ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
View Users: View Users
  1. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Right!

So how about we set the inquiry process ?

1) where to be held: ESMB internet message board
    2) Who hold it: all the ESMB participants
    3) whom are the subject of inquiries

• GS
    • GS pseudo dead by suicide former husbands
    May I suggest again that Step 1 of the inquiry will establish:

• Was there former husbands
    • Whom are they
    • Are they dead or alive
    • If dead: establish cause of death

Thus it would be appropriate that we request those people for the first part of hearings:

1) GS
    2) former ( dead or alive) husbands

We would need to CSW to the admin so we can get funds to cover the fees and salaries of inquiry board members and warrants.​

I propose AD1950 as inquiry commission president ( as showing a true dedication in establishing the truth) and he\she takes on right now the admin responsibities for funding the inquiry and issue the warrants.

Who would like to join as a member of the board???

How does it sound?

I am looking forward to experiencing, in a new unit of time, the ole good time.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
  2. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Pardon my ignorance, but was that such a thing, or sarcasm?

3. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

She has a list of dead husbands? That's news to me.

But I know nothing of or about Ginger anyway.

4. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Squirreling Dervish

I don't know that this is true about any husband's dead by their own hand at all. It was stated that way in a link I found through a link Rose provided, I don't know if she had seen the link that said what it said about Ginger's history of husband suicides or not nor would I say that it's necessarily true. I would tend to believe that if it was true someone would have provided the details and as far as I know no one has. I think Sheila knows more about Ginger than anyone else here and she has provided no clarification on that issue nor do I believe that she would as she has strong feelings about Ginger's right to privacy that I have to respect even though Ginger's situation became very public. I guess the time came where people had to be told "nothing to see here folks, just move along, thanks".

5. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

Oh FFS, we've already done a post mortem on Ginger and Arnie and all that entails. Lermanet is gone. Paul has it backed up. END OF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.