What's new

Leah Remini - Dancing With The Stars TV Show 2013

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
[video=youtube_share;mRLQWNMihuA]http://youtu.be/mRLQWNMihuA[/video]

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...-left-scientology.112258/page-36#post-2361695
Exclusive interview with Leah and Tony after week 2 of DWTS:

Tony in defense of Leah: "Anyone who wants to hate - stuff it."

Been a fan of hers for many years, had the pleasure of meeting her. She is really a sweet, caring person. So glad she left that piece of shit cult and is sticking it to 'em. Loving all the support she is getting!

Purple Rain

Crusader
Omigosh, the punches didn't stop coming!! An excellent, excellent piece that had me crowing with laughter! Yes, I need to work on my schadenfreude, but oh my god!!

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
XENU DEFECTOR REMINI warns ‘DWTS’: ‘Keep KIRSTIE ALLEY outta my face!’

National Enquirer: XENU DEFECTOR REMINI warns ‘DWTS’: ‘Keep KIRSTIE ALLEY outta my face!’
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/mik...i-warns-dwts-keep-kirstie-alley-outta-my-face

XENU DEFECTOR REMINI warns ‘DWTS’: ‘Keep KIRSTIE ALLEY outta my face!’ | The National Enquirer

By Mike Walker

Guess LEAH REMINI read my scoop that Fat Scientologist...er, “Fat Actress” KIRSTIE ALLEY’s banned the cast and crew of her new sitcom from EVER mentioning the cult...er, church defector’s name!

Here’s my new kicker: Furious Leah, who’s competing this season on “Dancing with the Stars,” exploded when she learned producers – so desperate to boost fading ratings they’ve considered such eye-popping guest choices as pariah PAULA DEEN – were booking Kirstie for an in-audience interview shot.

Raging Remini warned execs she will NOT interact with her mortal enemy/Xenu disciple, especially if she visits backstage – and doesn’t even want her sitting in the audience!

“Leah feels that if Kirstie’s anywhere on or near the set, she’s there to intimidate her,” said a show insider.

“After hearing Kirstie was on the booking lineup, she told producers she refuses to come face to face with her Scientology enemy – and asked them to make sure they’re never on the set at the same time. She doesn’t even want the pressure of knowing Kirstie’s in the audience. Anxious to avoid explosions, producers pledged they’ll do everything they can to accommodate Leah’s wishes.”

Sindy

Crusader
Re: Leah Remini Story Tonight on ABC Nightline

attachment.php

View attachment 6075

OMG, I read this tweet as "the church of Scientology, who was responsible for Michael Jackson's death"

LOL! They can't catch a break. Hey, payback's a bitch. Fun statements like that, even though untrue and only caught out of the corner of one's eye, are like anti-oxidant free-radical scavengers latching on to every past hyperbolic statement, made by the cult, gently balancing and righting the discordant dissonance created by this lying criminal organization, for decades.

JustSheila

Crusader
I loved the interview! Leah is so WARM, so GENUINE, so BEAUTIFUL - and TONY!!!! He's just gorgeous and the love between them is so obvious, really makes me feel good to see that sort of beautiful relationship. Go Leah and Tony! :clap: :clap: :clap:

JustSheila

Crusader
Re: Nightline video

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!

:dance3::wow:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

This is SO good. Leah looks fantastic, my heart just breaks for her from the bullying she got from COS, and who would NOT want her to win?

I love Leah. She's absolutely awesome. Thank you, Leah, thank you SO much for coming forward like this and telling the truth about David Miscaviage and COS. I will be cheering you from Aus now and forever!:yes: You WILL succeed! You already are a bright, bright star. Shine on You Crazy Diamond, Leah! :clap: :clap: :clap:

[video=youtube;BLKiMbC6s2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLKiMbC6s2k[/video]

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Omigosh, the punches didn't stop coming!! An excellent, excellent piece that had me crowing with laughter! Yes, I need to work on my schadenfreude, but oh my god!!

