What's new

Leah Remini is shooting a TV series about Scientology

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Leah wasn't always a celebrity. When you start as a child, you do what you are told and that becomes a way of life. I think celebrities coming into scientology have the 'status' to work around the normal rules and of course they are more likely to get what they want. I imagine Leah was so indoctrinated that when she did become a celebrity nothing much changed about doing her best to comply with 'policy'.

Yeah, that's my exact take.

AND...

Add to that formula one more Scientology practice--that they will say, do or enforce anything on anyone that they can get away with. That is why the unchangeable POLICIES of the cult are never applied the same way and their interpretation is ever-changing.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Posted by Tony O this morning:

OK, Tony O posted at the Bunker this morning:

We know that many of you have been anticipating this but no, Leah Remini will not appear on tonight’s Real Time with Bill Maher on HBO.

That’s the bad news. Here’s the good news: Leah tells us she’s been booked for Maher’s February 17 episode.

Since her nine-episode A&E series concluded three weeks ago, Leah has remained in the public eye after Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath ended up being a huge hit for the cable channel.

She’s appeared on Conan O’Brien’s talk show, and on Joe Rogan’s popular podcast, and Maher’s program should really be a treat: Maher has been poking Scientology in the eye for many years. (But knowing Maher, we have a feeling he might take Scientology’s side against Leah just for fun.)

http://tonyortega.org/2017/02/03/le...-maher-show-gets-swung-at-by-giovanni-ribisi/

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Leah wasn't always a celebrity. When you start as a child, you do what you are told and that becomes a way of life. I think celebrities coming into scientology have the 'status' to work around the normal rules and of course they are more likely to get what they want. I imagine Leah was so indoctrinated that when she did become a celebrity nothing much changed about doing her best to comply with 'policy'.

I have only seen parts of 3 episodes of the A&E season1 series. However I saw the whole Rogan interview with her.

Yes, my understanding is she is a naughty not perfect ' good angel ' who truly likes to help and bought deeply into the out layer of the onion.
But when her mother and herself came to the inner layers only then did Leah still wearing her programmed KOT and ethics inculcated view began to peel backwards the 10 points of KSW #1 to discover from her personal experiences the underlying motives behind the portrayed offer of 'personally realized salvation' as a con and a betrayal. Not only a con and betrayal to her and her family but to any and all who she would so inherently and naturally offer sincere efforts to help.

I give her a standing applause for following her personal and very gregarious passions.

If those in were to become truly cognizant of her and truly cognizant of el con and David Miscarriages motives and action they would " just leave" as Leah has suggested.

Most scientologist are, beneath the overlaid personality, true friends of Leah and the rest of the world.

I hope they all walk out and get back to where they once belonged, and still do.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I assumed she meant that a scientologist has to go in every day when on a course, having auditing, contracted staff or doing an ethics trip ... but I realise that she didn't actually say that.

I've never heard of anyone having to go in daily unless they were doing one or more of the above 4 things.

:confused2:

Ahhhhh, the lost tech. From the dedicated glare in for the duration or dead course/auditing or other slave behavior to satisfy the malignant megalomaniacs Psychosis's, to the namby- pant -- - behavior of recent decades. WTF is this about "PART TIME" every man, woman....... .and more provable bullshit. Lol yuk time for a shower

Jump

Operating teatime
I have only seen parts of 3 episodes of the A&E season1 series. However I saw the whole Rogan interview with her.

Yes, my understanding is she is a naughty not perfect ' good angel ' who truly likes to help and bought deeply into the out layer of the onion.
But when her mother and herself came to the inner layers only then did Leah still wearing her programmed KOT and ethics inculcated view began to peel backwards the 10 points of KSW #1 to discover from her personal experiences the underlying motives behind the portrayed offer of 'personally realized salvation' as a con and a betrayal. Not only a con and betrayal to her and her family but to any and all who she would so inherently and naturally offer sincere efforts to help.

I give her a standing applause for following her personal and very gregarious passions.

If those in were to become truly cognizant of her and truly cognizant of el con and David Miscarriages motives and action they would " just leave" as Leah has suggested.

