What's new

Leak: Melbourne Staff 2011 (LOTS OF IMAGES)

Takin Time

Patron with Honors
The photos are fairly representative of the actual people. Maybe there's an airbrush here and there but for the most part they look like themselves on a good day with good lighting. :biggrin:
Good lighting?!?!?! Are you crazy? Where's the professional photographer with the lighting studio equipment? There are shadows everywhere, or overexposed photos. I was looking thru the pics and beginning to think that this was the UGLIEST bunch of people anywhere... when I realized that for all CofS's expenditure on these promo pieces... they neglected the PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER! (Of course there were a lot of unattractive photos, too, but a pro photog would have worked with what a person's got and make them look their best. Sheesh!)

The later bunch Update: of pics look much better than page 1 of the thread. Phew!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Good lighting?!?!?! Are you crazy? Where's the professional photographer with the lighting studio equipment? There are shadows everywhere, or overexposed photos. I was looking thru the pics and beginning to think that this was the UGLIEST bunch of people anywhere... when I realized that for all CofS's expenditure on these promo pieces... they neglected the PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER! (Of course there were a lot of unattractive photos, too, but a pro photog would have worked with what a person's got and make them look their best. Sheesh!)

The later bunch Update: of pics look much better than page 1 of the thread. Phew!
Lol, you should see these people on a bad day in bad lighting! :biggrin:

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
I don't have the inside exact info, but the staff are certainly not paid Australian minimum wage/Award wages. This would destroy the Church of Scientology in Australia in short order.

The disclaimer is in response to the FWO investigation and what I mentioned above. They must try and maintain the appearance that their staff are volunteers, not employees, so they don't have to pay award wages. Too bad for Scientology but these changes are too little, too late, and the FWO WILL be putting ethics into the Church :)

Zhent, that which I have made bold is what we hope will happen but in all honesty I doubt FWO will follow through. They're slow to act and seem to lack a willingness to enforce, when it comes to this group, their own recommendations.

Maybe they will surprise me but I doubt it.

James

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Zhent, that which I have made bold is what we hope will happen but in all honesty I doubt FWO will follow through. They're slow to act and seem to lack a willingness to enforce, when it comes to this group, their own recommendations.

Maybe they will surprise me but I doubt it.

James

Thats really sad to hear James :(

I still hold some hope that justice will prevail, for it would be a travesty for the Church of Scientology to continue to flout our workplace laws.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
If you never passed a Fitness Board to get off the EPF and into the Sea Org, then you were never a Sea Org member and could join a Class V Org. Any other "failed" Fitness Board, dumping you from the SO, would caused you to be treated as a DB and never able to join Class V Org.

Hello you!!!!

Long time no see. How you bin?

Takin Time

Patron with Honors
Hello you!!!!
Long time no see. How you bin?
Been great! You oughta try this "finally got out of scientology" life. Much better. Wouldn't even matter which side of the corporation you were on (pro or con). They both suck! I'm much happier as a disinterested third party.

Heard you're bailing. It's a hard decision, but in the end you'll like it. I read all the "sorry to see you go" posts. You'll be missed, but pass the baton. Someone else can play the game for a while. I say that about the younger generation, too, when people get hot under the collar and want to protest about this or that (non-scio). I say "let the younger generation do what they want, but I'm not joining in!" Age should have some benefits, eh? Sit back on the porch with some iced tea and enjoy some time.

Yes, I checked my profile and wow... haven't posted in a long time. I've checked in from time to time, but discovered I no longer felt compelled to join discussions which were mildly interesting, so I didn't post. You know you're free indeed when you can't be sucked back into a discussion on the topic.
:clap:

Now all I need is to get out of this stinkin' town so I don't even have to SEE scientologists. :pixiedust:

:fly2: :witch2:

Extra:

Melbourne Staff at Ideal Org opening
wholestaff1202.jpg

Recent staff pic.
melbourne20staff20pic.png

Hmm I wonder why there is only a third of staff in the second photo :eyeroll:

Also note, since the FWO inquiry, all (excluding CMO!) promo contain the disclaimer:

Yeah right! I don't think anyone is fooled.

A bunch of their suits are all dirty and stuff, you think they would have washed them first, or photoshop'd them a little better.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
reason37.jpg

reason92.jpg

reason56.jpg

reason781.jpg

reason97.jpg

reason322.jpg

reason050.jpg

They are running low on staff and Reasons. Only one new name for the list this time: Jane Gorman. Though we now have the full name of Sinead Gartlan (previously promo'd)

Close watchers will also notice that Reasons 9 and 32 have been recycled.

87 staff in total have been featured in the promos in this thread, and I have been most comprehensive in collecting and posting promo. Where are the rest of the staff? Supposedly they have nearly 200. Why do they keep recycling people for their promos when they have so many unknown staff to pick from?

.And that Sinead Gartlan.... Particle Speed Officer wot in holy fuckin hell is that???

