What's new

Kay Rowe's story - IAS staff, also SCN medical issues

Kay Rowe's story

Scientology, the IAS and Medical Abuses
Kay Rowe is interviewed by Chris Shelton

it is a really good interview - and underscores the willingness of the church to waste it's staff at the drop of a dime if they have any medical issues. I remember when ASOH reg Ruthie had cancer - If they gave a damn about their staff, her death was avoidable. I think the Holly they were referring to was Holly Drinan who was on staff in NYC before joining the sea org.

The thing about these deaths - thinking that you are an immortal being and it doesn't matter if you die - it's just one life out of trillions - is so wrong headed. It's such a really nasty justifier for any manner of criminal behavior, it boggles the mind. It is degrades value of everything. Instead of 8 - 8008 - ( reducing the infinity of the universe to zero by raising the zero of the individual to infinity ) it is really 3d8 - 1d0 Raising the 3rd dynamic ( the group) to infinity by reducing the 1st Dynamic of the individual to nothing. Thanks Ron.

Mimsey

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
She's writing a book!

So we've got Janis Gillham Grady's book coming out plus rumours of books by Hana Whitfield and Jesse Prince and now Kay Rowe.

Suck that up COB.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just listened to this interview.

OMG!!!

Horrible. But of course, it's Scientology.

Question: did she at one time, have another last name besides Rowe?