ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by CommunicatorIC, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
View Users: View Users
  1. tired_of_pain

tired_of_pain Patron

2. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Why didn't you report this to her privately, in a PM? Why did you include a public link?

A little dissemination action?

Your posting history is interesting. Posts largely devoted to attacking Independent Scientologists and third-partying them to critics.

Sort of like including a public link here to slanderous material on another board.

3. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks Communicator IC

I never visit WWP or ARS and their babble is meaningless to me, but this "New" poster is interesting....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Tonight, we are shooting a breathtaking Sea Org escape, a recent one.
    This will make some good viewing.

I love tales of Sea org escapes especially when they are planned with military precision ....

4. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Just keep doing what you're doing, Karen, and ignore the Black PR being forwarded over there.

5. tired_of_pain

tired_of_pain Patron

sigh, i might be OSA :)

Sorry, i am not very familiar with how to PM, my bad :( :( I was taking your lead on letting others know from one forum to another. As I said, Sorry.

6. CommunicatorIC

Karen video: How Scientology knows all about you.

[video=youtube_share;VuRaBMDgWZk]http://youtu.be/VuRaBMDgWZk[/video]

7. JBWriter

JBWriter Happy Sapien

Re: Karen video: How Scientology knows all about you.

Just wanted to let Karen and her producer(s) know this video series is terrific. (Couldn't find the 'this-is-terrific' button, sorry.)

One small suggestion - perhaps in the remarks section under the video as it's posted on Karen's YouTube channel, someone could add that Co$ members don't have/keep control/custody of their folders*. Or, if another video about folders is discussed, maybe that point can be addressed so the viewer who, like me, hasn't ever been involved with Co$ can better understand.

(*They may not even have access to their own folders either, but that point is a little hazy for me as I haven't seen the issue fully discussed here @ ESMB. Yet, lol, I'm still reading!)

JB.

8. CommunicatorIC

Karen video: Priest-Penitent Privilege in Scientology?

Priest-Penitent Privilege in Scientology?

[video=youtube_share;HHOGatS9qT4]http://youtu.be/HHOGatS9qT4[/video]

9. Opter

Opter Silver Meritorious Patron

Re: Karen video: Priest-Penitent Privilege in Scientology?

Excellent video.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Opter

10. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Re: Karen video: Priest-Penitent Privilege in Scientology?

Every scientologist and former scientologist should see this. Thank you Team Karen!

11. CommunicatorIC

[video=youtube_share;DvpJY0mTMvU]http://youtu.be/DvpJY0mTMvU[/video]

12. Royal Prince Xenu

Royal Prince Xenu Trust the Psi Corps.

Can you imagine the amount of OSA spam that would fill the page if comments were enabled?

I really want to see this beautiful lady get proper closure on her relationship with Heber before time runs out.

13. Alle G

Alle G Patron with Honors

Hi, Mark
    You are back! :biggrin:
    :aliengreeting:

14. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

Speaking from my heart, we are all in this together, sharing the common bond of having been in scientology. We all have been through so much, lost loved ones, lost family & friends, lost our inner selves, been deceived when we all wanted to do was make the world a better place and now here we are. Let's take into account that there is no right or wrong way of healing from the cult, we each do it in our own way and we each speak out in our own way, in our own time. And I'm so grateful for all of you that do speak up, that do care. Thank you and patient compassion to all.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2013
  15. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

Welcome back Mark. :biggrin:

16. jonnyblade

jonnyblade Patron

Keep on ROCKING IT, Karen! Love those videos!!! They are an amazing contribution and will serve many.

17. jonnyblade

jonnyblade Patron

Re: "We want your money!"

THIS IS ​ E X A C T L Y HOW IT IS!!!

18. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Yes, thank you both.

Mark A. Baker

19. Moderator 1

Moderator 1 Guest

This thread is about Karen de la Carriere's YouTube videos, in the Videos forum and it would be appreciated if discussion could stay on topic.

Posts discussing Priest-Penitent Privilege from this thread have been moved here: http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?31315-Priest-Penitent-Privilege-in-all-forms-of-Scientology

A variety of personal attacks and inflammatory posts and their discussion have been moved here : http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?31316-Snipped-from-Karen-s-YouTube-Channel-thread

Moderator 1

20. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.