ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Leah Remini - Dancing With The Stars TV Show 2013

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by JBWriter, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

2. I think she danced beautifully! :thumbsup: I'm very proud of her for speaking her truth to the world! She is loaded with talent, I wish her all the best success in all that she does! :happydance:

3. JBWriter

JBWriter Happy Sapien

Re: Leah Remini - DWTS - Finale - Tony & Leah As "Extra" Reporters - Funny!

The celebrity gossip tv show, Extra, gave Tony Dovolani & Leah Remini microphones...and the assignment to interview their fellow DWTS cast mates.

There are a few 'nsfw' words, which is why this clip is on YouTube and not network/syndicated television. :coolwink:

Off-the-cuff, these two are genuinely funny. Enjoy. :)

[video=youtube;mmEIFdr4BZ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmEIFdr4BZ0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUVr-TwiGNnveWyOouIyz2fQ[/video]

JB

4. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

That was awesome! So funny! I laughed and laughed! Isn't it nice to see the smile back on her beautiful face? She's radiant - glowing! And so down to earth! Thank you for sharing that, JB.

5. JBWriter

JBWriter Happy Sapien

You're very welcome, PR.
    Glad you laughed, too.

I like the fact that Extra thought it was funny enough to share on YouTube -- kudos to them for not just tossing/binning the footage deemed 'unfit' for broadcast.

JB

6. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Oh, yeah! I'm so glad they kept it and shared it. It really reveals a lot of her personality as well as the positive dynamics behind the stage.