What's new

Larry Anderson in the SP Times

Wow, that was brilliant! (audios).
Cutting through the BS, exposing the extortion attempt
exposing the corruption, calling them on their attempts to keep him quiet and refusing the attempts to introvert him.

All in one interview.
Masterfully done.

Anonycat

Crusader
Wow, that was brilliant! (audios).
Cutting through the BS, exposing the extortion attempt
exposing the corruption, calling them on their attempts to keep him quiet and refusing the attempts to introvert him.

All in one interview.
Masterfully done.

Very classy man.

MAX YOUR CREDIT

Patron with Honors
Larry Anderson on SPTimes- HE'S BLOWN FOR GOOD TOO!

Larry, I applaud you. The audio tapes were a brilliant idea! I pray that more and more Scn and celebrity Scn take a stance as you have bravely done so.
:smoochy:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
If it were me ...

If it were me, I would have had the tape recorders turned off, and gone out for a walk with just Tommy Davis. I would then have pulled out a TAZER, given that disgusting little turd a few jolts, given him a good shot to the solar plexus with a heel, and then dictated terms, which would include receiving a huge sum of money in exchange for silence in both directions, allowing them to keep the orientation video and me my friends ... plus 10 million up front and 1 million per year. I think at this point they would have paid it.

Pete

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
One last item

One last item ... the patter of the yak on those tapes ... I got into a discussion a while back with a public oatee who has a daughter who is in the Sea Org and "doing fine" etc. He sounded exactly the same. They all sing off the same hymn sheet, which, of course, has their bottom line hymn, of "hymn, hymn, hymn ... fuck him!" Anyways, he used the impossible evidence pitch of "have you seen it personally" and narrowing it down to the impossible as well as the "have you ever gotten anyone off of drugs" horseshit. No, I fucking haven't but, I am proud to say, I am have helped others ON drugs by serving drinks, passing joints, serving coffee, and giving out asprin, tylenol, occaisional perscription pain killers, cigarettes, etc. So phug all of these bastards and phug anyone who can't take a joke.

Pete

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Larry 'The Juice' Anderson!

I loved this quote from Anonycat posted on another thread!

Larry 'The Juice' Anderson!

Larry, you have done a most wonderful thing here!!! What an amazing contribution.... This is more powerful than all the previous SP Times articles for the very reason that you, your face and voice are known to far many more 'Everyday Scientologists' than the previous contenders. The Rathburns and Rinders were nothing more that gaudily dressed 'Church Officials' to myself and many other members (who had not taken the whole bait- this is the majority of Sci's)... but your presence was seen and known to virtually everybody as a result of the Orientation Film. The impact of this SP Article will have hugh consequences for the cult... I predict that it will be one of the most damaging blows in recent times to The Cult of Scientology.

I am very proud to have met you. As you know from our conversation on the Lake... it was watching you in that film that prompted me to begin my withdrawal from The Cult. The dialogue in that film speech where it alludes to 'blowing one's brains out' was the final straw for me. It struck a cord in me that would never cease to vibrate. Let's see.... 'One could continue with Scientology or else commit suicide'??? I know you did not write it, however I must thank you dearly for stating it with such conviction... it sickened me. And here today I read your interview in the SPT as an EX Scientologist!!! It is truly closure for me of that moment in the film that had such a dynamic effect on me.

I predict that you will get your money back, as well as Jason and many others. It will take a little time but I believe that an effective legal strategy will come into play that will fry the CO$ with sizzling effect. They will be toast. Just a sense that I have...

Once again, THANK YOU Dear Friend. What you have done here will help so many others in ways you may not have imagined.:)

pittny12

Patron with Honors
Larry Anderson on SPTimes- HE'S BLOWN FOR GOOD TOO!

Bloody freaking marvelous news! This made my day, just what I needed to see!

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
They are sooo worried about Jason & Marc.

The walls - they are tumbling down. :happydance:

Way to go Larry.:thumbsup:

4298552416_dd7b49fb0a_o.jpg

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
Fantastic news.... this is going to be a great year.

Larry oriented himself and didn't blow his brains out lol...

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
No, No, a bat is a much nicer creature !:omg:

This reminds me of a comment I saw at the end of the SP Times article by one of their readers.
Someone referred to the CoS as "vultures" (the very first comment)
and the next person replied:

"Please don't insult vultures in that fashion by associating them with this organization! Vultures actually serve a useful purpose in the world unlike this group."

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is so good! :happydance:

2010 has only just started and already it’s been a very bad year for the cult of Scientology.

I love it when Tommy Davis whines about having to spend $2million to redo the films that Larry Anderson was in. And then he shows his true slimy and thuggish nature by threatening to sue Larry for the cost of redoing them if he speaks out. And, laughably Davis and Feshbach tell Larry that they are suing Jason Beghe and will have to spend several million dollars to redo his films.

Really? They are going to take Beghe to court and sue him for exposing the corrupt nature of the CoS? I would like to see this. Imagine who Beghe would call as witnesses. A whole host of senior ex-staff and public Scientologists would come forward. And how about if he subpoenaed JT, TC and even DM? Then would have to testify under oath and have the threat of perjury if they lied.

The media would have a field day (or maybe a clambake?).

Axiom142