What's new

John Travolata is a selfish coward

Andtheyalllived

Patron with Honors
I will never understand why HelluvaHoax coming in and saying "Wow, that was bullshit" gets characterized as insulting, bullying, attacking; It reminds me of Scio-impulse to throw the word bigotry around at the slightest provocation, in order to shut things down.

His post included 3 elements:

1. An attack on this position (to paraphrase): "Threads like these make current Scientologists more likely to stay in."
There's nothing ad-hom about that.

2. He did a very thorough job in the word clearing department (ie, Selfish/Coward), and backed it up.

3. He predicted with "uncanny accuracy" what the reaction would be to his opinion.

Where's the attack?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I will never understand why HelluvaHoax coming in and saying "Wow, that was bullshit" gets characterized as insulting, bullying, attacking; It reminds me of Scio-impulse to throw the word bigotry around at the slightest provocation, in order to shut things down.

1. An attack on this position (to paraphrase): "Threads like these make current Scientologists more likely to stay in."

2. He did a very thorough job in the word clearing department (ie, Selfish/Coward), and backed it up.

3. He predicted with "uncanny accuracy" what the reaction would be to his opinion.

Where's the attack?

Thanks for the clarity! That was most refreshing, lol.

By the way, the Church of Hoaxology would love to hire you as our new International Spokesperson. And we are running a very special introductory offer for staff contracts that are only 1/2 billion years, in case you change your mind and want to do something else, no problem!

Andtheyalllived

Patron with Honors
Thanks for the clarity! That was most refreshing, lol.

By the way, the Church of Hoaxology would love to hire you as our new International Spokesperson. And we are running a very special introductory offer for staff contracts that are only 1/2 billion years, in case you change your mind and want to do something else, no problem!

OMGGGG! Do I get to wear one of the sailor-girl uniforms and serve the COB? Because my friends say it's, like, a HUGE honor!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

Where's the attack?
You may have missed it and I may have only noticed it because he took my name in vain.

It's obviously not an attack to anyone who isn't concerned about it or doesn't know the history of this constant snarking at posters who express different, non-HH-approved views.

What he said was;

"Sorry to burst the trolling bubble of Balthasar (and Panda who agreed with him)..."

I don't troll here and am not living in a "trolling bubble". Helluvahoax is quick to call troll on anyone who holds a differing view. I suspect his comments here and on another thread (where he also took me to task) have as much to do with our long history here on ESMB as it does with anything I actually said.

The post itself was excellent, it's a shame (to me) that Helluvahoax had to go there in the course of making his point.

In any event, I'm done with this. :wave:

HelluvaHoax!

You may have missed it and I may have only noticed it because he took my name in vain.

It's obviously not an attack to anyone who isn't concerned about it or doesn't know the history of this constant snarking at posters who express different, non-HH-approved views.

What he said was;

"Sorry to burst the trolling bubble of Balthasar (and Panda who agreed with him)..."

I don't troll here and am not living in a "trolling bubble". Helluvahoax is quick to call troll on anyone who holds a differing view. I suspect his comments here and on another thread (where he also took me to task) have as much to do with our long history here on ESMB as it does with anything I actually said.

The post itself was excellent, it's a shame (to me) that Helluvahoax had to go there in the course of making his point.

More bullshit. Whom have I called "Troll" on that wasn't a troll? Yet the unfounded accusation that I randomly label "troll" "on anyone who holds a differing view" from me. Quite observably, more Panda Paranoia. He apparently can't stop making outrageous (and obviously false) claims about my posting. LOL

The reason I called Balthasar a troll (didn't call Panda a troll, if that's what he thinks) is because Balthasar posts moronic troll shit quite often. In fact I dedicated the first post of the "WANNA SEE A TROLL?" thread to Balthasar's rants about how Paulette Cooper was actually fair gaming L. Ron Hubbard. How depraved do someone's posts have to get before one has "permission" to label the obvious trollery? LOL

If the sentence above had ambiguity that could be interpreted that I was calling Panda a troll, that is not the case or what was intended. If I actually had that belief, I wouldn't be shy about saying it. lol. But if the parentheses didn't make that clear, I am stating it here. I said Balthasar is a troll.

If anyone doesn't think that Balthasar engages in flat out trolling, all I can say is lolololololololololololololol.

READER'S TIP: See how cleverly Panda keeps running his nasty innuendo and generalities campaign, while claiming someone else is doing that? LOL.

Last edited:

Andtheyalllived

Patron with Honors

What he said was;

Yeah, "troll" is always inflammatory, but he only named names of those involved in the discussion.

I just hate when direct and slightly edgy opinion gets the "You're being MEAN" response... AND THEN The next 10 comments are about whether or not X was mean to Y, whether or not the argument was unfair/incorrect, and other semantics.

And then there's the inevitable redirect "Let's get back to John Travolta being a Selfish Coward" when that's what the initial objectionable comment was about!

