:
If you click the link you will see a picture of Kelly Preston.. Indeed a very beautiful woman to look at.

I took Alanzos remark as a comment to that picture, and 'perceived' that he very pointedly ignored the text and subject on that same website... Ie: giving the prediction prank the attention it deserved.

Hmm.. That's how I understood it.. Maybe I'm a dork?

:run:

You, once again, my Danish Pastry Friend, have hit the nail right on the head!

Jesus this guy's intelligent!

His parents must have gone over on a boat from America!

Status
Not open for further replies.