Most scientologist are, beneath the overlaid personality, true friends of Leah and the rest of the world.

I hope they all walk out and get back to where they once belonged, and still do.

[video=youtube;A0zwP2JYec8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0zwP2JYec8[/video]

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Leah Remini Says Scientology Would Let John Travolta Get Away With Murder.

Esquire: Leah Remini Says Scientology Would Let John Travolta Get Away With Murder

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/news/a52881/leah-remini-scientology-john-travolta-murder/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Leah Remini Says Scientology Would Let John Travolta Get Away With Murder

Along with Tom Cruise, the actors have horrifying power.

By Matt Miller, Esquire, February 6, 2017

There are many theories out there about why big stars like Tom Cruise and John Travolta have remained in the Church of Scientology long after the organization's horrifying practices have been exposed by defectors. As Leah Remini said in a new interview on The Joe Rogan Experience, this could partially be because of how much power the two actors have within the organization.

She explains that Cruise has a staff of people who do his every bidding, people who "believe as a Scientologist that you're working for someone who is single-handedly saving the planet... That's an abuse that's not justified."

As Remini said, Cruise and Travolta are among the most powerful men in the organization. Travolta has a designation of Khakhan, she explains, that "basically says you can kill another human being. If you're Khakhaned, you're going to look the other way."

"So, he's allowed to kill people?" host Joe Rogen asked.

"Yes," Remini responded. "It's called ethics protection. There's another policy called the responsibility of leaders, which he says that what you gotta do to protect the leader you gotta do it. If you see a body, you gotta clean it up."

That's truly chilling stuff.

[video=youtube;G8lopnQFj5s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8lopnQFj5s[/video]

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

CommunicatorIC

Independent Scientology Scientolipedia slanders Leah Remini.

https://twitter.com/Scientolipedia/status/829127310594945025

sHiMIsu.png

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Independent Scientology Scientolipedia slanders Leah Remini.

https://twitter.com/Scientolipedia/status/829127310594945025

sHiMIsu.png

Don't use twitter. Does that read as dumbanddumber condoning JT and David Miscavige being complicit in inducing suicide and murder such as in the case of Rex Fowler and so many other scientogists' suicides it least in part by denying any part or knowledge thereof?
The control by evil is definitely that dumbanddumber should smarten up to instead of trying to murder Leah's character. She is just an agent of truth opening the cracks of the dead ideology of scientology lies.

Terril park

Sponsor
Don't use twitter. Does that read as dumbanddumber condoning JT and David Miscavige being complicit in inducing suicide and murder such as in the case of Rex Fowler and so many other scientogists' suicides it least in part by denying any part or knowledge thereof?
The control by evil is definitely that dumbanddumber should smarten up to instead of trying to murder Leah's character. She is just an agent of truth opening the cracks of the dead ideology of scientology lies.

Leah was loosely quoting Scn.

From Admin Dict :-

Kha Khan ".....They can get away with murder
without a blink from ethics."

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Some things she says, such as the Kha Khan quote, can be taken out of context very easily.

At one point in that interview she said that no scientologists have had an education.

That statement, apart from being untrue, is open to being sensationalised but it isn't what she meant to say. She was talking about her own upbringing in scientology and she said because of that she didn't have a proper education. When she was asked if this was just her experience she said no, it applies to all scientologists. However, what she meant was all scientologists who are raised in scientology. She should have clarified that.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
The NY Daily News is running with the story as well. :yes:

SEE IT: Leah Remini says Church of Scientology would let John Travolta get away with murder
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...logy-travolta-commit-murder-article-1.2967080

Personally, I think Leah is correct in what she says here, although it's obviously not as simple as she's stated it.

But the CoS has let MANY people get away with all sorts of crimes.

IF it came up in a security check that JT, Tom Cruise, or Bob Duggan committed murder does anyone really think OSA would get on the phone to the police to make a report?

Even if the Scientologist was not a Kha Khan or a whale the CoS still might not report a crime if doing so would create bad PR for the cult.

Look at all the instances of sexual abuse of children that have gone unreported over the years within CoS.

