ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Louis Farrakhan, the Nation of Islam, and Scientology

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by Dulloldfart, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Umm, one is supposed to state this classic phrase of believe outloud before witnesses to convert to Islam.

Please, people!!! Let no-one here confuse the historic and world-wide Abrahamic religion (cousins to Jews and Christians) of Islam with the cult-like organization that is the homegrown American "Black Muslim" Nation of Islam (NOI), which is as much a socio-political movement as it is a "new religion".

Thank you!!! :clap:

2. OY VEY!!!

I think these two cult-like organizations deserve each other...we may be seeing karmic justice at work for both sets of leaders and their loyal lieutenants...:spacecraft:

3. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I am but a humble messenger of Hell Ron Hoaxard.

Right now he has me doing advanced research on Joking & Degrading as well as Mocking Messiahs quietly without remorse. :D

4. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

So theta and on purpose! :thumbsup:

5. HelluvaHoax!

LOL---Yeah, ain't it da truth!

Ya know....that made me think for some reason about the Hubbard "datum":

WHAT YOU RESIST, YOU BECOME​

I actually always assumed that was true...but haven't thought about it for many years! Today I thought about it...

When I was in Scientology I resisted the insane so naturally...

I left Scientology.

Whereupon, I promptly became sane.

Hmmm, that's funny--Ron says I should have become insane. I guess what I did would be Non-Compliance with Command Intention, wouldn't it? Cool!

So, I guess that's another one of those "self-evident-truths" that goes in the bonfire that consumed my books, tapes and e-meters.

YayyyyYYYYYyyyyyYYYYYyyyyyYYYyyyy!!!!!

6. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

The NoI's theology has black racial supremacy as a central feature.

7. Lynn Fountain Campbell

Lynn Fountain Campbell Silver Meritorious Patron

I notice on the "Source" magazine that just came in the mail that Flag is no longer the "Mecca of technical perfection." Now it's the "pinnacle of technical perfection."

Could it be falling apart already?

Lynn

8. HelluvaHoax!

CoS might wanna start praying--I mean postulating--right about now that they didn't offend those nice young kids in the masks and can get them back.
    [​IMG]

Cuz if they offended those other masked protesters (with natter about Mecca & Mohammed) they might have some...ummmm, enturbulation.
    [​IMG]

9. Stat

Yeah, things can twist funny like that.
    One minute you drinking a vanilla shake or something
    and next thing you know shit is not pretty at all.
    Like totally fucked up beyond belief.

Life can be funny like that. I know.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  10. lionheart

lionheart Gold Meritorious Patron

This is the fundamental reason why NOI and COS will clash. Of course NOI is an off-shoot of mainstream Islam, but nevertheless at some point when Scn tries to make NOI members follow LRH command intention rather than Allah's intention, there is going to be a problem. While Farrakhan tells them to follow LRH intention then they will. But when Farrakhan is given an ethics handling himself ......! :omg:

This is essentially what Munir Muhammad is saying in his videos - that Farrakhan has gone "off-source". As far as I know this schism happened way before Scn entered into the equation. Apparently there are many ex-members of NOI, like Munir, who disagree with Farrakhan. Sort of reminds me of the LRH-following ex-COS members like Rathbun arguing over DM going off-source.

But the fundamental incompatability of the two cults is this dichotomy of LRH intention vs Allah intention.

"Pinnacle" is a much more acceptable word for the followers of Islam. It conjours up images of a mountain and Abraham going up to receive the word of God.

The CofS will only be able to adapt its terminology so far. But once the NOI followers know LRH's view of "niggers", Islam, Jesus and Mohammed old Davey is in for a rough ride with his new "buddies"! :omg:

"You shouldn't be scrubbing the floor on your hands and knees. Get yourself a nigger; that's what they're born for." LRH

11. HelluvaHoax!

The difference between Scientology and NOI senior policy is very slight.

ISLAM "There is no God but God and Mohammed is his prophet."
    SCN: "There is no God but God and Mo-money is his profit.

As far as that ancient LRH quote, it was canceled and replaced with more updated floor-scrubbing technology...

(Outdated Tech):"You shouldn't be scrubbing the floor on your hands and knees. Get yourself a nigger; that's what they're born for."

(Breakthrough Tech): "You shouldn't be scrubbing the floor on your hands and knees. Get yourself a SeaOrgigger; that's what they're born for."​

12. lionheart

This is very interesting and in my opinion is one of the major errors in LRH's technology.

The "what you resist, you become" datum is based upon LRH's "discovery" of GPMs. Some people like Alan Waters believed this was the point at which LRH and his "tech" went off the rails.

Hubbard's theory is that when one resisted (opposed) something this caused problems and mass. If the "opponent" "won", then one's resistence turned to overwhelm and succomb (due to the mass accumulated) and one became the previously "opposed" valence/identity.

This is encaspulated in the datum "what you resist, you become". But it contains several assumptions, one, that by resisting one "loses" and another that having lost one becomes the winning valence.

That is only one possible outcome of resisting. One might "win". One, having lost might not become the winning identity but just do something else or oppose something else, instead. The original GPM theory allowed for these outcomes, but nevertheless the A=A of resistence=becoming survived as the "winning" idea.

Hubbard's GPM running on Briefing Course students largely failed and several people over the years left and tried to "correct" Hubbard's "mistakes", Including Dennis Stevens, Irene Mumford and Alan Waters.

Hubbard's "solution" to the problem of GPMs not running (he definitely wasn't a Grade II Release!) was to decide for people what their GPMs were and what their terminals and Opposing terminals were! (Code break - Hubbard wasn't a good auditor).

And off he went into R6 and his implantology tech, fulfilling his own theory and becoming the implanter that he had resisted! :duh:

Scientology has poor releasing tech for resistence and therefore will become at war with NOI at some point.

Well, more precisely, encapsulated in some of the Grades tech is some good releasing tech, but it is hopelessly over-complicated. Nevertheless if the auditing is done well, some people do achieve wonderful releases from resistence. This win being one of the baits that keeps the "slaves" hooked on scn.

Ron glimpsed the power of releasing resistence or his tech advisers at the time like McMaster, Alan Waters, Reg Sharpe, etc. guided his thinking and "research" in that direction. You can hear his insights into releasing in some of the briefing course tapes.

But Ron, himself was very poor at releasing and his must-be-at-cause personaility won and releasing was largely lost in scn, except in some of the Grades tech.

His admin, ethics, justice, covert ops tech is all about resisting, not releasing, all about control not freedom.

So on balance scientology has very poor ability to release resistence. This is the poisened chalace that Miscavige inherited and therefore he is doomed.

Scientology will inevitably resist the NOI point of view fundamentally, even if it pays lip service to it. The NOI point of view will inevitably resist the Scn point of view, even if at first it demurs to aspects of it.

Scientology can't handle resistence well, for the reasons above and will "fight". I suspect the NOI may be better able to release as they can fall back into surrendereing their will to Allah, which is a workable releasing tech.

I suspect the NOI will cherry pick aspects of Scn that they want to use and abandon the rest. They will adapt and squirrel, causing the CofS to fight even more frantically.

LRH's resistence tech is multi-layered, as is most of his "tech". The public layer is "what you resist, you become" - which is a great slave-making tech, as intended by LRH. Obey! Resistence is futile!

The more hidden, more secret tech on resistence is resist and resist and resist. Never give up! This is an echo of poor Ron's dreadful personality that he implimented through the command structure of Scn (GO/OSA, CMO and LRH Comm Network, etc.)

So the cult is lumbered with unworkable releasing tech on resistence which is to continue resisting forever! :omg:

This will bring them into a war with NOI and maybe even Islam as a whole. :omg:

PS for better tech on releasing and resistence, see Eckhart Tole or Lester Levinson. :)

13. lionheart

:D

His "ancient" quotes are nevertheless the key to understanding his personality. When he became a cult leader, he masked this personality with a PR personna to fool his slaves.

The Scn "Ron", as projected, was false. Those who worked closely with him saw his true personality.

Even if his personality improved somewhat with Scn (which I personally doubt as he displayed only rarely any Grade release phenomena) nevertheless anyone who believed "niggers" were born to scrub floors or that men were his slaves is not a personality to put one's trust in! :eyeroll:

You are right, he extended his contempt for afro-americans to all races in the sea org.

14. Enthetan

Yahoo Answers has

Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, The Supreme Leader of Iran, the Shia Grand Ayatollah, 1979-89 said in his official statements:

"A man can quench his sexual lusts with a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. Sodomizing the baby is halal (allowed by sharia). If the man penetrates and damages the child, then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister. It is better for a girl to marry when her menstruation starts, and at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven."

Khomeini, "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

“It is not illegal for an adult male to 'thigh' or enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his penis between her thighs, and to kiss her.”

Ayatu Allah Al Khumaini's "Tahrir Al wasila" p. 241, issue number 12

"Young boys or girls in full sexual effervescence are kept from getting married before they reach the legal age of majority. This is against the intention of divine laws. Why should the marriage of pubescent girls and boys be forbidden because they are still minors, when they are allowed to listen to the radio and to sexually arousing music?"

"The Little Green Book" "Sayings of the Ayatollah Khomeini", Bantam Books

15. Enthetan

Farrakhan and Iranian Prez Ahmadinejad have a meeting in NYC during Ahmadinejad's UN visit. New Black Panther Party members were also present. No details of what was discussed.

Maybe Farrakhan talked to him about Dianetics, and we'll see an announcement that Iran is abandoning Islam for Scientology.

Or maybe Farrakhan is arranging for a convenient place for DM to flee when things fall apart for him here?

16. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Maybe Iran can become the first 'cleared nation'.

Zinj

17. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

I think Louis is just intrested in some Ayatollah - Tech

18. Lee_from_phx

Lee_from_phx Patron with Honors

The cult is so desperate that they've taken to preying on calypso Louie's rag-tag band of race baiters and misanthropes. I didn't see that one coming.

This might be a good thing. There is a finite limit to the quantity of crazy a group can have before it destroys itself. By adding clam crazy to the existing crazy in that group, Scientology might actually be doing the world a service by setting them up to implode.

Then again Farrakhan might get wise to this before that happens. Trying to con a con isn't easy after all.

19. Stat

Div 6 folks in my Org are having the time of their life.
    Their stats are in Affluence in the last 2-3 weeks thanks to NOI people.
    Dianetics is a tool. Let's see how long that will last. What a twist.
    DM is sure inventive.

20. Enthetan

Do the NOI people have the cash to buy major services? Are they joining staff? Are they reacting well when the EO assigns them conditions?

Please let us know how this is playing out as time goes by...