ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Karen De La Carriere's Career in the Defense Department

Discussion in 'Office of Special Affairs' started by Alanzo, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Karen is now close to 10 MILLION views now on YouTube! :thumbsup:

Here is a live streaming interview she did yesterday morning with Ron Miscavige (father of David Miscavige).

It's received over 6700 views so far in 24 hours.

Has Alanzo ever gotten that many views on any of his blog postings? :unsure:

She looks amazing and very upbeat and while the whole video is worth watching, make sure you watch from at least 22:05 on where Karen might save you $1,000,000 She is saving us a tremendous amount of time and money and is having a huge win doing so. :D

Thank-you Karen! :clapping:

Life After Scientology: There is No God in Scientology w/ Karen de la Carriere

2. Out Effix

Out Effix Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer

Should I write slower Alanzo?

By the way, our good friend Karen has had over 1,000,000 hits on YOU TUBE. What have you created out there to help people Alanzo?

Mike and Leah have won awards for their valor.

Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath Poster
    Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath (2016–2019)
    Awards
    Showing all 4 wins and 8 nominations
    Primetime Emmy Awards 2019
    Nominee
    Primetime Emmy Outstanding Informational Series or Special
    Leah Remini
    Mike Rinder

Primetime Emmy Awards 2018
    Nominee
    Leah Remini (executive producer)
    Primetime Emmy Awards 2017
    Winner
    Leah Remini (executive producer)
    A+E Networks

What have you gotten as an award, well, besides the bk?

3. Dave95694

Dave95694 Silly Human

Ha Ha Ha! No.

But certainly Yogananda seems a bit far fetched. Sort of "out there". Saints appearing and disappearing out of thin air. Breathing to load up on CO2.

I am contrasting the idea of trying to take away someones beliefs with beliefs you may find acceptable.

I don't believe people have the right to insist others have "acceptable" beliefs.

4. Type4_PTS

Actually, she's very close to 10 million views now. :yes:

5. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Are you familiar with the subject of Scientology? It's a multi billion dollar psychological cult, disguised as a religion, that uses a meter to monitor thought crime, specializes in money-getting, collecting blackmail, and, per its founder's instructions, operates as a ruthless "right conspiracy."

It's surrounded by a layer of front groups and naive, well meaning, people, most of whom, years from now, will regret having had anything to do with it. Many will have lost their life savings to it. Many others will have lost their children. It's a destructive cult.

No one on a message board has the power to take away anyone's beliefs.

Churchill and strativarius like this.
  6. Dave95694

Dave95694 Silly Human

Ah Stats. The one with the best stats is right. Well at least in the CoS. Upstat = ethics protection.

CardiB gets over a BILLION views per song on her top hits, with over a 90% "like" rating. She must be a friking saint!

Watchful Navigator likes this.
  7. Out Effix

Why does Alanzo / OSA go after Karen De La Carriere, Mike Rinder and Leah Remini?

For starters, Karen De La Carriere has exposed the cult of Scientology like no other, besides Mike Rinder and Leah Remini.

Karen has carved out quite a presence on the internet revealing the criminal policies of Scientology and OSA and never backing down.

Karen has over 1,000,000 hits on her YOUTUBE channel, 'Surviving Scientology'. Karen has over 1,000 followers on Twitter and her tweets are getting re tweeted every.single.day. Karen is an ICON in the Ex Scientology field. She helps people get out. She is a survivor and Scientology will never ever destroy her or the others that have spoken out so loudly in the past decade.

What is OSA / Alanzo doing here?

OSA follows policy. Policies say destroy critics and ruin them utterly. Start trouble. Divide the group. Distract and interrupt.

OSA is after Karen, Mike and Leah because they are huge in exposing Scientology and David Miscavige's crimes. OSA wants to destroy this board, Ex Scientology Message because IT HELPS people.

Good news. OSA can't ruin anybody anymore because the world is watching them and their crimes are under a microscope.

There you have it. Simple and the truth.

So let us all join in together and shout out that one holy ecclesiastical phrase we love to say here on EXSMB:

FUCK YOU OSA!

8. Dave95694

Dave95694 Silly Human

If no one on this message board has the power to take away anyone's beliefs, why is there so much vitriol aimed at Alanzo for what he posts? Why is it so scary that he posts verifiable information and attempts to convey his beliefs about what it means?

