What's new

LA Maiden Voyage #2 raid; July 10, 2009

Roan

Patron with Honors
OMG. John Woodruff took his LA Day scheming reg procedure and started a business with it in Texas? He was busted at LA Day (at least what us staff were told) for the financial irregs that were HUGHLY illegal. Of COURSE staff were never privy to the incriminating details – but John Woodruff did some squirrel version of the RFP rather than being declared – COWARD. I lost a LOT of respect for the guy when he took that route. As a scientologist I always felt it was COMPLETELY improper to offer a non-S.O. member the “privilege” to do the RPF (yeah, I know – don’t say it. That was when I was still “in”).

God this scam was prolly a mirror of what he was pulling at LA Day. And YES – he is OT 8 and YES he like luxury cars (drove a nice BMW while ED LA Day). He was the ED OC that got the OC org supposedly to St. Hill Size and then was essentially bullied by DM personally to abandon OC and take over being the ED LA Day to get it to St. Hill size in the 90’s. So he was also an OL (opinion leader) in OC.
Yeah, he's a real piece of work. And btw: he often gets credit for building the Tustin Mission (now OC Org) up and then to St. Hill size. This is not true.

Ray Kemp the original Mission Holder and ED built it up, made it successful. LRH himself threw heavy ethics at him, dead agented him and literally stole his Mission away and put John (Gordon Gecko Bernie Madoff) Woodruff in charge.

Roan

Patron with Honors
Have you ever been in the Sea Org?

No?

well than you have as much credibility as I do speaking about what the daily life of a Sea Org person at Big Blue is like. At least from my own personally experience, speaking to them, it's clear that they are at least allowed to follow sports.
Anyone can go back through the posts and follow this:

You bring over from another message board your complaint about how I'm talking to a cop.

In your next post to me you turn it into lecturing me (an ex-Scn.) on the correct way of interacting with a Scientologist (not with cops, but a Scientologist; when I never brought up interaction with Scientologists).

Now you've turned it into credibility about talking to specifically Sea Org personnel. I didn't bring up talking to Sea Org personnel. Weird.

And what is this about sports?!? I never mentioned sports or dialogued with you about sports!!

Are you mildly autistic? Have Aspergers Syndrome? ADD?

Seriously, why are you on this message board? I've reviewed all your posts here. Most of them are you correcting people on how to act, how to post here, how to picket, lecturing ex-scientologists and others on how to talk to a scientologist. You seem to be some sort of co-dependent mess.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
The target was Katie herself. You can thank me when she's pissed off enough to quit.

"Your PC folders are not confidential" is effective. I agree, which is why I was yelling that to every public attending the maiden voyage, while you were talking baseball.

As an ex-Scientologist who was on the receiving end of a fair amount of yelliing and insults by the OG (and still am by some of the more hardcore militants) when I was on staff, I know what works & doesn't work as far as getting the message across.

Generally, I say "to each his own" but when it boils down to trying to reach a level of communication with Scientologists, public or staff, IT IS NOT effective slinging insults and demonizing them as I have watched you do on numerous occasions, AO.

You have a habit of saying your protests & your slogans are effective. According to who?? You? I have witnessed many anons & ex-Scientologists try to communicate with you what is going to be effective in opening the eyes of Scientologists to the system they are under, and each and every time, you have made it clear you do not care what anyone else thinks, that you are the ONLY person you need to answer to and KNOWS what works.. which is why so many that used to be your friend and support you now wish to stay miles away from you at any given moment..

You are your worst enemy and your "performances" as one attorney describes them do not help the situation. And yes, discussing baseball, basketball, the weather, family, politics are great ways of starting positive comm cycles with Scientologists who have been henpecked with the notion that you are an evil, suppressive individual out to hurt them.

As a former long-time SO's told me... complimenting me in my videos taping my cycles with the HGB & PAC Base guards, being friendly and addressing them respectfully leaves them with the notion that their "SP," "antisocial" labels for nice "SP's" is incorrect and "that gets them more un-brainwashing in their noggins than simply hurling insults & profanity at them."

Scientology's tone scale is a very rigid & imperfect system, and a person who doesn't act like Hubbard says they should act... messes with their internal thought processes.. and leaves them questioning Hubbard's policies and brainwashing.

BlvdNights

Patron
As an ex-Scientologist who was on the receiving end of a fair amount of yelliing and insults by the OG (and still am by some of the more hardcore militants) when I was on staff, I know what works & doesn't work as far as getting the message across.

Generally, I say "to each his own" but when it boils down to trying to reach a level of communication with Scientologists, public or staff, IT IS NOT effective slinging insults and demonizing them as I have watched you do on numerous occasions, AO.

You have a habit of saying your protests & your slogans are effective. According to who?? You? I have witnessed many anons & ex-Scientologists try to communicate with you what is going to be effective in opening the eyes of Scientologists to the system they are under, and each and every time, you have made it clear you do not care what anyone else thinks, that you are the ONLY person you need to answer to and KNOWS what works.. which is why so many that used to be your friend and support you now wish to stay miles away from you at any given moment..

You are your worst enemy and your "performances" as one attorney describes them do not help the situation. And yes, discussing baseball, basketball, the weather, family, politics are great ways of starting positive comm cycles with Scientologists who have been henpecked with the notion that you are an evil, suppressive individual out to hurt them.

As a former long-time SO's told me... complimenting me in my videos taping my cycles with the HGB & PAC Base guards, being friendly and addressing them respectfully leaves them with the notion that their "SP," "antisocial" labels for nice "SP's" is incorrect and "that gets them more un-brainwashing in their noggins than simply hurling insults & profanity at them."

Scientology's tone scale is a very rigid & imperfect system, and a person who doesn't act like Hubbard says they should act... messes with their internal thought processes.. and leaves them questioning Hubbard's policies and brainwashing.

^^^This man speaks the truth.

And what is this about sports?!? I never mentioned sports or dialogued with you about sports!!

if you actually bothered to read the whole thread, you would see that I was speaking to AO when it came to sports.

Also, weren't you like in Scientology less than a year? At least that's what some ex's have told me.

Roan

Patron with Honors
Also, weren't you like in Scientology less than a year? At least that's what some ex's have told me.
No, that is actually not the case.

But thank you... interesting to note that you're behind the scenes nattering about me.

:carryon: