ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

List Of All Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Recovering Scientologist, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Thanks Feral! I'll do a little research tomorrow and try to find links to their stories.

2. Doom

Doom Lurking.

Curiouser and curiouser

3. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

4. Thanks Carmel! Alright I gotta sleep. Or else my eulogy will read, "Died of sleep deprivation fighting Scientology. How ironic."

5. Alan

Alan Gold Meritorious Patron

John McMaster - Clear One - Deceased.

6. Doesn't anyone know how to list names alphabetically anymore?

It is a great list though!

The Anabaptist Jacques

7. chipgallo

chipgallo Patron Meritorious

oh crap, now I'll be Double Declared!
    :dieslaughing:

8. byte301

byte301 Crusader

I think this list is really going to piss davey off.

You don't have to be on there if you don't want, but I urge those of you who can to add their names.

The list will get way longer then any active member lists no doubt.:D

9. Achi

Achi Patron

Me please:

Mary L McKinnon

Staff, New York Org, ASHO and Boston Org between 1968 and 1977 (78?).

10. DCAnon

DCAnon Silver Meritorious Patron

11. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Ya might wanna add me and hubby to that list? :unsure:

Stacey Michelle Wentling: Scn for 14 yrs, Staff WPB Msn '91-92. Div 6 MM Org '92-95. Left scn in 2004.

Dean Wentling: Scn for 14 yrs. Div 6 MM Org '91-95. Left scn in 2004.

12. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Add Roger Boswarva

Add Roger Boswarva to the list
    Got into Scn 1957, helped set up the center that became Sydney Org in 1960, Staff auditor Melbourne 1962-63, Chaplain London and PES 1967-8, went under cover for the GO 1969-82, Declared SP 1985 because I refused to go along with abusive conduct of "new management," resigned from church in 1990 due to its dishonesty and violations of own doctrines. Spoken out against the church and its erroneous tech on ESMB as RogerB
    :http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=11823

13. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

I, of course, already am...

14. Tim Skog

Tim Skog Silver Meritorious Patron

You can add my name.

Tim Skog, Scientologist from 1976 - 1986, former GO/OSA.

15. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

The list is headed:-

"ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE SAYING THE SAME THING...SCIENTOLOGY DOESN'T WORK"

This is not true.

Many on this list are Freezoners.

There are to the best of my knowledge more people ex COS who still
    believes scientology works than those who don't. There are thousands of Freezoners.

16. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Rightamundo. The first person on the list audits "Standard Tech" in the FZ as a Class VIII! Did the list say that at the outset? I didn't notice it if did.

I am certainly not saying "Scientology doesn't work" as a blanket statement. Plus I'm on the list as "Dumboldfart." Hmmm.

About the only all-embracive remark that could be made is "ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE SAYING THEY NO LONGER SUPPORT THE C OF S." Maybe. Safer just to leave off the pigeon-holing.

Paul

17. Markus

Markus Silver Meritorious Patron

We need three lists!

There should be three lists:
    One with the free Zoners (I) who still believe this Hubbard nonsense, one with the ex-scientologists who are sure that Hubbards Tech is not working (II) and one which is called "All these people are saying they no longer support the Church of Scientology"(III)
    Put me on the list II and III. I was "in" from 1975 to 1983 Course Supervisor in Mission Ulm Germany. "Out" for 26 years now.

Love

Markus

18. HolyCow

HolyCow Patron with Honors

I've known some Bold Fart's before, but Dumb Bold Farts?:laugh: :laugh:

19. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

But what about me? I'm not a Freezoner. I find some of Scn useful, and some of it not useful. It's unworkable to keep lots of different lists, unless you personally want to do it and keep them up to date. As far as I can tell, the only common denominator is withdrawn support for the CofS.

Paul

20. Alan

Alan Gold Meritorious Patron

Only double! - If you include my 2 straight declares and all of my SP companies and SP groups - I am 8 or more times declared! :roflmao: