ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Krustie is in the news again.. trashing the latest Bachelor..

Discussion in 'Controversial Scientologists' started by Smurf, Mar 11, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

2. Lamb

Lamb Patron with Honors

She just cannot keep her disgusting trap shut or civil:angry:

3. Leland

Leland Crusader

How OT .......following and tweeting about the Bachelor ! What A fucking joke she is.

4. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

She's probably gorging on Ding Dongs and smoking Pell Mells too. :yes:

5. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

I Don't read Krustie!

Her vocabulary consist of 3 words

Me
    fucking
    assholes

I never read a line from her that could be of interest as her life is about loosing weight, and be seen on the screen

Thus I read one funny thing months ago, after Leah's departure form the cult
    After name calling LR on twitter, few days later she wrote:

''Hi Lisa (LMP) I miss you, come to see me''

Something similar to that - I felt of my chair as the sincerity hit me!:biggrin:

6. clamicide

clamicide Gold Meritorious Patron

This just kills me.... seriously, at least when I was 'in', any public discovered to be spending their time tweeting worried about the Bachelor, in that 'tone level' would have wound up with a serious ethics appointment and warning. No joke.

As a staff member? OMG... the restrictions on our behavior when we were out in the wog world (although, that RARELY was allowed to happen--day off? WTF is THAT) were just insane, as we had to uphold the PR of what a Scio was.

Ah, to be a Scio celeb... not that I would want to be one...

7. apple

apple Patron Meritorious

I dont understand why CNN would be interested in Kristies opinion. She is vulgar and has the femininity of a truck driver. Perhaps she should watch this video, Can women leaders make the world more peaceful.

http://youtu.be/ai35KBlmBtU#aid=P-V

8. Reasonable

Reasonable Silver Meritorious Patron

It's Ok

.... opinions are like assholes, everyone has one

...however this is a case of an asshole with an opinion

9. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

I really liked that video, Apple. thanks for that find.

10. PTS

PTS Elliott

That she (or anyone) gives attention to such dreck is quite damning.

11. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

A few years ago I was TV channel surfing and found this reality show which was all about Kirstie trying to lose weight.

Even though I'd been out of Scientology for a few years at that time I still watched this show in disbelief.

This was a famous celebrity Scientologist who was telling the world that she couldn't stop shoving junk food in her mouth!

There were lots of things I couldn't understand about this, not least being how the hell she wasn't being hit with a heavy Ethics handling.

12. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Lols@ heavy ethics

:hysterical:

13. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

I saw this on another thread, and it was one of the things I wanted to get out of my "Conversation with an OT" but didn't get to before the derailment. :melodramatic:

If I'm speaking with someone who holds an OT certificate (let's not debate whether OT exists, I think y'all know where I stand on that :biggrin:), am I going to get this relentless positivity in everything? Is the fear of ethics keeping everyone uptone? That does not jibe with the reports of staff being screamed at. Or is the screaming only done in certain well-defined situations?

And what if there is a real problem? How is that handled emotionally? Ignored? Downplayed?

14. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Apple, anyone who thinks women leaders make for a more peaceful world does not remember high school.

But really, there is a four word, recent historical rebuttal to that:

Margaret Thatcher. Falklands War.

15. apple

apple Patron Meritorious

Exactly the point that the man is making. Margaret Thatcher and her femininity and masculinity where one overtook the other. I dont know if you watched all the video but after the lady speaks the man speaks and explains that.

16. Claire Swazey

Claire Swazey Spokeshole, fence sitter

I cannot stand shows like The Bachelor, myself. Vapid and annoying. So I get where she's coming from, I guess. Plus, I myself love to let loose with some cuss words.

But thing is, Kirstie has historically and notoriously shown herself to be an abyssmal judge of character. The bitching about Leah Remini, the defense of CofS, etc.

Kirstie's real problem is that she has blinders on and that causes people to take damn near anything she says with a grain of salt. If she said the sky was blue and bright, people would start grabbing their umbrellas.

17. clamicide

clamicide Gold Meritorious Patron

Actually, where she was coming from was that she had watched the entire show and was pissed off by Juan Pablo at the finale... so, she was hooked on the entire thing.

Now, I can't really fault that. It's completely ridiculous, but part of me 'getting out' was just learning how to totally waste time. Trash-TV was seriously a good step out of the cult. I spent so many years feeling every moment had to be invested in something serious or whatever.... To each his own.

I can cuss with the best of them... what bothered me about her was her damning of other people. Also, when I read here book, right after getting 'out', and seeing how 'fucked up' she was, and her issues with food and emotions... and she was an OT VII? Hell, that sort of confirmed to me that exiting was the right thing to do.