ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Long time lurker, first time post…

Discussion in 'Stories From Inside Scientology' started by Celt33760, Jun 29, 2008.

1. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Glad you're here Celt!

:welcome2:

2. Boldgirl

Boldgirl Patron Meritorious

You know, I sure hope so. The sooner DM implodes scientology and drives all the good people on staff OUT the better they and we will all be.

I recently realized that it is a good thing that DM got in. He will single handedly destroy scientology to it's knees and allow the internet and anonymous to just blow away the crumbs.

3. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

DM does have a useful purpose Boldgirl. As the director/producer of this batty & sad drama, he is destined to have a total flop on his hands. Along with the blood.

4. Boldgirl

Welcome from me too. I remember the first time I posted after lurking and reading for hours then days.....I was scared sh-tless.

I admire your guts to just leave. One thing the folks here have taught me was that we are our own worst critics. I think only 2 weeks ago i stopped hitting myself in the head....so it took me a few months of self deprecation to emerge into ....Ok well, my head hurts.

Keep writing, tell us some staff stories!

5. nexus100

nexus100 Gold Meritorious Patron

Epiphany Happens!

Especially on the ESMB.

6. Boldgirl

I forgot about all the blood already spilled when I made that comment, and the deaths....but I guess even if LRH were still alive and DM hadnt gotten in-I still would want scn destroyed for being a destructive cult.

7. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Wow and :welcome: to ESMB,Celt!

Regardless, I am GLAD you left! Only you were much smarter than hubby and I and sent your Chasers home, whereas we didn't! :duh: :no:

Can't wait to hear more of your stories! :drama:

I know someone who attends Tampa Org, maybe you know them, too?

8. feline

feline Patron Meritorious

Let me toss a welcome in the pile. Your first post is excellent! :welcome2:

You might want to cut yourself some slack. You are now choosing to listen to the voices in your head and have managed to see the cos for what it truly is- a vicious and dangerous cult. That implies that you are not so dumb.

And I am thrilled to know that you got your wife out too. That is so important.

Welcome to the outside! I hope to see you post more.
    :party:

9. ExSeaOrg

ExSeaOrg Patron

Did you and the girl stay together?

10. Happy2BFree

Happy2BFree Patron

Yup! And had a son! :biggrin:

11. crm1978

crm1978 Patron with Honors

Welcome I'm somewhat new myself.Just a general observation about boom and bust cycles upper managment comes to an org pushes the staff into stat emergency they go to the public and do the super hard sell style regging get every last dime they can then the public do the services then go off lines because they are broke and tired of nazi style regging.Then suprise suprise the income and service stats crash so managment comes looking for some S.P on staff to blame nobody looks at the real cause (the upper managment)Also the simple fact is that $cn is exploitive of everyone from Sea org seniors to public to local staff everyone gets used up then they leave .The exploitive nature of the church is clear to critics and many who gave every thing they had to help perhaps the church's membership freefall will wake them up but I dought it