Answering my own question; It is because he is not forwarding the dominant narrative. He challenges the thinking and rationalization of a polarized group of people with a narrow objective.

Multiple ways of thinking about the same thing can have validity and value. I see a lot of strong opinions here. Some even impossible to Venn diagram. But no one has really tried to refute what Alanzo said, just attacked him for saying it. Very churchish.

9. Out Effix

Dave - Alanzo is NOT discussing his beliefs. He polarizes people. He starts trouble. He does the work of OSA.

He is not challenging any thinking here. He attacks people who have risked their lives to expose Scientology for what it is. He is not rational.
    How is starting 2 threads about Mike Rinder and his "CRIMES" rational? What does that have to do with belief?

He does not add any value here. He only gets people confused and disperses valuable information for lurkers.

Why doesn't he allow us to come on his blog? Alanzo won't allow any one to have any opinion there.

People have sent him messages and unless they agree with him, he ignores them.

He is ACTING just like Scientology because he went full circle and is back IN Scientology. He works for OSA.

10. Type4_PTS

Have you actually read any of his threads? :unsure:

It doesn't sound as though you have when making such a comment.

11. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Many things he's said have been refuted and he simply runs away and begins another attack.

He's pretty much classified most of the people here as Nazis.

His M.O. is old and known.

Others, before him, have used the same M.O.

I have no idea why he's doing what he's doing, but he's working off the same talking points used by Marty Rathbun after he caved to Scientology Inc.

12. Dave95694

Dave95694 Silly Human

If you seriously believe Alanzo literally works for OSA, I will have to disconsider most of what you say.

If you think he is posting in a way YOU THINK furthers the aims of OSA, I can understand that.

Just because he doesn't allow your emotional triades on his blog does not mean he is OSA!

Would OSA post this: https://alanzosblog.com/clearwater-...e-under-oath-about-the-death-of-kyle-brennan/

Factual and damning. And not attacking any critics. People even commented on it and others!

While emotional and passionate anti scientology views have their place, some are put off by them and prefer cool reason without the name-calling.

13. Type4_PTS

Believe it or not, here in the real world, stats are pretty significant.

When you get almost no one paying attention to a blog after putting your ideas out there for years, sometimes that's a meaningful sign that people don't value your content.

14. Dave95694

Dave95694 Silly Human

Nice DA. Positioning tech in use too! Alanzo = despicable Marty = CoS.

You learned well grasshopper.

:)

15. Out Effix

Dave - you obviously do not know what lengths OSA will go to in order to infiltrate.

I am not spending any more time explaining this to you. I spent YEARS on the internet digging for the truth.

Think what you want about Alanzo, it makes no difference to any of us here.

I have TOTAL CERTAINTY on how Scientology works and how OSA works.

If you are in doubt, then so be it. I am not.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  16. Dave95694

Dave95694 Silly Human

Alexa ranks alanzosblog higher than the underground bunker. Food for thought. But then he cheats, he is a marketing pro and uses what he knows.

17. Veda

Veda Sponsor

I'm comparing the things they say. They attack the same targets and have the same lines.

That's something that's observable.

18. Dave95694

Dave95694 Silly Human

I personally run several websites that are not in the best interests of the CoS.

And I spent over 3 decades in the church too. As did 2 generations of my family. (Not my kids thank god!)

OSA is barely a faint memory of what it was. The church has introverted. It no longer even practices scientology!

I no longer live with any fear of it. I wish that for you as well.

19. Out Effix

That is rich Dave. :announcement:

Alanzo - the OSA BOT is Alanzo the cheater. Alanzo can't create a real stat so he fakes it. JUST LIKE SCIENTOLOGY.

Alanzo is claiming to have more hits than Tony Ortega's blog.:screwy:

Alanzo - lying about his blog ratings. Alanzo won't even let people post on his blog unless they agree with his enemy line. He makes up his stats and fabricates them.

It all makes perfect sense to me now.

Alanzo - cheating and lying.

Okay, thank you for that crime Dave but we would appreciate it if ALANZO could tell us his overts and withholds.
    Nonetheless, Thanks Dave - THAT WAS VALUABLE! :clapping:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  20. Dave95694

Dave95694 Silly Human

He hasn't to my knowledge lied about his blog ratings or even mentioned them. I used figures from Alexa.

My comment about cheating was sarcasm, he is in the marketing business and knows how to promote and get traffic. "Cheating" being a euphemism for having skills others don't and using them.

So serious!

:)