LOL

Okay you can work on your schadenfreude but please don't work on your Scidenfreude.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
[video]http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/leah-remini-church-scientology-fail-20364353[/video]

NICE! I didn't know this was going to be on tonight and just happened to watch it.
This was a REALLY good segment on Leah and other juicy stuff about the cult. One hit after another!
My jaw dropped dropped and I was floored at the immature and childish statement the cult made about wanting Leah to fail.

The "Church's" comment: "We know this may come as a surprise to someone as self-absorbed as Ms. Remini, but we could care less if she wins or loses on Dancing With the Stars."

Oh no. The "Church" of Scientology just released this statement... DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM!

Last edited:

iHateDuplicity

Patron with Honors
From "possiblyhelpfuladvice.com" blog site:

Miscavige scores another bad PR coup: Dancing with the Stars

Today (September 24) we find out that Li’l Davey Miscavige, the Napoleonic Overlord of what’s left of the Scientology Inc scam, added 17.4 MILLION mal-impressions to his bad PR statistics.

As reported on Tony Ortega’s site, Leah Remini had a recorded heart-to-heart discussion with her dance partner on ABC’s Dancing With The Stars last night, in which she told him about the suppression she was experiencing at the hands of David Miscavige, OSA, and the parishioners of Scientology Inc.

Okay, she didn’t use the jargon and Scientologese, but it didn’t take a translator for anyone familiar with Leah’s situation to understand what she’s been undergoing and how hard the transition in her life has been.

And for anyone watching, it was easy to see how smart it was for her to get herself and her family out of the malevolent vindictive clutches of Scientology Inc.

So Miscavige scored another 17.4 million on his stat.

Then, as if to throw unneeded gasoline on the fire, OSA issued a statement which was aired on ABC’s Good Morning America Tuesday morning. That adds another 5.546 million mal-impressions to the report!

That’s right.

In one twenty-four hour period, bad news about Scientology Inc reached more people than Miscavige’s carefully placed ad about Scientology during the Super Bowl earlier this year. And all it cost Leah Remini was a few blisters and sore muscles.

(Those who remember the Super Bowl fiasco will recall that the Super Bowl ad was NOT run during the real nation-wide Super Bowl broadcast; it was run in selected markets in the slot right after the first half ended and before the halftime over-analysis show started. In other words, it ran in the slot where beer-laden Americans were rushing to the bathroom, and notwatching television. The ad wasn’t even run in every city with an Idle Org. That’s how uninterested Miscavige was in getting new parishioners.)

And on Monday night, Miscavige doubled his stat. That’s in the same seven-day span that the Flag Building grand opening was deferred indefinitely. That was at least 20,000 mal-impressions. As if there were that many practicing parishioners left in Scientology Inc.

Straight up and vertical, Davey! Straight up and vertical!

— written by Plain Old Thetan

From "possiblyhelpfuladvice.com" blog site:

Miscavige scores another bad PR coup: Dancing with the Stars

Today (September 24) we find out that Li’l Davey Miscavige, the Napoleonic Overlord of what’s left of the Scientology Inc scam, added 17.4 MILLION mal-impressions to his bad PR statistics.

As reported on Tony Ortega’s site, Leah Remini had a recorded heart-to-heart discussion with her dance partner on ABC’s Dancing With The Stars last night, in which she told him about the suppression she was experiencing at the hands of David Miscavige, OSA, and the parishioners of Scientology Inc.

Okay, she didn’t use the jargon and Scientologese, but it didn’t take a translator for anyone familiar with Leah’s situation to understand what she’s been undergoing and how hard the transition in her life has been.

And for anyone watching, it was easy to see how smart it was for her to get herself and her family out of the malevolent vindictive clutches of Scientology Inc.

So Miscavige scored another 17.4 million on his stat.

Then, as if to throw unneeded gasoline on the fire, OSA issued a statement which was aired on ABC’s Good Morning America Tuesday morning. That adds another 5.546 million mal-impressions to the report!

That’s right.

In one twenty-four hour period, bad news about Scientology Inc reached more people than Miscavige’s carefully placed ad about Scientology during the Super Bowl earlier this year. And all it cost Leah Remini was a few blisters and sore muscles.