But getting back to murder again for the moment. There would be instances where a Scientologist wouldn't just get away with murder but it would be his duty to commit murder. This is all according to Scientology "Ethics" and the HCO PL "The Responsibility of Leaders", which has been said to be the favorite policy of Miscavige by someone who has worked with closely with him.

If you don't think so than study that policy on "The Responsibility of Leaders" and also Jefferson Hawkin's series on Scientology "Ethics"

Here's the beginning of Tony Ortega's interview of Jeff concerning that policy:

Where are we going today in L. Ron Hubbard’s world of ethics, Jeff?

JEFFERSON: This week we have a treat — Scientology leader David Miscavige’s favorite L. Ron Hubbard essay. It’s Chapter 6 of the book Introduction to Scientology Ethics, and it’s called “Responsibilities of Leaders.”

THE BUNKER: Really? Miscavige’s favorite essay?

JEFFERSON: I’m not joking. He had everyone on the Base read it and word clear it many, many times. If you disrespected him in any way you got crammed on it. If you failed to comply with his orders you got crammed on it. And one year, he even sent specially bound copies to all of the top celebrities so they would know what was expected of them.

<snip>
Full Post: http://tonyortega.org/2013/11/21/the-ethics-of-political-power-scientologys-worship-of-ruthlessness/

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

--snipped--

IF it came up in a security check that JT, Tom Cruise, or Bob Duggan committed murder does anyone really think OSA would get on the phone to the police to make a report?

No.

However, I do think, per Ethics and Justice policies, OSA would standardly write the crime up and route it to the right terminals.

The murderer would also be sent a copy of that commendation.

CommunicatorIC

PODCAST: Chris C [@MiamiSixthMan] of Come Get Sum [@CGSHere] interview of Tony Ortega [@TonyOrtega94], PLUS The @Lori_Hodgson disconnection letters

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cgshere/2017/02/10/come-get-sum-extra-tony-ortega-p1

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

In this first part of my conversation with Tony, He talks about covering Scientology, Possible Trump connections and much more!

I also have been in touch with Lori Hodgson. She was disconnected from her son and daughter when the "Church" made them choose. Later when they were on TV as part of a "POW" style propaganda video, Lori was deeply hurt. She still loves her children and wants them in her life. She wrote letters to them expressing this. In the event this podcast somehow reaches them, I promised to read them on the air.

Plus a special past guest drops in and we have a great brief chat!!

What made Tony get into covering Scientology? Could Trump be Cult friendly? What was "originally" in OT8?

Who's stopping in!? Find out the answers to these questions and more on this edition of Come Get Sum!!!

tonyortega.org

http://theunbreakablemisslovely.com

@TonyOrtega94

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

CommunicatorIC

Tony Ortega posted an article today concerning Leah Remini's observations about Kha Khan status and Ethics Protection. Tony's article initially appeared to undercut Leah's position, or at least that is how I read it. Apparently, others did as well, because Tony posted the following important update:

http://tonyortega.org/2017/02/10/ca...ravolta-really-commit-murder-under-the-rules/

UPDATE: Seeing some comments, we wanted to append a coda to the story to make something more clear. While we think Kha-Khan in particular is something of an outdated concept in Scientology and probably never delivered the immunity it seemed to promise, that isn’t to say that Scientology doesn’t offer enormous benefits to its celebrities, including protecting them after they commit misdeeds. Travolta may be only a useful idiot to Miscavige, but we heartily believe that Miscavige would use the full force of his Office of Special Affairs and other resources to protect any Scientology celebrity from investigation or prosecution by law enforcement whenever it might be possible.

FWIW, I agree with Tony's update and am glad he posted it. I have no doubt that the Church of Scientology would do anything it calculated it could get away with, in pure cost-benefit, expected-value analysis terms, and completely unconcerned with wog ethics, morality and law, to protect Tom Cruise, John Travolta, another major Scientology celebrity, or Scientology whale. I also think that is what Leah was trying to get at and explain.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Tony Ortega posted an article today concerning Leah Remini's observations about Kha Khan status and Ethics Protection. Tony's article initially appeared to undercut Leah's position, or at least that is how I read it. Apparently, others did as well, because Tony posted the following important update:

http://tonyortega.org/2017/02/10/ca...ravolta-really-commit-murder-under-the-rules/

UPDATE: Seeing some comments, we wanted to append a coda to the story to make something more clear. While we think Kha-Khan in particular is something of an outdated concept in Scientology and probably never delivered the immunity it seemed to promise, that isn’t to say that Scientology doesn’t offer enormous benefits to its celebrities, including protecting them after they commit misdeeds. Travolta may be only a useful idiot to Miscavige, but we heartily believe that Miscavige would use the full force of his Office of Special Affairs and other resources to protect any Scientology celebrity from investigation or prosecution by law enforcement whenever it might be possible.

FWIW, I agree with Tony's update and am glad he posted it. I have no doubt that the Church of Scientology would do anything it calculated it could get away with, in pure cost-benefit, expected-value analysis terms, and completely unconcerned with wog ethics, morality and law, to protect Tom Cruise, John Travolta, another major Scientology celebrity, or Scientology whale. I also think that is what Leah was trying to get at and explain.

Way back in the '70s, when I was on Riverside Mission staff, my understanding of "Kha-Khan" status was that person was regarded as immune to Knowledge Reports about them. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
The NY Daily News is running with the story as well. :yes:

SEE IT: Leah Remini says Church of Scientology would let John Travolta get away with murder
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...logy-travolta-commit-murder-article-1.2967080

Personally, I think Leah is correct in what she says here, although it's obviously not as simple as she's stated it.

But the CoS has let MANY people get away with all sorts of crimes.

Even if the Scientologist was not a Kha Khan or a whale the CoS still might not report a crime if doing so would create bad PR for the cult.

Look at all the instances of sexual abuse of children that have gone unreported over the years within CoS.

But getting back to murder again for the moment. There would be instances where a Scientologist wouldn't just get away with murder but it would be his duty to commit murder. This is all according to Scientology "Ethics" and the HCO PL "The Responsibility of Leaders", which has been said to be the favorite policy of Miscavige by someone who has worked with closely with him.

If you don't think so than study that policy on "The Responsibility of Leaders" and also Jefferson Hawkin's series on Scientology "Ethics"

Here's the beginning of Tony Ortega's interview of Jeff concerning that policy:

I realize that Rex Fowler the scientologist who was on OT 7 did not get away from conviction for the murder he committed. However, other Scientologists who through the use of fraudulent claims were complicit in creating Fowler's mindset which precipitated the murder of Thomas Ciancio.
I believe that if the Ciancio family wanted to they could take on an additional case naming the Scientologists "Does" such as Rex's registrars, D of P and Flag MAA as accessories to the murder.
I believe that OSA was involved in the subversion of evidence regarding the murder to protect Flag and Flag staff.
I so wish that those contacts were supeoned.
I also think it would be great if any scientologist who escaped being supeoned and is now out would step up as a whistleblower in order to help convict the continual criminal coercion, extortion and fraud of the scientology kha Khan Flag Organized crime Unit.

Last edited:
Wow! Did anyone else notice the name "Susie Meister" there? A bit ominous, since "Susan" Meister was one of the very first suspicious deaths connected with the cult. She died on the ship Apollo in 1971, with a bullet in the middle of her forehead. Ruled a suicide apparently, but a lot of suspicious circumstances.

See:
http://www.xenu-directory.net/mirrors/www.whyaretheydead.net/susan_meister/

Just reading these reports again, it strongly suggests she was murdered. There are people still alive who know what really happened. Here's more detail about cover-up,and typical cult shenanigans to mislead and threaten:

http://nomoreliesscn.blogspot.com/2012/12/susan-meister-death-and-cover-up-on.html

Earlier tonight, I was telling a friend that I've been reading up on $cientology for the better part of three years, and I honestly learn something new (and bizarre and sometimes shocking and often times disgusting) every day. I'd never heard of Susan Meister until now - what a terrible story. Fuck LRH.