What's new

Lack of CLO EUS enthusiasm.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
I have been getting a lot of PMs about the lack of EUS stories from former members.

I am a very small part of 20 years ago, but during the time I was there I saw at least 40 blows, route outs, et al.

In the time I have been out on average that would equal at least 800 people or more.

C'mon! chime in, register and post!

Safe in the sun! Post your story!

What happened to all of you? Am I left to telling a lopsided onesided tale of Excalibur?

Where is the Arthur of Scientology? Who will grasp the sword and reveil the truth of
349, West 48th Street?

Bill?
Dina?
Lynn?
Dennis?
Debbie?
Jose?
Chuck?
Stephanie?
Jay?
Alex?
Ralston?
Jacobi?
Patsy?
Genie? (? not sure if that was her name)

C'mon Lor & Jeff, for crying out loud we were rivals, don't let me beat you here!

I know more of you!

I wont name fag more but you all are out there, share, help!
You blew or otherwise left for a reason. NOW IS THE TIME!
I am not afraid anymore. I am working my story, I am including names I feel
necessary, (even my own if asked, I am not afraid anymore) I would rather have a friendship and cloak if needed than what
may come out of me otherwise, I pretty much lay out truth, names included
unless otherwise asked to cloak.

We were once a Team! On the EPF, on the RENOS MISSION and within CLO EUS. We clicked in a way.

I know you all viewed me as some oddity, some outcast, some downstat off policy piece of DB, or someone with a billy club and Security Chief uniform whom you could never confide in. I was many things in CLO EUS, but I was hiding the real me, as I am sure you were as well.

You all had greater guts than I then, show it now! I hid while in, I hid while out, I won't anymore and neither should you!

Tell the story of the William Jefferson motel, of the condo on 5th avenue, of Excalibur, of the Renos mission, of your imprisonment. Tell it along with me so a more complete picture emerges.

We had good times together occasionally, let's have better times in the future!

Last edited:

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
I remember...

I knew the Patsy I think you're referring to... short dark hair, nassty attitude? The one I knew never smiled that I saw.

Don't forget the Audits Mission...

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
I knew the Patsy I think you're referring to... short dark hair, nassty attitude? The one I knew never smiled that I saw.

Don't forget the Audits Mission...

I liked Patsy, she always spoke her mind, but was a bit confused when she routed out and didn't take Jay with her.

I liked LaLa from the Audits mission - She was the only person that ever commented on my computer menu system that I programmed. Terry was cool too, he talked to me on the roof entry just before I left, he seemed sad, odd cuz I couldn't have tried harder to restrain the glee I was feeling knowing my plan was about to unfold, I seriously almost fell down the stairs laughing.

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
Maybe it was me...

I liked Patsy, she always spoke her mind, but was a bit confused when she routed out and didn't take Jay with her.

I liked LaLa from the Audits mission - She was the only person that ever commented on my computer menu system that I programmed. Terry was cool too.

I wanted to like Patsy. Likely the issue was, I wasn't SO, and therefore, close to dirt.

I knew a few people on Audits. Wasn't Jeff Miner one?

Is Erik Knauerhase, the Cram Off, still in? He seemed like a nice enough guy, good sense of humor.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
I wanted to like Patsy. Likely the issue was, I wasn't SO, and therefore, close to dirt.

I knew a few people on Audits. Wasn't Jeff Miner one?

Is Erik Knauerhase, the Cram Off, still in? He seemed like a nice enough guy, good sense of humor.

Jeff Miner was OSA as was his wife.

Erik apparently died a few years ago. He did my 1 sec check. Saddened, I can still see him and his bushy mustache.

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
Really?

I'm trying to remember how I knew Jeff... I think it was through Flora who was on Audits as well. I got recruited for OSA twice, once in NYC, and once at PAC. I never signed on. In retrospect, my experience would have been A LOT worse, if I had.

Erik, dead?? What a shame. He wasn't an old guy. Some untreated condition he had? He was a really good Cram Off, for what that's worth. I actually liked going to CLO for Cramming. Other staff would be envious, as they didn't take their enhancement time, etc.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
I'm trying to remember how I knew Jeff... I think it was through Flora who was on Audits as well. I got recruited for OSA twice, once in NYC, and once at PAC. I never signed on. In retrospect, my experience would have been A LOT worse, if I had.

Erik, dead?? What a shame. He wasn't an old guy. Some untreated condition he had? He was a really good Cram Off, for what that's worth. I actually liked going to CLO for Cramming. Other staff would be envious, as they didn't take their enhancement time, etc.

Erik struck me as absolutely dedicated die hard Sea Org Scientologist. I utterly respected him and worked with him openly because he never once degraded me, despite the show I was putting on. I know he knew what I was doing on the computer and he knew I had untapped skills.

I really felt sorry for letting him down during my final blows to my enemy while finalizing my plan. He did a meter check that I used to escape. I don't know if he let it unfold the way I wanted it or if he was compelled to by training but I trust he went with the training.

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
Remembering...

I see. You're saying, I guess, that you fooled the meter. I know that's possible, as it reads only on what real to the can-holder.

I just realized I mixed up Patsy with someone else! Patsy was actually very down-to-earth. She had a bubbly kind of personality. She was on mission (as 2nd) at my org in 1990, prior to the arrival of DM, Marty Rathbun and Shelley. I'm trying to remember what the Mission I/C's name was, on Patsy's mission.

After the RTC people left, we got a CMOI mission fired into our org, Tom Ashworth, Mission I/C and Tom Ford, Mission 2nd.

I remember also Denny and Lynn, they had a son, as I recall, cute kid. Denny was a guy who looked perpetually worried or harried.

OK, wait, you wouldn't have happened to have been a very tall, thin gentleman with round metal-frame glasses and slightly wavy, sandy brown hair? If you were, I didn't know your name; though I did know Tom W's, who sometimes manned the front, and was once on mission in our org as well, as the I/C for a Mission to man up some training evolution...

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
I see. You're saying, I guess, that you fooled the meter. I know that's possible, as it reads only on what real to the can-holder.

I just realized I mixed up Patsy with someone else! Patsy was actually very down-to-earth. She had a bubbly kind of personality. She was on mission (as 2nd) at my org in 1990, prior to the arrival of DM, Marty Rathbun and Shelley. I'm trying to remember what the Mission I/C's name was, on Patsy's mission.

After the RTC people left, we got a CMOI mission fired into our org, Tom Ashworth, Mission I/C and Tom Ford, Mission 2nd.

I remember also Denny and Lynn, they had a son, as I recall, cute kid. Denny was a guy who looked perpetually worried or harried.

OK, wait, you wouldn't have happened to have been a very tall, thin gentleman with round metal-frame glasses and slightly wavy, sandy brown hair? If you were, I didn't know your name; though I did know Tom W's, who sometimes manned the front, and was once on mission in our org as well, as the I/C for a Mission to man up some training evolution...

That is odd thought on the meter. On my sec check he ran through the questions in 2 nights, on the 3rd night I had to go to the NY ORG where he ran through the exact same questions but this time there was a video camera behind him.

anyone know if that is standard tech or a reason for that? I have always wondered why he would ask me the exact same questions but with a camera on it.

uniquemand

Unbeliever

No. It reads on STRESS connected to the question. This doesn't mean "yes" or "no" to the question. It means "something hot here". That's it.

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
That is odd thought on the meter. On my sec check he ran through the questions in 2 nights, on the 3rd night I had to go to the NY ORG where he ran through the exact same questions but this time there was a video camera behind him.

anyone know if that is standard tech or a reason for that? I have always wondered why he would ask me the exact same questions but with a camera on it.

Usually this turn with the camera was done for a C/S final pass on an Interneship, maybe in this case Senior Sec Checker... ? but, cleaning a clean sounds like out-tech right there, rising TA and all.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified

That would be moi, yes! and Tom W was on the EPF with me, later on the CMO EPF and reverted to CLO afterwards.
Tom taught me some guitar.

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
Ah, very cool!

That would be moi, yes! and Tom W was on the EPF with me, later on the CMO EPF and reverted to CLO afterwards.
Tom taught me some guitar.

