ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Leland's Rantings & Spewings

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Leland, Mar 19, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. Leland

Leland Crusader

Just a quick post...and will fill in later.

The Cult of Hubbard effectively dismantled the ASHO SHSBC when GAT 1 came out....

Plus on top of that....they had just finished a HUGE renovation project on the second floor...and had installed wood paneling...and redid everything in the Course Room...and had built a Library....

Then GAT 1 came out....

Then....I heard that Chris Montgomery...and long time SO OT 8...studied under Hubbard on the ship.....and BC In Charge....quit the SO....or was forced out?

More later...

2. Leland

Leland Crusader

3. Gib

Gib Crusader

Thanks. :thumbsup:

I still can't get out of my head that Hubbard said a Class VIII in an org couldn't but boom an org. :roflmao:

But, I guess the new booming of orgs is increasing in Status of the IAS as well as the increasing of status in Ideal Org donations program. :roflmao:

Any of you Class VIII's care to wish to comment?

4. Leland

Leland Crusader

5. Leland

Leland Crusader

6. Leland

Leland Crusader

Cult of Hubbard is running TV ads recently here in Florida.

It is an ad ...that seems to be mainly about "the man" LRH....and taken from Ron Mag stuff.....(youngest Boy Scout and traveled to the East sort of stuff)

I was chuckling last night.....they left out...."and was running around Hollywood in the 40's with a Turban on his head...."

Are these ads running in other parts of the States?

7. SPsince83

SPsince83 Gold Meritorious Patron

They are running the same ads in California

8. Leland

Leland Crusader

Could be they are doing a bit of "safe pointing" Marketing......for the Cult of Hubbard.....during this shit storm....:biggrin:

9. Leland

Leland Crusader

10. In present time

In present time Gold Meritorious Patron

And they probably got the idea from La Poubelle. That was a French restaurant right across the street from the manor. Back when DB's like me could live there in a shared room for forty bucks a week and rocket up the bridge, heh.

I don't speak French but someone told me "La Poubelle" translates to "the trash can ". That was cheap and delicious French food.

It really seems like the good old days, although life was hard as hell trying to struggle up that bridge, already outrageously overpriced and increasing 10% per month.

11. Leland

Leland Crusader

12. Leland

Leland Crusader

13. Leland

Leland Crusader

I went out to do some shopping.....this afternoon.

Got some bad vibs from some of the Black people I ran into....

Probably due to the South Carolina Church shootings yesterday....

Geeze....I never felt so white...as today.

Was surprised .....the picture of the shooter looks like a kid....a teenager.

Very bad deal....