ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

John Travolta, Kelly Preston, divorce rumor

Discussion in 'John Travolta/Kelly Preston' started by ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn, Apr 5, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. SPsince83

SPsince83 Gold Meritorious Patron

Space planes? Xenu? Hawaiian volcanoes? Ya know..... OT III.

2. Rmack

Rmack Van Allen Belt Sunbather

Oh, I get it now.

Cheerioate (tm) III or whatever is the OT III crap. And Hawaii was one of the volcanos in the story.

I thought there was something more here rather than the same old comic-book science fiction.

3. Rmack

Now I get it!

:duh:

Jokes on me.

4. SPsince83

SPsince83 Gold Meritorious Patron

Cheerioatee(tm) is a special OT level that only secret squirrels can handle. To be exposed to the material without enough free zeta to deal with the immense charge has been known to cause terminal constipation. In other words one becomes increasingly full of shit until death. Beware.

5. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Isn't it the OT level you need to move on target 2 as your body had become an impediement ???? Thus you drop your body at total cause...

6. Rmack

Exactly! the final 'OT' level; KILL YOURSELF NOW AND INSTANSTLY BECOME A SPIRITUAL BEING!!!

Sorry, but 'R2 45' was suppose to be a JOKE! But, of course, the joke was always on all of us.

7. Northern Shewolf

Northern Shewolf Patron Meritorious

And why not...coconut!:yes:
    Target 2 it is, yipee, yahoo!

8. FoJ

FoJ Patron

I believe Suri had legs from birth.

Boom boom. Here all week.

9. Little David

Little David Gold Meritorious Patron

The Odd Couple

For the conscience free, any fantasy is possible.

Twenty-eight years later, after experiencing many highs and lows, the two are still madly in love with each other.

The couple celebrated their 28th wedding anniversary on Sept. 5, 2019, sharing sweet Instagram tributes to each other.

Travolta shared a photo of himself and his wife hugging while at dinner, writing, “Happy Anniversary to my wonderful wife ♥️ @therealkellypreston

Preston also shared the same photo but wrote a lengthier heartfelt note to her husband.

“To my dearest Johnny, the most wonderful man I know. You have given me hope when I have felt lost, loved me patiently and unconditionally… made me laugh harder than any other human being possible… shared the most beautiful highs and at times lows,” she wrote.

She added, “You’re a dream Daddio and make life so much fun!! I trust my love with you implicitly… with you I know I will always be okay no matter what happens… I love you forever and completely. Happy 28th Anniversary @johntravolta ♥️.”

[​IMG]

https://people.com/movies/john-travolta-kelly-preston-marriage-in-photos/?slide=7269178#7269178

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    tesseract likes this.
  10. "I know I will always be okay" ... I bet! I see his beard (not her) isn't gray anymore.

11. "I know I will always be okay" ... I bet! I see his beard (not her) isn't gray anymore.

12. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

Isn't that nice of them to share their most personal love over the internet, for no reason at all. no ulterior reason what so ever.

13. Little David

Little David Gold Meritorious Patron

It's the kind of behavior that Makes America So Great!!!!!