(Those who remember the Super Bowl fiasco will recall that the Super Bowl ad was NOT run during the real nation-wide Super Bowl broadcast; it was run in selected markets in the slot right after the first half ended and before the halftime over-analysis show started. In other words, it ran in the slot where beer-laden Americans were rushing to the bathroom, and notwatching television. The ad wasn’t even run in every city with an Idle Org. That’s how uninterested Miscavige was in getting new parishioners.)

And on Monday night, Miscavige doubled his stat. That’s in the same seven-day span that the Flag Building grand opening was deferred indefinitely. That was at least 20,000 mal-impressions. As if there were that many practicing parishioners left in Scientology Inc.

Straight up and vertical, Davey! Straight up and vertical!

— written by Plain Old Thetan

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Nuff said...

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Lainey Gossip - you gotta read this!

Wow. Just wow.

Lainey's opening on her blog today.

I'm in awe.

http://www.laineygossip.com/Intro-for-September-25--2013/28155

Dear Gossips,

As reported yesterday, on Monday’s episode of Dancing With The Stars, Leah Remini revealed that the Church Of Scientology was “looking for me to fail” on the show so that they could hahaha her in front of all their other members, like that would be the consequence of breaking up with Xenu. Click here for a refresher. Leah Remini has never been more famous. But, you know, I’m not sure those people understand logic.

They certainly don’t understand much about public relations. Because in response to Leah’s comments, the Church released this statement:

“We know this may come as a surprise to someone as self-absorbed as Ms. Remini but we could care less if she wins or loses on Dancing With The Stars.”

“Could care less” is such a stupid thing to say, on so many levels. First of all, the expression doesn’t make sense. Also, given the organisation’s reputation right now, why would you voluntarily word it like that and attack her character at the same time? These are the words that become representative of an entire community: ungracious and petty. Also impetuous. Which means that no one over there is thinking, actually thinking, before they press send.

It’s frightening, sure, because their behaviour keeps confirming all the speculation about how sinister it is inside their secret club. But it’s also maddening how incompetent they’ve shown themselves to be, over and over and over again. Basic Communications and PR 101 – craft your message carefully. Are you a proper business or are you running this sh-t out of your basement?

Alternative: “Ms Remini is mistaken. Our efforts are solely devoted to our membership, helping them levitate and purge aliens (or whatever it is, their mission statement). Our work is our only focus.” Done.

But now, because the way they’ve gone about it, imagine you’re, I don’t know, Giovanni Ribisi or Michael Pena, and your church is pissing around like it’s grade 10. Wouldn’t you start to have some doubts too? The argument against that, of course, is that since they’re Scientologists in the first place, maybe they wouldn’t have the sound judgment to be able to see it. But if Leah, a second generation Scientologist, managed to defect, defecting is not impossible. And there may be more of them pushing their way out of that door. Never mind fighting the rest of the world, Xenu’s biggest problem might be keeping the supporters that he still has.

Yours in gossip,

Lainey

Purple Rain

Crusader
Re: Lainey Gossip - you gotta read this!

Wow. Just wow.

Lainey's opening on her blog today.

I'm in awe.

http://www.laineygossip.com/Intro-for-September-25--2013/28155

Dear Gossips,

As reported yesterday, on Monday’s episode of Dancing With The Stars, Leah Remini revealed that the Church Of Scientology was “looking for me to fail” on the show so that they could hahaha her in front of all their other members, like that would be the consequence of breaking up with Xenu. Click here for a refresher. Leah Remini has never been more famous. But, you know, I’m not sure those people understand logic.

They certainly don’t understand much about public relations. Because in response to Leah’s comments, the Church released this statement:

“We know this may come as a surprise to someone as self-absorbed as Ms. Remini but we could care less if she wins or loses on Dancing With The Stars.”

“Could care less” is such a stupid thing to say, on so many levels. First of all, the expression doesn’t make sense. Also, given the organisation’s reputation right now, why would you voluntarily word it like that and attack her character at the same time? These are the words that become representative of an entire community: ungracious and petty. Also impetuous. Which means that no one over there is thinking, actually thinking, before they press send.