Andtheyalllived

Patron with Honors
The reason I called Balthasar a troll is because he/she posts moronic troll shit quite often. In fact I dedicated the first post of the "WANNA SEE A TROLL?" thread to Balthasar's rants about how Paulette Cooper was actually fair gaming L. Ron Hubbard. How depraved do someone's posts have to get before one has "permission" to label the obvious trollery? LOL .

Holy hell. I Just read this, originally Posted by Balthasar:

"What was all my fuss about it? Please let me try to explain.
It seems so far Paulette Cooper initiated the attacks on Scientology and Hubbard. Paulette Cooper fair gamed Scientology. That would Hubbard make a victim and Paulette Cooper the aggressor.
As I am defending Hubbard I will not take this lightly much less to let you off the hook.
You have 48 hours to come up with evidence that Paulette Cooper was NOT the initial aggressor otherwise you are toast."

Been away for awhile, and clearly need to get my Cynicism vs Naiveté Meter calibrated.

Lone Star

Crusader
Yes, I have to admit that Balthasar is a piece of work. In fact I've had him on my ignore list for quite some time now.

In fact it was mostly due to his post slamming Paulette Cooper if I remember correctly. He's a real....oh wait...I already said piece of work. LOL...

And I'm being very nice. :yes:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Yes, I have to admit that Balthasar is a piece of work. In fact I've had him on my ignore list for quite some time now.

In fact it was mostly due to his post slamming Paulette Cooper if I remember correctly. He's a real....oh wait...I already said piece of work. LOL...

And I'm being very nice.
:yes:

Yes, it's obvious :yes:

You shall be given an ESMB medal of humanitarian :lol:

Same here, the Paulette Cooper thread contained pieces to be put into the museum of horrors.... :nervous:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

There is one good thing about trollery--it brings out the best ninja moves from ESMB posters. LOL

Originally Posted by Balthasar
What keeps celebs in Scientology are unfair shit threads like this one for example. "Evolved" Exes find it cool to bash somebody who hasn't done anything bad to them. How many of you actually know J. Travolta personally to be able to judge him?

Want to see a coward? Perhaps look in the mirror:coolwink:

So, let's review:

QUESTION: Is the thing that "keeps" John Travolta, Tom Cruise and Kirstie "in Scientology...unfair shit threads like this one?"
ANSWER: No. Travolta, for example doesn't even look at "entheta" (like the HBO documentary) so he hardly reads "unfair shit threads like this one". If Scn celebs don't read "unfair shit threads like this one" how does this thread "keep them in Scientology"? Illogical nonsense like that could only come from the mind of a trained Scientologist. LOL.

QUESTION: Is Travolta (and Cruise, Alley and other Scn celebrities) "selfish"?
ANSWER: Yes, of course they are. They want money, fame, VIP perks and "wins" and never lift so much as a finger to help their fellow Scientologists. In Travolta's case, he even admits that he won't look at an explosive whistleblowing documentary about the outrageous human rights abuses of his "religion". Because he places his own "FN" and "VGIs" above the suffering of others. As long as he "feels good about it" he doesn't care in the least about the suffering of others or the crimes of Scientology. That is, in every conceivable respect, selfish. It cannot be other.

QUESTION: Is Travolta a coward?
ANSWER: Yes, he is a complete coward in every sense of the word. He's afraid to look at a film. He's terrified to ask any questions. He's afraid to look at the internet. He's afraid to speak to ex-Scientologists. He's afraid to read the worldwide media and actually learn what people think of him. He's afraid to learn his own religion is an abusive fraud that imprisons, beats, humiliates, bankrupts and psychologically terrorizes people with disconnections and Fair Game. He is a terrible coward. (Compare this to courageous ex-Scn celebrities who were willing to look at the internet, learn the truth and ask real questions: e.g. Jason Beghe, Paul Haggis, Leah Remini, Lisa Marie Presley, et al.)

Scientology Celebrities: If they had lived in Nazi Germany, they would have been very busy issuing "Non Enturbulation Orders", "Declares" and "Disconnections" on German citizens who had tried to tell them about the concentration camps.

Last edited:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
I must say I kinda understand Balthasar and, by extension of his point(s), I even understand John Travvollatti or whatever his name is.

Why would they leave the romantic coziness of their [STRIKE]fucked up[/STRIKE] pleasant [STRIKE]cultish[/STRIKE] mindset to see the full evilness and cruelty of the world outside?

Just look at what happened to Leah Remini!

Weren't it the disgusting, brutally cruel, evil-to-the-bone hordes of ESMBers who mercilessly attacked her and her family, destroyed their careers and tried to make their lives a living hell?

I understand that the Reminis are an exceptionally tough bunch (probably not from this planet), who have somehow managed to survive so far, even if only barely so, but for average humans like Tummy Grease and Johnny Trattoria, the [STRIKE]coming out[/STRIKE] outcome might be less successful.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

[STRIKE]She didn't have the[/STRIKE] They didn't have the [bleeping] rank [STRIKE] to ask about Shelly[/STRIKE] to muzzle her. :no:

They didn't have the [bleeping] [STRIKE]rank[/STRIKE] tech to [STRIKE][STRIKE]ask about Shelly[/STRIKE] fuck the wrong italian family :no:

Last edited:

Andtheyalllived

Patron with Honors
Scientology Celebrities: If they had lived in Nazi Germany, they would have been very busy issuing "Non Enturbulation Orders", "Declares" and "Disconnections" on German citizens who had tried to tell them about the concentration camps.

You know, this has been on my my mind since I read the following earlier today, but I didn't discuss it because I try not to invoke Godwin's law:
"The 'us vs them/we're at war' mindset is a big part of the scientology indoctrination. No one wants to bail on their comrades in the middle of a battle."

What is this?
'I don't agree with it, but I understand it?'
'They're just following orders?'
'Bros before Hoes?'
(That's a joke, yo.)

I would follow Jenna into battle before Travolta any day of the week. It should be painfully clear who the heroes are.

HelluvaHoax!

--snipped--

What is this?
'I don't agree with it, but I understand it?'
'They're just following orders?'
'Bros before Hoes?'
(That's a joke, yo.)

lolololol

Originally Posted by Ethics Officer

Hello Andtheyalllived!

I am Celebrity Center's new Ethics Officer, so very nice to meet you!

As part of my new NE formula, I wanted to find a com line to you, make myself known (which I think you will agree I have done above).

Now I want to find out what is needed & wanted from me as your ethics terminal?

While you are working on that step, I need to R-Factor you that I am ordering you to report immediately to the org for your Committee of Evidence. Witnesses have already submitted KRs about your Joking-N-Degrading comments like "Bros Before Hoes". We know you are attacking and sabotaging mankind's only hope (Scn Celebrities)!

R-factor: No matter what you do or say, super-integrity and super-ethical and super-high awareness and super-confront big beings like John Travolta will never never never blow!

ML,

Celebrity Center Ethics Officer
h.c."Os" before "Blows"

Free Being Me

Crusader
"What's true for me is true"; How can someone believe that and yet disregard what's true for someone else? This must be believed in such a self involved state of mind that it would translate to "The only thing that matters is what I believe" or some slanted view on reality comparable to "it's only about what I experience". [HIGHLIGHT]Is this another end phenomena of the tech mechanics?[/HIGHLIGHT]

Yes. A cognitively dissonant altered identity dissociated from reality. My experience is scientology manufactures a maladaptive delusional psychosis of grandiosity with a generous dose of narcissism thrown in for good measure. The ultimate cult of self-ego denialist perfectionism. It's one of the cruelest things you can do to person because they don't realize they have been psychologically programmed to think-feel-act within their cultist parameters enabling the very system that's abusing them and others. An enclosed microcosm of the abused becoming the abuser.

I'll forgo the pejorative ad hominens because it doesn't help anyone wake up from scientology, it only makes scientologists dig their heels in with more cult-think.

Last edited:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
I must say I kinda understand Balthasar and, by extension of his point(s), I even understand John Travvollatti or whatever his name is.

Why would they leave the romantic coziness of their [STRIKE]fucked up[/STRIKE] pleasant [STRIKE]cultish[/STRIKE] mindset to see the full evilness and cruelty of the world outside?

Weren't it the disgusting, brutally cruel, evil-to-the-bone hordes of ESMBers who mercilessly attacked her and her family, destroyed their careers and tried to make their lives a living hell?

I understand that the Reminis are an exceptionally tough bunch (probably not from this planet), who have somehow managed to survive so far, even if only barely so, but for average humans like Tummy Grease and Johnny Trattoria, the [STRIKE]coming out[/STRIKE] outcome might be less successful.

Well, I guess I need to do the Ingrid* here...

So, nobody realized that I was making fun of Travolta's name being misspelled "Travolata" all throughout his thread? Nobody realized that Balthasar's bullshit is just completely indefensible and therefore a lost cause for any "knights in shining armors"? Nobody realized that the Reminis were never attacked or mistreated here on ESMB?

I could go on and on and on, but I guess my time is better spent re-treading the humor 101 course. :sadsigh:

* "Doing the Ingrid": An expression from the old, German Usenet days. Ingrid (last name withheld to protect the guilty from themselves) was a person who had the annoying habit of replying to her own posts numerous times, to make herself as well as her drivel seem more important than it was.

:coolwink: :biggrin:

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
I don't think a thread- even it it were unfair- would keep someone in Scn. All that would do is prompt an opinion about the thread, if the celeb were to read it.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
I don't think a thread- even it it were unfair- would keep someone in Scn. All that would do is prompt an opinion about the thread, if the celeb were to read it.

Yes, Claire, circles are round, per definition.

Now what was your point again? :giggle:

Sorry, I forgot that nobody will ever get a useful answer out of Claire. :coolwink: