What's new

L10 and Obesity

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
When I went to get my L's processes in 1974 - I weighed 208 lbs.

By the end of the next 12 months I weighed 298 lbs - over the next 5 years my weight rose to 420 lbs.

Why?

The simple fact is that the L's in most cases are non precision guestements of what could be wrong!

In my case they pulled whole track GPM or Games Matrice items out of sequence (Most likely delusional items) - then reinforced them as actual - this stuck me in a false delusive past!

Utter disaster.

It has taken me almost 34 years to get back into PT.

There is a sequence:

Presence precedes thought

Thought precedes emotion:

Emotion precedes action

Action precedes accomplishment.

Alan

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron

By the end of the next 12 months I weighed 298 lbs - over the next 5 years my weight rose to 420 lbs.

Why?

The simple fact is that the L's in most cases are non precision guestements of what could be wrong!

In my case they pulled whole track GPM or Games Matrice items out of sequence (Most likely delusional items) - then reinforced them as actual - this stuck me in a false delusive past!

Utter disaster.

There is a sequence:

Emotion precedes action

Alan

And, accomplishment precedes presence.

But seriously, congrats on all your work!

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Huh, I always though that unused calories were stored as fat.:D (not a personal hit on you btw, but on the tech)

Edit, nicely put together axioms! Real axioms.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
And, accomplishment precedes presence.

But seriously, congrats on all your work!

:D

Once you begin to consistently operate mainly in PT the next expanded sequence is as follows:

High Green/Gold Zone Presence precedes High Green/Gold Zone Thought

High Green/Gold Zone Thought precedes High Green/Gold Zone Emotion:

High Green/Gold Zone Emotion precedes High Green/Gold Zone Action

High Green/Gold Zone Action precedes High Green/Gold Zone Accomplishment.

(The key to maintaining the above is to turn PT sequences into high mood level objective processes.)

Alan

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
:D

Once you begin to consistently operate mainly in PT the next expanded sequence is as follows:

High Green/Gold Zone Presence precedes High Green/Gold Zone Thought

High Green/Gold Zone Thought precedes High Green/Gold Zone Emotion:

High Green/Gold Zone Emotion precedes High Green/Gold Zone Action

High Green/Gold Zone Action precedes High Green/Gold Zone Accomplishment.

(The key to maintaining the above is to turn PT sequences into high mood level objective processes.)

Alan

Do you use these in daily life? Is the intent to release or have control? (or both?) To me this is moving up the harmonic scale by process. One can also release it, or does one need the process to do so?

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
comment to Alan

Why?
Utter disaster.
There is a sequence:
Emotion precedes action
Alan

Well done on straightening that out, Alan.
I have heard very mixed reviews from those who have received Ls auditing.
Since scientology has a more or less fixed agenda for everyone, it certainly can mess one up. It is definitely not "the way out".
Smitty

Good twin

Floater
I've met three people who told me that they discovered on L10 that they were Simon Bolivar. Two of the three did ONLY L10. Seemed obvious to me that there was something "off" with that level. None of them are on lines now. WTF:confused2:

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've met three people who told me that they discovered on L10 that they were Simon Bolivar. Two of the three did ONLY L10. Seemed obvious to me that there was something "off" with that level. None of them are on lines now. WTF:confused2:

That's wierd because I thought I was Simon Bolivar. Wierdos! :D

Terril park

Sponsor

Usually one does L10 after II & XII. I've heard reports that in recent times those doing Ls at flag have been considered nuts by some now in the FZ.

I've only heard about one person having problems with L's in the FZ. A
personal friend. But so much else was going on its hard to know the exact cause.

I have two friends who have done LS in the FZ, and niether have weight problems.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Usually one does L10 after II & XII. I've heard reports that in recent times those doing Ls at flag have been considered nuts by some now in the FZ.

I've only heard about one person having problems with L's in the FZ. A
personal friend. But so much else was going on its hard to know the exact cause.

I have two friends who have done LS in the FZ, and niether have weight problems.

That might have to do with the fact they eat properly?

Why is it Scientologists disregard the physical universe?? If you eat 40 doughnuts every day and don't exercise it off, you will gain weight, no matter what you do. :confused2:

Smitty

comment to Terril Park

L11 is usually done first. All the people I know who have done the Ls either did them pre-1983 or did them in the FZ.
I know of one person who did Ls in the FZ who has obesity problems and another who has had ongoing tobacco addiction problems for many years. One person I know who did Ls in the cofs told me that the only win was realizing that he/she was a spiritual being. I think that win can be had elsewhere for less money/time.
Smitty

DartSmohen

I did L12 at Flag. It was quite interesting.

Mostly because I had to keep the auditor in line.

In my experience, the vast majority of ClXII's are stuck in the signifigance of "being a Cl XII". Invairably they have rather poor com cycles, little real observation of the client and generally cannot audit for shit.

I know several cl IV's who could run rings around them.

My Flag auditor was their "star" auditor. Everyone had to be audited by him and only him.

I walked into the D of P's office (Art Webb) and placed a copy of Book of Case Remedies in front of him.

It clearly states that an auditor who "is the only one to audit a pc" is evaluating for them.

Well, the heresy! How dare I make such an accusation!. I simply pointed out that I am a competent auditor who knows the tech far better than the bunch of Cl XII's there at Flag.

My auditor took me into session and we began. Within a couple of minutes he was telling me what my answers were all about. I said "Hold it right there! Do not evaluate for me." He blinked and apologised. He had no idea he had been doing it.

Next thing I know is that after the session, my auditor is in cramming to redo the Auditor's Code.

The L's can be either a luxury or liability.

There are people out there in the FZ running them on clients without having the slightest clue how they can cause you damage. I am not saying that every person who has run them has been damaged. Several people have made good gains from them.

Problems arise when you start running the opposition items. You become "created as" the item. This is itself is a false "you". Mass then starts to build up. I can understand how obesity can be triggered by this. It happened to me somewhat as well.

And for those of you who are quick with the witty "too many doughnuts" quips, let me tell you that VERY soon after doing L 12 I contracted Diabetes.

I am not alone in this.

Maybe now is the time for some more sober comment on the subject. :yes:

Div6

Crusader
My weight issues started way before the L's. One of the by-products of the L's for me was becoming more aware of the kinds of energy the body needs, as opposed to the sensations I was trying to cram into it via eating. I've done several week long fasts since then..its quite a release to be free from the food chain for a while. Eatingness can be quite a ser fac.

olska

There is a sequence:
Alan

Alan, would you care to elaborate on how you came to conclude that as the "correct" sequence? I ask because I, in [this] life both past and present, feel that I experience(d) it as:

Presence precedes emotion
Emotion precedes thought
Thought precedes action

So maybe you can enlighten me as to what's "wrong" with me :) :coolwink:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Well then, one would expect the most practiced L-10 auditor to be very obese, since he must to some (even if small) extent be influenced by the items he deals with in every L-10 session. But Pierre is as skinny as a rake! :D

Paul

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Greg Wilhere made a promotional video about the Ls and on it he talks about how the Ls are so powerful and Class 12s so spot on that they don't wait for the preclear to unburden and get to basic - they just tip him straight into it and wait for him to cognite.

Bizarre.

I had L-9 (which later became L-11) from Lisa Klingval and found it absolutely fantastic. My stable thetan size just went whoomph on a huge outwards leap. Been so ever since.

I was really sad when she got declared.