What's new

Love is the answer.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Oh, I think we should discuss it further!

If, in fact, Alex has died and is being mourned by family then I send my genuine condolences.

I had several spirited exchanges with Alex and appreciated them.
I would like to know more about the person who posted here as "Alex".

If we can learn more about the person behind the Alex persona, perhaps we'll come to better understand that person and what motivated some of the exchanges we've witnessed here on ESMB.

I think this is a valid point.

Maybe the person who revived this thread can tell us a little bit more about her.

How long was Alex a Scientologist?

Where did she first get on the Bridge?

How old was Alex?

Where did Alex live?

And if this place was important enough for her to tell you to come here and tell us of her death, why did no one here actually know her?

That is the saddest part, if all this is true: That Alex truly valued this place, and yet could not ever actually be herself here because of Scientology.

There is a very important lifetime lesson there for all people who have ever been involved with OSA, in whatever capacity, and trolled Internet Message Boards, in cognito, to fuck with exes.

You are first and foremost a human being and part of the human race.

You should never let Scientology take your humanity away from you.

Rest in peace, Alex.

Maybe some day you will have the courage to come back as your real self and to tell the truth, and never let any ideology make you less than you actually are.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I never understood why Alex was banned. I do remember reading a couple of posts where Alex did some button-pushing or mean talk, but really: are there any posters here who HAVEN'T?

Carmel

Crusader
Whether Alex is alive or dead, I didn't like what he did, and I still don't.

He trolled me via posts and pm's on this board, and via email, and caused trouble for me. Personally, I felt sorry for him, but from another perspective, I considered him my enemy and an enemy to a cause which was paramount in my world.

Whether he be dead or alive, I won't change what I feel about what he did. I didn't like it nor agree with it. I did though have another perspective and felt for him, as I do for anyone who I believe is off the rails.

I don't believe that anyone is ALL bad, but I have little time for people who do more harm than good and/or who are intent to fuck people over for what they may consider is a 'just cause'. If and when they may die, that doesn't really change.

Carmel

Crusader
I never understood why Alex was banned. I do remember reading a couple of posts where Alex did some button-pushing or mean talk, but really: are there any posters here who HAVEN'T?
He was banned for good reason......Seems ya missed it.

RogerB

Crusader
These last few posts are a bit weird to me . . .

"Alex" is a fella.

Here is some info from a PM between me and a member of ESMB regarding Alex spreading false 3P shit about me and another on a different board.
As for Alex, he sent me some pms. He is somewhat autistic and has a heavy drug history. He remains within the cult to "keep an eye on them" as he is disqualified as a pc. Like "Martini", Alex is a cult tool and has regularly attacked KN because Alan cut comm with him.

He appears not to be "dead" . . . he posted on "The Ismology Forum" as recently as Fri. Sept. 10, 2010

Here is a post about Alex in that Ismology Forum:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:23 pm
Be careful of this Alex person.
This appears to be the same fellow who has continuously acted to cause trouble among the Kn, ex-Scn, FreeZone and Ron's Org fraternities. "Real name" Alex Singh.
He recently lied about two leading Knowledgists, Roger B and Neville Chamberlain on the ex-Scn blog of Marty Rathburn, stating falsely that had "Third Partied" Rathburn on the ESMB forum. This designed to cause dissension between the two groups.
Alex has been so virulent that he has been banned permanently on ESMB.
All indications are that he is an operative of the Church of Scn whose mission it is to cause upset and dissension among the ex-scn and Kn groups.
This scurrilous attack on Alan is an example of his tactic. His mission is to attack and destroy all groups in any way felt to be in opposition or an alternative to Scn or composed of ex-scientologists. You can read Alan's honest response to Alex's lies about their communication above on ESMB if you choose.

Rog

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Ok, I believe it.. That the post was Alex's daughter and Alex is dead.

I never had any real problem with Alex.. She didn't PM me exept a couple of times. And she was civil those times..

Oh hell.. She was not exactly my best freind.. But then we all did 'know' her for a long time.

I have to say that her remark about 'slinking back under her rock' worries me a little.. I dislike the notion that I, or ESMB, made her feel like some SP.. If she had any scientology conditioning that would be all too likely.

I'd like to know who she was..

RIP Alex. (I thought you were a guy!)

<edit> Well, Roger's post sort'a topples my take on it...

RogerB

Crusader
I am thinking the post "my mom who posted here as Alex has died " is bullshit.

On the ismology board Alex, states he is male, 54 years old and lives in N. California.

So it appears the "Guest" Newbie about Alex Singh is up to the old Alex tricks of stirring shit still.

RogerB

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Hello, my mom asked me to post a note here after she died. She said there were a lot of cool people here that she hoped to play with again someday. She wrote stuff here calling herself Alex. She had pancreatic cancer. We miss her so much. I hope other people have good memories of her to.
The post is from today.. So maybe Alex left us recently.. After 10/10

Carmel

Crusader
For those who didn't see it when it transpired.....

I got riled up one night by Alex and another. It was at the time when we needed support for the upcoming Senate Inquiry. I stuffed up and said something I shouldn't have re where I thought our Senators and Parliamentarians were at on Scn.

I deleted that post within 12 hours or so of posting it (I shouldn't have said it in the first place), but Alex had already pounced on it..........He sent it to all the Aussie Senators and various people in the media here, in an effort to discredit me.

It all turned out OK......Those who Alex communicated to, got the context of what occurred and it was turned to our advantage (they got a first hand typical example of underhand tactics employed by the CofS to "dead agent" people). Needless to say though, that was a low blow from Alex, and showed his true colours.

Alex manages to cross the ban-forever barrier. A truly Alex stunt with a truely twisted Alex flavour.

Normally we say "rest in peace". Why the hell can't we rest in peace now that it is supposedly dead?

Is asking for "understanding+ info about Alex a troll game?

Whatever kind of entity that Alex thing was. I say R.I.P for us.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
The first mention I saw of the possible death of Alex (as in alexrsingh, the former member here) is dated October 17th, 2010.
db, if you object to my wanting to know more about the person behind the Alex persona, close your eyes.

The first mention I saw of the possible death of Alex (as in alexrsingh, the former member here) is dated October 17th, 2010.
db, if you object to my wanting to know more about the person behind the Alex persona, close your eyes.

Can I suggest that as well as using this thread, also try a PM to the posteur.
Use some *love button* words. (The *love button* part is 40% sarcasm and 60% serious.)

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hm

Jeez, why was this thread revived?
<snip>C'mon guys. (Again) Jeez. :duh:

This thread was revived by a Newbie: "Guest". I wonder who this might be? :confused2:

Interesting bait laid in the thread reply trap; a universal acknolwedgement to mother in a LOVE thread 6 months after the OP. :unsure:

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I got riled up one night by Alex and another. It was at the time when we needed support for the upcoming Senate Inquiry. I stuffed up and said something I shouldn't have re where I thought our Senators and Parliamentarians were at on Scn.

I deleted that post within 12 hours or so of posting it (I shouldn't have said it in the first place), but Alex had already pounced on it..........He sent it to all the Aussie Senators and various people in the media here, in an effort to discredit me.

It all turned out OK......Those who Alex communicated to, got the context of what occurred and it was turned to our advantage (they got a first hand typical example of underhand tactics employed by the CofS to "dead agent" people). Needless to say though, that was a low blow from Alex, and showed his true colours.

Cold warrior stuff. He makes no bones about being on Scientology's side. Understood that some will immediately view this as an enemy, and to some extent, it's true, but it's not a betrayal, IMO, because he announced his intent from the start. Wants to reform the Church, but doesn't want it to stop being scientology. I hadn't realized he'd done this, but it doesn't surprise me.