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the staff auditing sessions and hear them all confessing their evil purposes for Sinead Gartlan....the Particle Speed Officer who would be just the thing to make them go over the edge when they are feeling all strung out on thursday, feeling all unreal and desparate.........when Sinead, the Particle Speed Officer comes along and says in a high pitched whine:
"So,...How's going?,.....so....I noticed that your stats have been down for eighteen weeks...so let's just look at that,.....and let's just get some reality on how we can speed up your particle flow........"

Sinead prolly needs plenty of touch assists to deal with the CI she gets!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Particle Speed Officer wot in holy fuckin hell is that???

As far as I remember the Particle Speed Flow Officer is a lowly post in Dept 2 (Communications) that goes around emptying comm (out) baskets, sorting the comm into divisional comm centres, and making sure people empty their in-baskets.

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Th second-in-charge of Division One:biggrin:

I was an HCO Cope Officer for 6 months at Saint Hill before getting RPF'd. By order of Jane Kember, no less. :). The HCO Cope Officer is supposed to be the product officer for HCO, while the HAS establishes the whole org. Usually the Div Head is the divisional product officer, but HCO is different.

Paul

looker

Patron Meritorious
In communist China If they need a doctor, engineers, project managers, and labor for a project, they just go trump up charges and have them all arrested and transported to the project for free conscripted labor.

It sounds like thats what happens in the RPF. Specially when Cedars of Lebanon Hospital (Big Blue) was bought and needed renovation.

Is that the way it works in Melborn too?

As far as I remember the Particle Speed Flow Officer is a lowly post in Dept 2 (Communications) that goes around emptying comm (out) baskets, sorting the comm into divisional comm centres, and making sure people empty their in-baskets.

Paul

Oh, thanks for the r-factor :biggrin: Actually I imagined it to be someone who went around pressuring people to work harder on impossible targets.

John P.

Patron
My favorite: Sinead Gartlan, the "Particle Speed Flow Officer."

I have a friend who works on the Large Hadron Collider experiment at CERN in Switzerland. I think they have a Particle Speed Flow Officer there, too, to make sure the hadrons zip along the racetrack at the right speed to get to the proper collision site at the right time.

It sounds like her job is to hurry the clams through their courses so that they never have to worry that the auditing rooms in the Melbourne Org are full up -- wouldn't want to have to wait to hold the cans amid all that expansion, would we?

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Another staff load. The collection is getting hard to manage so I hope there are no double up postings, though I would point out Scientology is often re-posting 'reasons' and recycling staff for them.

reason47.jpg

reason79.jpg

reason83.jpg

reason82.jpg

reason66.jpg

reason29.jpg

reason0041.jpg

reason2.jpg

reason097.jpg

reason152.jpg

reason0100.jpg

reason332.jpg

reason642.jpg

Updated list, I hope its fully inclusive of all promo posted. They must read this thread because they finally threw a few more original names into the pool.

Adam Ali
Alex Maloney
Alice Cho
Alley Lester
Ammala Santoro
Annalisa Rinder
Anthony Simpson
Ashleigh McSwan
Bianca Lowenstein
Brendan Warren
Brian Micallef
Briana Walker
Callum Scollay
Caroline Maloney
Cheryl Wickens
Christie Frank
Cindy Simes
Damn Pollard
David Beck
Drew Horn
Elise Vowels
Elly-Mae Johnson
Emlyn Lucas
Emma Hill
Emme Messina
Erica Lucas
Errol Schmidt
Evan Duffy
Fergus Gartlan
Frank Hercus
Fraser Duffy
Gabrielle Harper
Geoff Gillard
Geoff Serra
George Georgevski
Gillian Jackson Ayers
Glenda Walsh
Gloria Lin
Greg Peart
Hunter Leonard
James Rinder
Jan Lester
Jane Gorman
Jaquie Salmon
Jocelyn Kemble
Josh Kalab
Julian Bassett
Kane Hooper
Kate Foundas
Kathryn Beats
Kylie Beck
Leigh Crouch
Leroy Mataia
Luke Vergona
Liz Grogan
Madeline Simpson
Mark Little
Matt Lucas
Meg Wyly
Michael Foley
Naomi Banfield
Nicole Crouch
Nicole Leonard
Nigel Vernnell
Nina Fairlie
Norbert Horvath
Pam Frank
Pat Maloney
Paula Bagnato
Raymnaree Chimvarun
Raymond Lester
Richard Law
Rien MacDonald
Sarah Little
Scott Rackham
Sinead Gartlan
Sophia De???
Steven Liao
Stuart Holbrook
Stuart Kemble
Sue Hayward
Suzanna Zagon
Tamara Lynch
Tom Carson
Thomas Cullen
Tina Law
Tom Carson
Tom Fisher
Tony Wickens
Tracy Tseng
Veronica Hill

No idea how many of these people are still on post, I imagine a few or more have blown by now. 91 names on this list.