I've finally run across someone who was in when I was... trés cool. Glad to hear you made it. I don't think you'd remember me, even if I gave my IRL name. I did not know that Tom was a guitar player... and that he and I (and you) had something in common. But you know, no fraternizing with the outer org staff, and all... can't have altitude and ethics presence that way. I felt Erik was different that way and had what we used to call "high ARC". He seemed compassionate, almost.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
I've finally run across someone who was in when I was... trés cool. Glad to hear you made it. I don't think you'd remember me, even if I gave my IRL name. I did not know that Tom was a guitar player... and that he and I (and you) had something in common. But you know, no fraternizing with the outer org staff, and all... can't have altitude and ethics presence that way. I felt Erik was different that way and had what we used to call "high ARC". He seemed compassionate, almost.

When I showed up here he was one of the people I hoped had finally got out, I was informed otherwise.

You seem to be the only person that can ID me I guess. Wonder what shape I was in at that point, was my hair below my shoulderblades yet or was I still working on that.

I mostly remember talking to the people that showed up from Philly and Buffalo.

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
I have a good (selective) memory

When I showed up here he was one of the people I hoped had finally got out, I was informed otherwise.

You seem to be the only person that can ID me I guess. Wonder what shape I was in at that point, was my hair below my shoulderblades yet or was I still working on that.

I mostly remember talking to the people that showed up from Philly and Buffalo.

Well, aside from giving your IRL name, which I don't think I ever knew, in my time there were only two or three people working security there. I just narrowed it down a little ;)

Your hair was longer than SO reg, I think, but not to the shoulders. Think John Lennon about 1974. When I first went to the CLO, mine definitely was hitting the shoulders, which is also probably why I got some dirty looks. When I went out to LA the second time for OEC/FEBC, I got a really short style after the RTC/CMOI arrived at ITO and had us marching and whatnot, but I grew a 'stache. I was a real hair farmer in those days LOL

Joyce and Cliff still in way over their heads?

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Well, aside from giving your IRL name, which I don't think I ever knew, in my time there were only two or three people working security there. I just narrowed it down a little ;)

Your hair was longer than SO reg, I think, but not to the shoulders. Think John Lennon about 1974. When I first went to the CLO, mine definitely was hitting the shoulders, which is also probably why I got some dirty looks. When I went out to LA the second time for OEC/FEBC, I got a really short style after the RTC/CMOI arrived at ITO and had us marching and whatnot, but I grew a 'stache. I was a real hair farmer in those days LOL

Joyce and Cliff still in way over their heads?

Don't know what happened to the Bowens, I left February 7, 1991. Sounds like you saw me during the early summer of 1990 I would say.

My hair really ticked them off. I refused to cut it and just let it keep growing. Some big wig INT staff showed up for an inspection one time, they made me go to bed and pretend to be sleeping so they wouldn't see how downstat I was.

They came into my room and wanted to know why I was sleeping and they just mentioned I was the night QM.

Wouldn't want to show the truth of the DB you have as the Security Chief I guess. I was really hoping to be sprung early. Oh well....

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
Keep up appearances

Don't know what happened to the Bowens, I left February 7, 1991. Sounds like you saw me during the early summer of 1990 I would say.

My hair really ticked them off. I refused to cut it and just let it keep growing. Some big wig INT staff showed up for an inspection one time, they made me go to bed and pretend to be sleeping so they wouldn't see how downstat I was.

They came into my room and wanted to know why I was sleeping and they just mentioned I was the night QM.

Wouldn't want to show the truth of the DB you have as the Security Chief I guess. I was really hoping to be sprung early. Oh well....

Yes, that would likely be the timeframe. I remember after a while, I didn't see you any more. Big mystery sandwich, it was, "whatever happened to so-and-so... ? oh, no, can't ask that, 'es an unperson now... "

I remember at ITO, everyone shit their pants whenever RTC came by. I saw among others Hansueli Stahli (still in) there, and you had to see them snap and pop around this guy. Reminded me not a little of Schwarzenegger's Terminator, that guy.

Turning in now, good night!