ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Karen De La Carriere's Career in the Defense Department

Discussion in 'Office of Special Affairs' started by Alanzo, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

One of Alanzo’s wing-nuts has weighed in!
    (This is the law of Unintended Consequences)

2. Out Effix

Out Effix Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer

I will also add that some of the real EX Scientologists who made this board what it is - added real value - are gone now due to Alanzo's actions. Emma is letting it happen. At least you know why. Alanzo will fill the board up with his AGENDA. Mark my words.

3. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

Wait what?

I'm hurt now, Out ethics, you cut me real deep there.

I do not agree agree with all that defines Alanzos current crusade, I do however believe he has the same right to talk as anyone does. I understand that that becomes hard to see in all the BS, but I don't feel that I am to blame.

The one part I strongly disagrees with Alanzo is what he did to Karen, I reported it, it was dealt with, and I made a post to him on it.

There is a lot going on behind the scenes, from what I can tell. Is that necessarily a bad thing? Not really. But that does not seem to be the case.

I contribute in a way that I feel is meaningful to this forum. Not really into tribes, groups and collectives, I left that behind me when I got the fuck out of Scientology.

I heartfelt suggest you do the same.

I thought you meant that the laws of reciprocity worked in Alanzos favour, now I understand what you mean with it. I don't agree that Emma is a Scientologist, and I disagree to peeps trying to clog her up in cahoots with Alanzo.

If that was true, she would have allowed his dirty smear on Karen - She did not.

4. Out Effix

He-man: WHAT is going on behind the scenes?

Emma is not a Scientologist. She obviously is an Ex. But she admitted she had a conversation with Alanzo where they connected when she was in the hospital. SHE WAS VULNERABLE. HE WAS NICE. Emma says " HE HAD NO AGENDA ". Now look at the board.

This is an EX Scientology Message Board. It is NOT a Anti Ex Scientology Message Board, is it? I would have never joined.

Alanzo has his own ANTI Ex Scientology board yet he does not allow anyone to come there and spew.
    They must toe the line with Alanzo on his board or they don't get to speak.

Why is he here? What is he creating here?

He got on and is allowed to behave the way he does due to the Law of Reciprocity at work. Emma removed the horrible stuff he posted about Karen because she is being careful right now ONLY because a few of us have the balls to say something.

Anyone else would have been banned a long time ago.

Emma attacked me after I posted about OSA targets ex Scientologists who are broke and need money because THEY DO! Emma attacked Lotus and I asking about "the email" that was sent around through the back channels. She was defending Alanzo. I knew nothing about it.

Let's just call a spade a spade, shall we?

For all of you out there, if you don't think you can fall prey to the "law of reciprocity" after you left the cult, think again! We are vulnerable to mind control tactics.

5. Out Effix

6. Out Effix

"I am with Alanzo" - what are you being righteous about Dave - HATE? "It is more nuanced than Karen good, Scientology bad". WTF does that mean. More confusion for the newbie. Explain yourself. Alanzo only does one thing - he is attacking critics who are doing something about Scientology like exposing the truth?
    What do you contribute to help, Dave?
    So far all I see is loyal support to "Alanzo - the HATER"??

7. He-man

As to what, I'm unsure to the factual parts, which makes me uncomfortable to post what I do know. Plus like in any good book, I'm partially sworn to secrecy. Sorry man, can't help you there, I wish that the major players did go public what they do know, from both sides. No one is taking the plunge though.

Oh I have have no argument with you on the last part, anyone can, and in most times it's just who we are, as natural as having friends and relationships. I just didn't see how Alanzo was using it on "us". :lol:

8. Out Effix

You sound confused.
    You "LOL" and this post makes no sense.

9. He-man

It made sense to me, not sure as to what I was unclear about.

If I split it up like this:

As to what, I'm unsure to the factual parts, which makes me uncomfortable to post what I do know. Plus like in any good book, I'm partially sworn to secrecy. Sorry man, can't help you there, I wish that the major players did go public what they do know, from both sides. No one is taking the plunge though.

Oh I have have no argument with you on the last part, anyone can, and in most times it's just who we are, as natural as having friends and relationships. I just didn't see how Alanzo was using it on "us". :lol:

Did that make more sense to you?

Kind regards
    He-man

Dave95694 likes this.
  10. Out Effix

No - it is a confusing post but that is okay.

11. He-man

Do I have your OK for my CSW?

12. Out Effix

No, one last thing. Please donate to the Aftermath Foundation and get signatures from 5 active SP's that you are on board with Suppressing Scientology. Then I will sign off on that CSW.
    ;)

13. He-man

Once I've get confirmation that the Aftermath Foundation isn't using green on white and Scientology "Ethics tech" - I'll consider it.

Fuck me, I'll even considering donating monies to ex Scientologists who are helping peeps out of Scientology, once I have confirmation that they aren't trying to suck new people into getting audited in the indie field.

Until then, I'll keep helping people out of Scientology the same way I have.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  14. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Dude. :thumbsup:

15. Out Effix

Emma is not a Scientologist. She obviously is an Ex. But she admitted she had a conversation with Alanzo where they connected when she was in the hospital. SHE WAS VULNERABLE. HE WAS NICE. Emma says " HE HAD NO AGENDA ". Now look at the board.
    This is an EX Scientology Message Board. It is NOT a Anti Ex Scientology Message Board, is it? I would have never joined.
    Alanzo has his own ANTI Ex Scientology board yet he does not allow anyone to come there and spew.
    He got on and is allowed to behave the way he does due to the Law of Reciprocity at work. Emma removed the horrible stuff he posted about Karen because she is being careful right now ONLY because a few of us have the balls to say something.
    Emma attacked me after I posted about OSA targets ex Scientologists who are broke and need money because THEY DO! Emma attacked Lotus and I asking about "the email" that was sent around through the back channels. She was defending Alanzo. I knew nothing about it.
    For all of you out there, if you don't think you can fall prey to the "law of reciprocity" after you left the cult, think again! We are vulnerable to mind control tactics.

16. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

When was the last time you spoke to your mother?

17. Out Effix

Just a minute ago. She says HI.

18. Out Effix

Karen De la Carriere has almost 1 million views on You Tube. She has a huge twitter following. She is kicking ass and taking names. She is powerful and you can't stand it.
    What have you done Alanzo, besides hate on the powerful SP's exposing that crime organization called Scientology? They are dismantling and taking down Scientology! They are awesome people.

19. Out Effix

He man - were you confused? Let me help - Alanzo is using the "disbursement tech". He posts a thumbs up emoticon to get my posts dispersed. I have busted him here on EXSMB and he does not like it.

20. He-man

So, in essence, you are spamming?

Can I spam too?

UTR likes this.