What's new

List Of All Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

byte301

Crusader
Nah...I'm not blaming it all on a Zinj post. I just kinda felt like you went into this whole thing with pretty awesome intentions, and stuff sorta blew up on the title of the list, what the list included...etc. and etc. to death. I understand those who have issues with it; I just felt bad for ya cuz it seemed like you felt you were going in feeling good about the whole thing (rightly so), and well....I won't rehash the thread, but just wanted to let you know that I appreciate what you were trying to do. (I'm suddenly having an 80s flashback and Triumph's "Fight the Good Fight" is going through my head"--I hear Scientology can handle that:D )

Thanks clamicide. I did sort of lose patience at one point in this thread. :duh: But the idea of the list is too important to let it derail so I am hanging in there...and it's working!! :happydance:

I'm a child of the 60's so this is easy compared to that.:p

Emma, you're name will be on the list shortly. Can't believe you got ignored like that!:omg:

Wisened One

Crusader
He got quickie grades by Clear 3 Pam Pearcy - around late 1968 or early 1969.

Alan

Really? Thanks, Alan! :)

So....was he a lifelong scn up until he died then or...:unsure: And what about his wife and family? They scn's too? Huh! NEVER really figured Christopher Reeves was one!

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Really? Thanks, Alan! :)

So....was he a lifelong scn up until he died then or...:unsure: And what about his wife and family? They scn's too? Huh! NEVER really figured Christopher Reeves was one!

I knew someone who hung out with Reeves a bit. According to him, Reeves never really considered himself a Scientologist and got out pretty quickly. He found he could make the meter F/N whenever he wanted and then felt it was all pretty much full of it.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I knew someone who hung out with Reeves a bit. According to him, Reeves never really considered himself a Scientologist and got out pretty quickly. He found he could make the meter F/N whenever he wanted and then felt it was all pretty much full of it.

I guess if you've got X-ray vision and can fly to the moon and back while waiting for an examiner to appear then even running whole-track is pretty tame stuff.

Paul

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I also should be added to the list.

Here's my story with my declare notice: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=5772

Go ahead and use all of my names while in the CofS - Kathy Hubbard (maiden) Plecas (1st married name) Dawson (2nd married name) Cochran (current married name). I only answer to Kathy Cochran. LOL!!!

I'm also seeing a counselor (I'm so bad).:p http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=10816
Hubbard!!??? - That's flashy considering the environment..

I'm on the list: Thomas Henry Sørensen.. But Kathy's post reminded me that my name was slightly different back then: Thomas Krog-Sørensen..

(Name was a romantic mix of my scilon wife's name and my own. I changed it back to my original name when I remarried. My new wife didn't care to inherit my old wife's name..)

:yes:

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
There are not many Exes rfom Germany on that list

You can put me on the list:

Markus Stuckenbrock - I was "in" from 1975 to 1983 Course Supervisor in Mission Ulm Germany. "Out" for 26 years now.

Where are all the Ex Scientologists from Germany?

Ask the German Anons.

Love

Markus

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
There are not many Exes from Germany on that list

You can put me on the list:

Markus Stuckenbrock - I was "in" from 1975 to 1983 Course Supervisor in Mission Ulm Germany. "Out" for 26 years now.

Where are all the Ex Scientologists from Germany?

Ask the German Anons.

Love

Markus

michaelangelo

Gold Meritorious Patron
John Travolta

John Travolta spoke out about the C of S around 1982. Does anyone remember that?. It was in an article of a popular British magazine but I cannot remember it's name.

Wisened One

Crusader
Hey, someone needs to put me under the W's, since most the names are listed by last names. Right now, I'm under the M's (guess someone's thinking of 'Michelle'). But PLEASE move me under the W's, thanks so much! :)

Wisened One

Crusader
"I wish I could defend Scientology better, but I don't think it even deserves to be defended, in a sense." John Travolta. 1983. Rolling Stone Magazine.

Ooooo, Go, John! :coolwink:

This is going as one of my sigs!

janisgrady

Patron
This list was just sent to me and though I have not looked at lenght, I
am commenting on two of the names on this list that should not be:

1. Ann Tidman is also known as Annie Broeker. She has been in the
SO since 1968 and remains there to this day. She is not an Ex Scnist.

2. Peter Gillham - there are two Peter Gillhams. Peter F. Gillham Snr. is a Class VIII and OT VII. He continues to be a practicing Scnist since the 50s and does NOT speak against it. His son, Peter L. Gillham Jnr, is who was in the Palm Springs Interview having worked with Hubbard at LaQuinta and other locations.

Janis Gillham-Grady