It’s frightening, sure, because their behaviour keeps confirming all the speculation about how sinister it is inside their secret club. But it’s also maddening how incompetent they’ve shown themselves to be, over and over and over again. Basic Communications and PR 101 – craft your message carefully. Are you a proper business or are you running this sh-t out of your basement?

Alternative: “Ms Remini is mistaken. Our efforts are solely devoted to our membership, helping them levitate and purge aliens (or whatever it is, their mission statement). Our work is our only focus.” Done.

But now, because the way they’ve gone about it, imagine you’re, I don’t know, Giovanni Ribisi or Michael Pena, and your church is pissing around like it’s grade 10. Wouldn’t you start to have some doubts too? The argument against that, of course, is that since they’re Scientologists in the first place, maybe they wouldn’t have the sound judgment to be able to see it. But if Leah, a second generation Scientologist, managed to defect, defecting is not impossible. And there may be more of them pushing their way out of that door. Never mind fighting the rest of the world, Xenu’s biggest problem might be keeping the supporters that he still has.

Yours in gossip,

Lainey

That was... :bowdown:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
I find the co$ statement regarding Leah absolutely appalling. They are so insulated in their little bubble world, that they have no concept of how juvenile and bizarre that statement is in the real world, especially coming from a CHURCH. Even a business wouldn't say such a thing about a former employee - or client, or customer. Not in a million years. Any statement would be more like, We wish her well. Period. But not from the co$. Not from dm.

This is dm's asinine and retarded social behavior rolling downhill, like shit, and all his underlings just copy it, his personality, or lrh's (vicious vindictiveness) - and they make horrible social and business (not to mention church) mistakes in behavior and when putting out statements to the general public. And they haven't a clue how it is received out here. It makes them seem so BIZARRE and vindictive, and/or socially retarded (or should I say 'handicapped' - or is the new word these days 'challenged' - yeah, OK, socially 'challenged'), and lends credence to all the criticism. THAT part I like.

I just find it so ironic. Someone, whoever put together that statement, probably thinks the got a real 'zinger' out there. :laugh: It just makes them seem so stupid and petty. And THAT IS the co$/dm.

I can recall a few incidences where I found a business's behavior so f'g weird, the behavior of the employees, the management, only to find out a bit later that it was a scno business. And then of course, I was like "Of course ! THAT explains the bad behavior ! Fucking weirdos. . . No CLUE - :lol:.

:footbullet: I am surprised dm has any feet left . . . .
I wonder who's going to RPF this time, to appease the little fuck's rage.

:biggrin:

Terril park

Sponsor
I find the co$ statement regarding Leah absolutely appalling. They are so insulated in their little bubble world, that they have no concept of how juvenile and bizarre that statement is in the real world, especially coming from a CHURCH. Even a business wouldn't say such a thing about a former employee - or client, or customer. Not in a million years. Any statement would be more like, We wish her well. Period. But not from the co$. Not from dm.

This is dm's asinine and retarded social behavior rolling downhill, like shit, and all his underlings just copy it, his personality, or lrh's (vicious vindictiveness) - and they make horrible social and business (not to mention church) mistakes in behavior and when putting out statements to the general public. And they haven't a clue how it is received out here. It makes them seem so BIZARRE and vindictive, and/or socially retarded (or should I say 'handicapped' - or is the new word these days 'challenged' - yeah, OK, socially 'challenged'), and lends credence to all the criticism. THAT part I like.

I just find it so ironic. Someone, whoever put together that statement, probably thinks the got a real 'zinger' out there. :laugh: It just makes them seem so stupid and petty. And THAT IS the co$/dm.

I can recall a few incidences where I found a business's behavior so f'g weird, the behavior of the employees, the management, only to find out a bit later that it was a scno business. And then of course, I was like "Of course ! THAT explains the bad behavior ! Fucking weirdos. . . No CLUE - :lol:.

:footbullet: I am surprised dm has any feet left . . . .
I wonder who's going to RPF this time, to appease the little fuck's rage.

:biggrin:

Are there any verified observations of DMs feet?

Or his knees?