ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Little Miscavige Slaps Preclear

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by AnonKat, Oct 3, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

That's the stuff we are looking for.

Get's more intresting

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/20...rch-run-out-of-clears-to-invalidate/#comments

[​IMG]

2. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

I wouldn't be surprised if this was indeed true. It fits his personality profile.

3. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

I believe it. :yes:

4. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

It wasn't me, it was my steroids. They bought that?

Paul

5. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Shows that a spotted cat will always be a spotted cat.

6. Kutta

Kutta Silver Meritorious Patron

Are steroids standard medication for asthma? I never heard of it. I didn't think those inhalers contained steroids. Maybe I'm wrong. But maybe he was on steroids for some other reason. Like building muscle.

It'd be nice if the pc stepped forward and corroborated this.

7. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

Yeah, my first thought that he was on steroids to build himself up because of his small stature. His small size is/was probably his ruin. Nothing like compensation!

8. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Many of the oral meds (pills) contain steroids. And they can be mood altering. That, however, is no reason to go around beating people up.

9. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Do you have any URLs for info on this? Just curious.

BTW, I looked up Salbutamol (a popular asthma medication/inhaler) and I found that it is not a steroid.

I don't know much about this.

10. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

http://www.asthma.org.uk/all_about_asthma/medicines_treatments/steroid_tablets.html

11. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

http://www.buteyko.co.nz/asthma/preventer/oralster.cfm

12. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

http://www.ehow.com/list_6649812_steroid-medications-asthma.html

13. programmer_guy

So, the most common inhaler Salbutamol does not contain steroids but more extreme asthma medications do?

14. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

It seems so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salbutamol

15. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

More evidence - as if any were needed - that Scientology tech even under the reign of LRH doesn't work. If anything, a young psychopath subject to the tech will eventually become a better psychopath and, if they're really good at it, will grow up to run the whole show.

Its about following in the footsteps of the master, I guess, because nothing DM has done is in breach of policy or tech or which does not amplify the example of L Ron Hubbard. In fact, David Miscavige is a near perfect Scientology end-product.

16. TheSneakster

TheSneakster Guest

OP omitted the link to the original comment thread on Marty Rathbun's Blog. :eyeroll:

Michael A. Hobson
    I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

17. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Can't you scientologists just say forgot instead of omitted. The later sugests an on purpose act. I did link to the Blog post though.

18. programmer_guy

I am not yet convinced that steroids has anything to do with his violent behavior.

Does anyone really know what medication Davey is taking?

19. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

I wouldn't be surprised at David Miscavige taking steriods for his asthma and having side effects of rage. There are many treatments and steroids are one that is seldom chosen for exactly that reason, but, they are used.

I would assume he takes them *despite* the known side effects because he *likes* the side effects. But, I'd also pretty much assume that he takes methamphetamines too.

Like Ron did.

Zinj

20. TheSneakster

TheSneakster Guest

In standard English usage, "omitted" has no such connotation. Look it up in a thesaurus or the Dictionary of Contemporary American Usage, if you doubt this. "Omitted" is shorter than "left out" or "failed to include".

I did not use "forgot" because there is no way for me to know exactly why you omitted it (originally). If you actually had linked to the Blog post in the unedited original, I seem to have missed it, so I'm sorry.

Michael A. Hobson
    I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010