What's new

Leah Remini - Dancing With The Stars TV Show 2013

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Re: Leah Remini - DWTS - Thanks, ESMB!

Thanks to everyone here at ESMB for supporting Leah and her family in this endeavor - :hattip:week in and week out :hattip:- with your time and effort...and for graciously tolerating my nagging posts here on this thread, too.

Back in September, a heated discussion began among friends/family about whether participation in this tv show was the 'right' platform from which to direct MSM attention to/about Co$/scientology. One question arose in the discussion that continues to bug me -- it's not necessarily related to Co$/scientology -- but it's worth asking yourself from time to time. I haven't answered it the same way twice yet!

What can you do for 2 solid minutes that you'd be willing to let the 'rest of the world' judge you for?

Whatever it is -- knitting, reading aloud, shuffling cards, shooting a target, boning a fish, telling a story, etc. -- it's reasonable to think you'd choose the one thing you knew how to do best. I would, certainly.
Conversely, if you chose to do something that you weren't any good at, it's reasonable to think you had good reasons to try.

I think Leah Remini had very good reasons to try and I hope she continues to keep those reasons in her heart and mind...and that she never stops trying.

JB

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
I think, from her face, she could see the elimination coming. She was, masterfully, not showing any regrets to speak off. She was very gracious. I'm sorry she lost but thrilled she was able to hang in there so long.
That was a real credit to her courage and hard work! I'm happy she had her family to support her through it all and it was a great diversion after her departure from the cult. I'm really proud of her.
Oh and one more thing... fuck you David Miscavige! I'd love to see you have the balls to do that!

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Re: Leah Remini - DWTS - November 18, 2013 - 8:00 p.m. TONIGHT - 1-800-868-3411

It was a great run while it lasted, and look at it this way: she stayed in the spotlight past the opening of Super Power. That HAD to piss off the dwarf.

No word from Krustie yet.. though she & BFF Scilon/pseudo-Christian whore Stacy Francis are tweeting each other.

https://twitter.com/kirstiealley

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Re: Leah Remini - Good Morning America Interview - November 19, 2013

Per the Twitter feed of ABC-TV's Good Morning, America ("GMA") show, Leah Remini will be interviewed about her participation with DWTS.

Generally speaking, DWTS celebrities & their dance partners fly from L.A. to New York for the GMA interview, which is broadcast live to the viewers.
I don't know if Leah & Tony will 'break tradition' and remain in Los Angeles and do their interview via satellite hook-up, but I suppose it is a possibility.

There's nothing to suggest Leah will discuss Co$/scientology on the GMA show but maybe we'll get a nice surprise. :confused2:

All of this season's DWTS celebs/dance partners are expected to participate in the final show next Tuesday night - so Leah still has another opportunity to wear a Guy Fawkes mask. Or a "Where's Shelly?" hat/t-shirt. Or to wave a sign - with ESMB's url.

JB

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
She did a great job, but I could see the elimination coming. I think she knew it too, you could see it in her face.
I never got so involved in a "reality" show - usually cannot stand to watch them. But I really got into this one because of Leah.
For a non-professional dancer, she was awesome!

So next question: Who do we want to win now?? I'm rooting a bit for Jack or Bill - the underdogs!

BardoThodol

Silver Meritorious Patron

Per the Twitter feed of ABC-TV's Good Morning, America ("GMA") show, Leah Remini will be interviewed about her participation with DWTS.

Generally speaking, DWTS celebrities & their dance partners fly from L.A. to New York for the GMA interview, which is broadcast live to the viewers.
I don't know if Leah & Tony will 'break tradition' and remain in Los Angeles and do their interview via satellite hook-up, but I suppose it is a possibility.

There's nothing to suggest Leah will discuss Co$/scientology on the GMA show but maybe we'll get a nice surprise. :confused2:

All of this season's DWTS celebs/dance partners are expected to participate in the final show next Tuesday night - so Leah still has another opportunity to wear a Guy Fawkes mask. Or a "Where's Shelly?" hat/t-shirt. Or to wave a sign - with ESMB's url.

JB

She will definitely do The Ellen Show since they're good friends, and Ellen was very supportive of her, even showing up in the audience of DWTS.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

JB

Shit, I just turned on the TV and got the last 2 minutes of it! Leah was praising Tony for helping her out so much and the free "therapy" he gave her. Maybe we can find a video of it somewhere?

AnonKat

Crusader
original.jpg

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
A post by Tory at the Bunker about 10 mins ago...

Tory Christman 7 minutes ago

FLASH NEWS!! TURN ON THE VIEW, if you haven't already seen it: Douglas P Douglas just called me. He and Mrs D are at Disneyland, happened into "The View" who is filming TODAY at Disneyland and their guest is:

Leah Remini. Barbara Walters asked her "What's all this about shunning?" And Douglas said they have a very honest conversation about Disconnection and Scientology. Also, my suggestion is we each write a thank you note of some kind to BW for bringing it up, as I KNOW Scientologists will flood them with how it isn't true, their "wins" etc. Take a few minutes after to send her an e-mail. Happy Tuesday~! :) Go Leah!! You Rock, Girl :)

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
A post by Tory at the Bunker about 10 mins ago...

I was talking to Tory awhile ago when Leah & Tony appeared on 'The View'.

Leah, who is usually direct & stone-faced when she speaks, got a wee bit emotional when discussing "shunning" in Scientology. Leah said friends she's known for 34 years have stopped talking to her & she cannot speak to any of her god children. Her dancing partner, Tony, stepped in & said she has alot of new friends now.

Leah said friends & family should not be shunned over religious beliefs or non-religious beliefs. The crowd applauded. :)

Last edited:

Purple Rain

Crusader
I was talking to Tory awhile ago when Leah & Tony appeared on 'The View'. I pulled the phone to the TV so she could hear Leah talk (Tory doesn't have a TV).

Leah, who is usually direct & stone-faced when she speaks, got a wee bit emotional when discussing "shunning" in Scientology. Leah said friends she's known for 34 years have stopped talking to her & she cannot speak to any of her god children. Her dancing partner, Tony, stepped in & said she has alot of new friends now.

Leah said friends & family should not be shunned over religious beliefs or non-religious beliefs. The crowd applauded. :)

Oh, so it's already run! Excellent!! And what fantastic content!

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Heh. Soupah Powah just got owned. 15 years in the making and an SP exceeds their reach via a dance contest.

AnonKat

Crusader
Heh. Soupah Powah just got owned. 15 years in the making and an SP exceeds their reach via a dance contest.

I give you super power, fragil human endevour

[video=youtube;iDSOEfc_h20]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDSOEfc_h20[/video]

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Here's a short video about Leah being voted off.

[video=youtube;M5i21o-A5A4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5i21o-A5A4[/video]

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
you can see Leah and Tony on line at the view website - towards the end of today's show. (season 17, episode 52) Good interview. Mimsey

http://watchabc.go.com/the-view/SH559080/VDKA0_8aoa0av7/the-view-1119

It was a very good interview!

Barbara asked her if there's been any repercussions since Leah's left the CoS.

Leah responded that there were, and that the one that the viewers could most relate to was the 'shunning'. And she briefly described the impact that this had on her life.

These shows are seen by 2-3 million people! :yes:

The interview with Leah begins at about the 27 minute mark of the video.

Also, Leah mentioned that she's had a fractured rib since week 5 of the show! :omg: