ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel Part 2

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by Karen#1, Dec 19, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

Re: Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel

Yeah there was something like that - he said they had and could train and deliver standard tech, and that alone would boom the orgs. But then came postulate checks, and the Mission holders take down and then it was all in the toilet. Mimsey

2. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

Glad to hear that google has changed its policy. Glad to see you are still giving them a hard time.

Interesting that the footage was of David Miscavige and about 'the war is over,' two hot buttons for Scientology.

I wonder if DM is getting paranoid about the tax exemption?

3. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

The Constitution says that Congress shall make no law establishing religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

That is the legislative section of the government. The Judicial is entirely separate. It can get into religious doctrine and it can enforce the common law against crimes. No where in the Constitution does it say that the Supreme court cannot prohibit the free exercise of religion if it is found to damage others or violate the already established common law. It can't be construed to mean that it can't.

The above is my opinion and not advice, you should read it for yourself.

4. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

The Cult of Scientology knows all about FAIR USE. The doctrine and Law of Fair Use.

Some years back they sued Gawker, the on line magazine and LOST over the infamous Tom Cruise <cringeworthy> video.
    But they have a whole Division 150 ecclesiastical *religious* Sea Org members sitting around at Office of Special Affairs dreaming up ways to attack a whistleblower or critic.

http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise-indoctrination-video-scientology-tried-to-suppress

EPIC FAIL Scientology Inc lost,. Gawker won.
    http://gawker.com/5002319/church-of-scientology-claims-copyright-infringement

5. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

For you guys who want to know about events on that 1st Class VIII course . . . see Alan's post here on ESMB:
    LRH Psychosis on the Cl 8 Course by alan
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-full-perception&p=12239&viewfull=1#post12239

DartS was also there (Crew)

Also, I have to say that the "tech" of the OT8 R/D as revealed by Karen above is so destructive . . . it is quite insane, actually. To be noted also that it violates and is in contravention of the earlier OT levels tech in that this OT8 shit omits the notion that the thing being assessed for could be YOURS!!!

The insanity of it is that it is telling the client you ain't responsible for anything . . . .it is/was all "BTs"!

I don't think even Hubbard was that nuts . . . this has to be the midget's shit. He is the kind of animal that would foist something so destructive off on people.

I wrote a piece on this issue over on the Knowledgism Practice Group forum a couple of weeks ago . . . .

Here is part of it that gives you the gist of it.

/

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  6. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

ooops...wrong place to post it...​

7. HelluvaHoax!

Karen, you know what struck me as fascinating over the previous years of reading your outstanding whistleblowing exploits? This. . .

Frequently Hubbard would brag in bulletins, policies, taped lectures or other "Source references" about how some "SP" that tried to "attack" the "church" had succumbed to some ghastly early demise. Now, this was always and exclusively attributed to the "overt-motivator sequence", wherein the do-er of evil suddenly recognizes the hideousness of criticizing Hubbard/Scientology's salvation "tech" and "Bridge to Total Freedom"--and promptly "spins themselves in" and dies.

Again, Hubbard literally BRAGGED about this. I won't bother to look up and paste in the references here, but there are many. Let's assume for a brief moment that what Hubbard is saying is true. . .

Then what are we to make of Hubbard himself suddenly dropping dead? Was he likewise guilty of evil acts against innocent people? Wouldn't his unpredicted and unseemly death be a telltale sign of the vicious SP destroying themselves (because they are "basically good" and know they are "sabotaging" and destroying "mankind's only hope"?

ANSWER: No. When someone in the Salvation Navy drops dead, that is taken as a divine event where the savior ascended in order to do "advanced research" (i.e. "target II")

What about less illustrious soldiers in the church's war against SPs? What about such thugs as JIM LYNCH, cult shill and sociopathic author of volumes of commissioned attack pieces against Hubbard's/Miscavige's "enemies". Lynch, the same viciously lying "merchant of chaos" that the church brags they are trying to eradicate--but whom they are secretly paying to "enturbulate" as many people as humanly possible with their endless lies and innuendo. Why did Lynch (who mercilessly stalked you and Jeff even at your home!) suddenly drop dead?

[​IMG]

QUESTION: Is Jim Lynch also now doing
    "Advanced OT research" in outer space?

8. HelluvaHoax!

JIM LYNCH, hired by the Church of Scientology as a full time executive & writer for its FREEDOM MAGAZINE.

[​IMG]

Jim was deeply passionate about helping others attain FREEDOM.

Pictured with Jim (Terminator shades and muscle shirt) is his FREEDOM FACILITATOR.

Apparently people on this planet are quite reactively resistant to
    accepting FREEDOM. Thus, humanitarians like Jim (who deal
    only in theta, kindness, justice and truth) require an additional
    terminal to slam in freedom when it goes out. Dr. Hubbard
    discovered the formula for FREEDOM back in the 1960s.
    (L + T > B)[SUP]1[/SUP]

[SUP]1[/SUP] (L + T > B): Liar plus Thug is greater than Bank.

9. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

Hmmm...let's see...

Mike McGee was the Assistant Guardian in New York during the '70's and oversaw many of the criminal operations that were run against "the mother of all SP's," Paulette Cooper.

He was subsequently diagnosed and hospitalized for brain cancer, which quickly took his life.

His successor was Andy Savas.

10. Karen#1

I am declaring openly that I will plagiarise this priceless sentence from Helluva Hoax

1 (L + T > B): Liar plus Thug is greater than Bank.
    :goodposting:

11. mockingbird

mockingbird Silver Meritorious Patron

Karen , I must object strenuously. To understand your L + T equations I need to keep track of the liars and thugs in Scientology !! That's like going to the beach and watching each grain of sand !!!! Yikes !

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
  12. Karen#1

And all this while they strut around in fake naval uniforms proclaiming among themselves and to the world that they are the most *ETHICAL* beings on the planet and that by you sacrificing every last dime $$$$ to them , they will *put in* your ethics for better survival.....

The larger Orgs even have a person on post who is the Deputy *Commanding Officer* for Ethics and Image ! LOL

[​IMG]

13. mockingbird

Karen , you know Hubbard used 1984 as a how to manual !!? Particularly regarding calling things their actual opposite !? I covered how he wrote about that in my post, here at ESMB and my blog, Propaganda By Reversal Of Meaning.

Miscavige has certainly kept the tradition of calling things their opposite alive ! You have the slave ship Freewinds. The private religious retreat RPF. The brainwashing program to eradicate your ability to recall the facts called the Truth Rundown, the poisoning program called the Purification rundown. I could go on and on. A good rule in Scientology is to carefully consider the opposite of any name or description when looking at any part of Scientology. Quite often it fits.

14. oneonewasaracecar

Unless they are a real navy it is classed as cosplay.

The cosplay cult.

15. pkatz

pkatz Patron with Honors

They're a navy, alright.

A GOD DAMNED PISS ANT ONE SHIP NAVY.

16. mockingbird

17. oneonewasaracecar

I just word cleared Navy. Every definition uses the term 'warships.'

While the definition of 'warships' is open to dispute, it is plural.

You can't have a navy with one ship. They won't let you.

Therefore the land-based Sea Organization runs the cosplay cult of Scientology.

18. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

If I just mention "Godwin’s Law", does that trigger Godwin’s law?

I’m curious, when did they start creating a D/CO for Ethics and Image? I’m thinking there must be some kind of universal axiom at work here like: The need for Ethics Officers is directly proportional to the general population’s understanding of Scientology.

19. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

Yes, absolutely!
    [​IMG]

20. Little David

Little David Gold Meritorious Patron

Great, I'm looking forward to your reply to Churchhill's question. I hope I didn't miss your reply in all the subsequent posts.