ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Letter from Gerry Armstrong to Mike Rinder

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by Ulf K. Maier, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Ulf K. Maier

Ulf K. Maier Patron Meritorious

2. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

"This mental mechanism of projection, which Scientologists call “clear” or “OT,” shields them, they’re taught, from acknowledging that all sorts of wogs are more intelligent, able and powerful than they are. The Scientologists also do what they can to shield themselves from acknowledging that some wogs have turned their excellent intelligence and ability to understanding Scientology and its actual issues.

True.

I’m serious, Mike. You were involved in intel ops against me, litigation fair game against me, and you loaded me down with a pack of your lies about me. You did it all, moreover, in the service of evil. So how about if you unload those lies from both of us?

Mike, if I grant you an amnesty will you speak up? I can only hope you are saving it up to flip on DM and get yourself immunity. Fine with me; just want the truth. You not speaking causes a lot of damage. You're either working on the mother of all law-suits or you are a coward.

You did a lot of victimizing, Mike. You victimized me for more than 20 years. Don’t you, exactly like Hubbard and Miscavige, want to get away with what you’ve gotten away with? Isn’t that why you haven’t contacted me and helped me end the victimization?

Marty too has the same evil intention as Hubbard and Miscavige: to get away with all the victimizing he’s done for Scientology. That’s why Marty doesn’t grant me credence and continues to victimize me.

This.

Scientologists applying Scientology make a bad scene. Scientologists applying Scientology keep good people inside the bad scene. Scientologists applying Scientology generate the circumstances and mindset necessary to get people to keep good people in the bad scene. .... LFBD F/N

This.

Since Scientologists cannot tell the truth about Scientology, it falls to wogs to tell it. And those are the people that give Miscavige nightmares.

I love wogs!! Sweet dreams, Davey!

But infinitely more importantly, ask everyone, “Where is an honest Scientologist?” LFBD

[/QUOTE]

WAY TL; did read.
    FN

3. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Ulf, please go back and edit your post. What Gerry is quoting from Mike, and what Gerry is commenting for himself, are smushed together in your post, making it unintelligible. Use a different font colour and even indent it. You can do both here on ESMB. Single quote marks aren't distinctive enough.

Paul

EDIT: On reflection, per ESMB rules, don't post the whole thing here. post a link (which you did, thank you, and I read the original) and maybe a synopsis and quote a paragraph or two if needed.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  4. Veda

Veda Sponsor

5. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

That article from Gerry is worth reading, although I wish it were shorter.

The tl;dr version, taking Gerry's personal injustices out of it, is that Scientologists, churchies and indies, love Heber as he's so much better than Tommy. But in reality, all that means is that Heber's lies come across better than Tommy's lies, due to both Heber's being better at it and the interviewers and audience being more savvy about the CofS's abuses and lies now than when Heber was spokesholing.

Paul

6. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Very well said Paul:thumbsup:

7. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

I don't think that Rat 'n Rin will have the slightest interest in what Gerry has to say, but I feel for him.

8. crm1978

crm1978 Patron with Honors

The amazing thing about Gerry is that he was out there in the 80's all by himself showing Hubbard's dirty laundry to the world .It took a lot of guts to do that knowing what a storm of fair gaming was on it's way . The best part was that he had the hard evidence about Hubbards fraud and was able to get it to a court and out to the public the cult has been sinking ever since .Very well done Gerry!:yes::yes:

9. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

That is both true and important to acknowledge. :yes:

Mark A. Baker

10. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

All power to Gerry, I fully support him in his indefatigable campaign to tell the truth.

When self-congratulating Scientologists and Indie Scientologist chatter on endlessly about each other's "INTEGRITY" and "CODE OF HONOR", the person they are really hoping and dreaming they are like is Gerry Armstrong--the same very person they endlessly dead agent and degrade.

Gerry is the "Ideal Scene" that Scientologists/Indies spend all their time giving lip service to, but when they see the real thing, they can't help themselves from attacking and trying to "shatter" him as some sort of evil SP. And why is he evil? Because he reminds them of their profound hypocrisy and support of the endless lying that is woven into the very fabric of Scientology.

Can you imagine how close to the core truth of Hubbard/Scientology Gerry must be for both CoS Scientologists AND Indie Scientologists to despise him so much?

Thanks Gerry, please know there's a lot of love and respect out here for you.

11. Caroline

Caroline Patron Meritorious

Helluva thanks. Gerry doesn’t really court being liked. He also doesn’t go out of his way to do much that makes him honestly unlikeable. But we are deeply moved by kind, heartfelt words, especially when they arrive during campaigns to make him appear unlikeable, or worse.

You have made thousands of our moments – it’s more than nine thousand – over the past few years. And there were probably times, like now, when you made our whole day.