ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Kha Khans - the derail thread on the Saints of Independent $cientology

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Udarnik, Jan 12, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Yeah U....Give us some AAC spawned dangerous group names.....

[​IMG]

BITCH!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  2. Veda

Veda Sponsor

What is your problem?

3. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

LOL...It's a joke. That picture is of Jesse Pinkman. The guy on Breaking Bad who was known for his artful way of saying, "BITCH!".

I took a chance that U would not get it. But I'm betting he watched BB. :biggrin:

4. Veda

Veda Sponsor

You still seem to have a problem. Unfortunately, it's nothing that I can help you with.

Back to the question: I am curious as to the spawned variants or schools.

The only one that comes to mind is Meta Psychology.

5. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Well, you have your usual problem of having a perpetual cobb up your ass.

Some people like to have a little fun every now and then....

[​IMG]

BITCH!

6. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Yes, :yes:

Just a little
    , little, little, little, little, little, little, little, little bit of fun :unsure:

:biggrin:

When somebody enrols, consider he or she has joined up for the duration of the universe — never permit an “open-minded” approach. Never let them be half-minded ...
    Not one namby-pamby bunch of panty-waist dilettantes have ever made anything. It’s a tough universe.

:nervous:

7. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Better Call Saul . . . .:unsure:

8. Gib

Gib Crusader

But hubbard then says in a policy letter -

with enough money, you can get out of any game you do not want to play.

ie, bribe officals, hire PI's to follow, run ads to discredit, hire lawyers, even in the Power Formula - moving off a point of power.

9. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

I was thinking specifically of the Theta International Movement or the Church of the New Civilization. I'd be highly curious to know how many of those orgs got subsumed into other FZ organizations as Mayo went into hiding. But you seem to be taking the position it died and had no influence on the FZ we see today. So are you arguing none of the auditors at the AAC went on to other FZ areas? I'm operating on the assumption that at least some of the other FZ auditors still in action are former AAC clients or auditors. It's a really good bet. You've got evidence to the contrary?

This is an area that's not been well explored.

Are you going to pull out Ron's Orgs as your whipping boy again? They don't seem to be that active outside Europe. Why is it you constantly fixate on them? I've seen their OT chart what? 10, 20 times on your posts on ESMB? There's more to the FZ than Ron's orgs.

The FZ is dangerous wherever it maintains Laffy's ridiculous notions on the Purif, psychiatry, and medicine in general. It's also dangerous when it distracts people who need help from getting real help. Bringing its full story to light may help some UTR exes avoid getting trapped in the mindset far longer than they need to be.

10. Gib

Gib Crusader

Thanks Dart for stating what you state. Having known several OT8's, from after your time period,

I concur. The OT8's are just normal peeps who think they know the secrets of the mind and universe,

it's such a shame.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shame

11. Udarnik

Your Texas is showing, dude. :yes:

Let Veda rant. It's been earned. I respect the knowledge Veda brings to the board.

I don't respect the repetitive data and posts that seek to bring inquiries only to Veda-approved avenues. Hence this thread.

12. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Tell us about the Theta International Movement. Never heard of it. Please fill us in.

I'm not taking any such position.

I listed one spin-off of the AAC.

The topic has already been pretty well covered, IMO, but if you have more information, then please post it.

13. Veda

Veda Sponsor

I like the way you stick the knife in then give a compliment.

Cute.

But boring.

14. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

LOL!! Veda is calling someone boring. Oh that is rich!

Pot, meet kettle. LOL...

15. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Dude? Whatever.

I wasn't trying to stop Veda rant. I gave up on doing that a long time ago.

I made a post as a joke for you to get, or not get. He just had to intervene with his usual snarky bitch ass comment, and then insult me in another post after I assured him I was making a joke.

Whatever.

Ya'll carry on...

16. Udarnik

Dude! I was agreeing with your assessment.

My ack of Veda's contributions was the message board equivalent of bowing to your opponent in the ring despite a personal dislike.

17. Udarnik

Uh, no, *I* listed it, after you challenged me with a tone that there were none.

How about YOU fill us in. Was is just another name for the goofy church?

When was the last time you posted data that you haven't posted 15 times before? Let's see you move out of your comfort zone.

18. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

New thread coming up:

Re: Things I don't like about you - the derail on the Re: Kha Khans - the derail thread on the Saints of Independent $cientology

19. Veda

Veda Sponsor

I simply asked a question. There was no "tone."

I mentioned Meta Psychology, then you mentioned the Theta International Movement of which I'm not familiar.

Your anger is making you incoherent. Calm down.

20. Moderator 3

Moderator 3 Guest

... and round and round she goes! :duh: