ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Leak: Melbourne Staff 2011 (LOTS OF IMAGES)

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by Zhent, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Zhent

Zhent Leakus Maximus

Warning: This thread may take a while to load, if you are on dial-up or have a slow computer give up now!

An incomplete list of Melbourne Ideal Org (Day & FDN) staff and relevant promo.

Warning: Wall of promo may make some nauseous.

Really tragic to see so many young people on this list.

Transcribed names:

Alex Maloney
    Alice Cho
    Ammala Santoro
    Annalisa Rinder
    Anthony Simpson
    Ashleigh McSwan
    Brian Micallef
    Briana Walker
    Callum Scollay
    Cheryl Wickens
    Christie Frank
    Cindy Simes
    David Beck
    Elly-Mae Johnson
    Emlyn Lucas
    Emme Messina
    Erica Lucas
    Errol Schmidt
    Evan Duffy
    Fergus Gartlan
    Fraser Duffy
    Gabrielle Harper
    Geoff Gillard
    Geoff Serra
    George Georgevski
    Gillian Jackson
    Gloria Lin
    Greg Peart
    Hunter Leonard
    James Rinder
    Jaquie Salmon
    Josh Kalab
    Julian Bassett
    Kane Hooper
    Leigh Crouch
    Liz Grogan
    Mark Little
    Matt Lucas
    Meg Wyly (?)
    Nicole Crouch
    Nicole Leonard
    Nina Fairlie
    Norbert Horvath
    Pam Frank
    Pat Maloney
    Raymond Lester
    Sarah Little
    Scott Rackham
    Sinead ???
    Sophia De???
    Steven Liao
    Suzanna Zagon
    Tamara Lynch
    Thomas Cullen (?)
    Tina Law
    Tom Carson
    Tom Fisher
    Tony Wickens
    Tracy Tseng

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Zhent

Zhent Leakus Maximus

Extra:

Melbourne Staff at Ideal Org opening
    [​IMG]

Recent staff pic.
    [​IMG]

Hmm I wonder why there is only a third of staff in the second photo :eyeroll:

Also note, since the FWO inquiry, all (excluding CMO!) promo contain the disclaimer:

Yeah right! I don't think anyone is fooled.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  3. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

WOW! Thanks so much Zhent. These photos made me laugh & cry at the same time. It was great to get some current photos of people I haven't seen for 10+ years.

One effect of those photos - I've never been more relieved to be away from that environment.

4. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

It amuses me how young the HCO staff are. I assume that follows the principle that only young kids qualify for HCO because they aren't old enough to have gotten into the things that make them out-qualled. Of course, that means they haven't had any life experience either.

Paul

5. TheRealNoUser

TheRealNoUser Patron with Honors

It is very sad to see so many people who were lost, who now think that they have found their purpose in life - little knowing that they are simply being abused and brainwashed into a Hubbard-think alternate reality.

On a lighter note, I thoroughly enjoyed all the fabulous hair-do's. I tried to imagine the preparation involved for each person.

6. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Quite a few are people I knew as young babies and toddlers.... I find it very sad.

7. secretiveoldfag

secretiveoldfag Silver Meritorious Patron

I had the same reaction to the young things. May they wake up soon, in time to save another generation from wasting their lives.

But really, as a management team they don't look too convincing to me.

8. GoNuclear

GoNuclear Gold Meritorious Patron

Notice: Joining Scientology staff is a religious commitment and all activities are entirely voluntary. Scientology is a religious philosophy and offers total freedom.

As per the laws, statutes, and codes as written, the income tax here in the US is voluntary also. It is probably far easier to unvolunteer yourself from the income tax than it is from Scientology staff, from everything I have seen on here. Being on staff is entirely voluntary UNTIL you decided to unvolunteer, then see what happens. Not a pretty picture.

Pete

9. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

When you said a lot of pictures you weren't kidding. I wonder why they made so many promo photos?

10. GoNuclear

GoNuclear Gold Meritorious Patron

So Anonymous can greet all the staffers by name when they are out picketing with masks on.

Pete

11. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

Scientology:

The Bad Habit Of Successfull People.

I noticed all these people have occupations or skills. Are they moonlighting while on staff, seeing as how it's all voluntary?

They will burn out soon if that is so.

12. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

I think it's just there to make them look 'normal'.
    They wouldn't have time to actually be/do those things.

13. Mest Lover

Mest Lover Not Sea Org Qualified

Analisa Rinder, Mike Rinder, related?

14. Mest Lover

Mest Lover Not Sea Org Qualified

because they are totally downstat and need to apply a formula to get out of it.

15. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Yeah, interesting little mind fuddle in there. They are not supposed to have to be out moonlightling. The org should be making enough money to pay them. (I think there is policy on that). From the PR point of view they are not supposed to be telling everyone that these staff member people do all this other shit AND scientology. It makes it look like scientology is just a hobby. But the suckers will not get staff if they don't put it in, probably because so many people have told them they do NOT want to lead a one dimensional existence as a staff member..it sucks so much. Hence all the off-purpose, off policy watering down of Ron's recruit teck. The promo says that being a staff member sucks and you have to be "something else" or otherwise you suck too. [STRIKE]The devil[/STRIKE] Xenu is in the details.

16. Emma

James Rinder is Mike's nephew. James is the son of Andrew Rinder (Mike's brother). Analisa is married to James so that make Analisa Mike's niece by marriage? :confused2:

17. Emma

Actually most of them do have do those things to survive. Cleaning used to be the moonlighting job of choice but now it seems it's web design.

18. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

I used to work a full time job and full time staff. It was probably no different than 100 hours in the SO except I had two hours a day travel time.

There is a policy on that and I believe there is a policy called Staff Pay. I don't know who they think they are fooling but someone ought to send Nick Xenophon a copy of every policy that mentions staff pay. As a matter of fact, if you sent him a green volume it would DA the church from saying it was forged or counterfiet.

19. Semper Phi

Semper Phi Patron with Honors

You bet they have to "moonlight" to survive! Even in an "ideal" org the only people who don't have to have a "moonlight" are kids whose parents support them or wives with prosperous husbands. I recently left staff at an "ideal" org, and the staff pay paid grocery bills in a good week.

I think they put the jobs on the recruit posters as spin control, to show how well-rounded these people are, and that you don't have to give up everything else to be on staff. Uh huh...

20. thetanic

thetanic Gold Meritorious Patron

Yep, did that as well.