ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Maiden Voyage Shrinkage

Discussion in 'Mike Rinders Blog' started by RSS Feed, Jun 17, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

Maiden Voyage Shrinkage

There is a lot of shrinkage in scientology these days, and now Maiden Voyage is added to the list. (Yes I know the graph is meaningless, it’s how scientology always presents their “expansion” so it seemed appropriate…) For decades there have been 5 main events and a Seminar for every Maiden Voyage: “Opening Night” […]

Continue reading...

2. Karakorum

Karakorum supressively reasonable

Not to mention the typo in the graphics:

[​IMG]

2th July “builing an OT civilization”?

Maybe it was supposed to be “boiling an OT civilization”? Or "Bullying an OT civilization"? :bleh:

That's how quality control works in scn? I see as usual we have "cause over language" in the land of the white glove...:screwy:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    Enthetan and tesseract like this.
  3. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

well ya know "in the presence of suppression people make mistakes" And It doesn't get more suppressive than being at Gold or SUMP or whatever Seal Org base that was conjured by.

Enthetan likes this.
  4. Dotey OT

Dotey OT Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE

Gawd, I used to hate these events. Four or five weeks in a row, another event after event after event. Orders from on high said get hundreds to these events. I didn't even think they were that good, and that was back when I was swallowing kool-aid.

5. Karakorum

Karakorum supressively reasonable

Any such events were just boring and a waste of time from our (WUS SO) perspectives. I probably had trillions of deadpan conversations like:

Me: Here we are. Another "clap your hands" event. I missed those.
    My co-director: Yes, we obviously have too much time at the org, thus we can come and attend.
    Me: Oh yes, I totally do not have 84+ cases that need to be taken care of this very minute.
    My co-director: You better clap your hands in an expert mannerto make up for it.
    Me: I'll try to make our sacrifice count.

That's really how everyone's altitude was at the time. "Waste of time, which is one thing we are horribly short on".

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    Enthetan likes this.