What's new

Kim Loss

AnonKat

Crusader
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/03/03/wins-before-the-2nd-storm-of-2011/#comments

kimandgavin.jpg

anonkatie

Patron with Honors
"In the span of 3 weeks I’ve gone from being hugely pissed off and adamant that I was an ex-Scientologist to adding my name to the Indie list and planning a visit to Jim so that I can get dusted off and ready to go again as a tech terminal".

Sigh. Should have stuck with the original thought...

I read that blog post and sometimes it just gets me. YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING ENGLISH! The doctrine is so perverse-if something goes wrong there is always a suppressive person? No, sometimes things just go wrong. Sometimes you just get sick. Sometimes it's because YOU screwed up; no blame on anyone else.

Kim, please come here and and chat with folks and do some internet research.

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
"Great wins Kim!
Very moving description on that bicycle, too.
I duplicate you fully!

VWD Marty!

Now…..about that 2nd shit storm for Radical Scientology you mentioned is coming……..???"

He duplicates her fully???

She hasn't given herself a chance to see through all of the bullshit yet!

Wisened One

Crusader
Another one has left the abusive Co$! YAY! (hey, at least it's a start, ya know?)

And did ya'll see that response in that the '2nd shit storm' could hit as early as late tomorrow (which would now mean later TODAY?! :waiting: :drama:

Natalie

Patron with Honors
Shit storms involving the cult are a regular occurrence these days. It's fabulous! Congrats to Kim on seeing what is really happening in the cult.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
If she comes to her senses and realizes it's all shit, then Marty and gang will declare her an OSA Op.

Last edited:
Shit storms involving the cult are a regular occurrence these days. It's fabulous! Congrats to Kim on seeing what is really happening in the cult.

Seeing some of what's really happening. If she could see a bit more she wouldn't be rebounding to the Marty scientology cult.

Jquepublic

Here as requested

A friend mentioned this thread about me and after reading it, I thought I'd add my own thoughts/comments and replies. I may bounce around a little as I don't have the actual thread up, so I am going by memory.

First and foremost, if you must refer to me as a crustacean, I'd prefer Japanese spider crab - prettier shell. I find it odd and a little sad that I would find myself spoken of in hostile terms by people who know absolutely nothing about me. Thanks to those of you who didn't take a dig at me - you're the reason I decided I would come here to reply.

I've read everything online, good and bad, complementary and damning, over the past 12 years. I've been "out" for a good long while. I am sorry if you found the post on Marty's blog difficult to understand, but it was an email written to someone who shares a similar vocabulary and so I didn't edit it or censor it in any way for people who might not have the same background. For the record, I respect Mark Rathbun for what he's doing but I am by no means his follower. After my time in the church, I'll never be a follower of any man or group again.

re: the question about my intention to be active again: I was staff for 10 years, which I'm sure you know means that I never received "money for auditing others" above the pittance that staff receive for their "volunteering". I don't expect or particularly want that to change - I have a good job and a good life and am not looking to give that up so that I can "prey upon the weak" as the statement implied. But I do believe that the lower grades and the various processes at the "lower" end have benefit. If you yourselves tried it and hated it and moved on, ok. I can respect that. I tried it and didn't hate it, and I want to have it back in my life. Can you respect that?

Kim Loss

Jquepublic

Thanks for the welcomes, TG1, haiqu and Terrel! And yes, it really was gorgeous today. I was puppy sitting for a friend and spent most of the afternoon outside trying to wear her out! lol She's a handful. :)

Feral

Rogue male
A friend mentioned this thread about me and after reading it, I thought I'd add my own thoughts/comments and replies. I may bounce around a little as I don't have the actual thread up, so I am going by memory.

First and foremost, if you must refer to me as a crustacean, I'd prefer Japanese spider crab - prettier shell. I find it odd and a little sad that I would find myself spoken of in hostile terms by people who know absolutely nothing about me. Thanks to those of you who didn't take a dig at me - you're the reason I decided I would come here to reply.

I've read everything online, good and bad, complementary and damning, over the past 12 years. I've been "out" for a good long while. I am sorry if you found the post on Marty's blog difficult to understand, but it was an email written to someone who shares a similar vocabulary and so I didn't edit it or censor it in any way for people who might not have the same background. For the record, I respect Mark Rathbun for what he's doing but I am by no means his follower. After my time in the church, I'll never be a follower of any man or group again.

re: the question about my intention to be active again: I was staff for 10 years, which I'm sure you know means that I never received "money for auditing others" above the pittance that staff receive for their "volunteering". I don't expect or particularly want that to change - I have a good job and a good life and am not looking to give that up so that I can "prey upon the weak" as the statement implied. But I do believe that the lower grades and the various processes at the "lower" end have benefit. If you yourselves tried it and hated it and moved on, ok. I can respect that. I tried it and didn't hate it, and I want to have it back in my life. Can you respect that?

Kim Loss

Welcome to the board Kim, I'm very sorry about those comments, I started a thread about this very thing a while ago and almost started WW3. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=21487

I think it's great that you've left the CofDM and if you want to practice Scn and Marty has provided an environment that you can then good on both of you!!

I no longer subscribe to much of the tech, the bridge or total freedom model nor do I accept Jesus as my saviour, but I have a lot of friends that do.:).

I'd love to hear your story when you get around to wanting to tell it.

Jquepublic

Hi Smartone and Feral, and thanks for the welcome.

Feral: Thanks for your comments - and I'm not mad at the posters who made those comments, I just felt like addressing them straight on was the best thing to do.

And I keep starting on my own story and discarding it - can't tell you how many blogs I've begun and trashed - but I might figure out a way to post a Cliff-notes version sometime soon here on the board. :)

Kim