ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

"Man from OSA"

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by TheOriginalBigBlue, May 6, 2015.

1. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you Jump! I like the creative effort!

Some of the other lowbrow stuff - not so much, but clearly it is coming from the heart!

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  2. TheOriginalBigBlue

Wow, dchoiceisalwaysrs, we are tracking! Everyone please include pictures and links pertaining to OSA people, posts, org board, what they have done, etc.

Lets see the team!

3. TheOriginalBigBlue

(See www.lermanet.com for full article)

http://www.lermanet.com/cisar/germany/2005_05.htm#4
    [​IMG]

[h=4]3.2.5 Office of Special Affairs (OSA)[/h] OSA is the successor to an organization established in the 1960s under the name of Guardian Office (GO), which perceives itself as having intelligence and espionage functions. Numerous GO primary documents, e.g., for intelligence training, were assumed in the new agency as OSA-Network Orders. In contrast to the GO's rigid and direct methods of procedure, which has led to an international loss of respect for the SO in the past, today OSA perceptibly operates more cautiously, but without having basically changed its goals.
    The OSA component that has jurisdiction in Germany is the Department of Special Affairs (DSA), headquartered in Munich since its transfer from Hamburg on November 13, 1971. To external appearances DSA is designated as "Scientology-Kirche Deutschland, Beich Strasse 12, 80802, Munich", but the unofficial headquarters is Nordend Strasse 3 in Munich.
    Subordinate to the central post of DSA-Deutschland are the local DSA offices in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, Munich and Ulm, which are located near the local "Scientology churches" or "Celebrity Centres."
    The SO itself represents its OSA unit in Germany, headquartered in Munich, as the office for public affairs or as the press and legal office. Parts of OSA are the German Human Rights Office and the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR). Because the CCHR gives direction to the Kommission für Verstöße der Psychiatrie gegen Menschenrechte e.V., the latter can be also be categorized as a public designation for the OSA sphere of the fight against psychiatry. The "Aktion Transparente Verwaltung München" (ATV), operated by a DSA section chief, can also be categorized as OSA. The ATV maintains a home page on the Internet, but no reference to Scientology can be recognized there.
    The effort alleging human rights violations against Scientologists by hostile states and their government agencies is an essential component of the expansion endeavor, just as Hubbard waged the fight against psychiatrists, who he said were the source of all the evils in the world.
    According to Hubbard's instruction (HCOPL) of March 13, 1961, OSA should maintain current files on actions OSA/DSA takes against "enemies" (those who critically oppose the SO). The HCOPL describes the goal of the department:
    "The goal of the department is to bring the government and hostile philosophies or societies into a state of complete compliance with the goals of Scientology. This is done by high-level ability to control and in its absence by a low-level ability to overwhelm."
    DSA-Deutschland implements this instruction to the letter, and collects information on critics, politicians, members of government and other opponents, evaluates it and applies it in its own operative measures. Using false names and other measures DSA-Deutschland obtained internal papers from German establishments. Its field staff carry out surveillance on designated opponents of the SO as "enemies" and use private detectives in doing so to avoid the work being traced back to the organization.
    Internally DSA operates apart from other SO structures. Long-distance transfer of information to subordinate establishments is encrypted or arranged through special messenger.

4. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks TheOriginalBigBlue.

I believe we need to read that with "SO" as an acronym for Scientology Organization and not as 'Sea Organization", as indicated by this

Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior
    2004 Constitutional Protection Report
    Development of political extremism in 2004
    Scientology Organization
    Free Unofficial Translation (FUT) from Lermanet.com

and this also from the same article

4. Scientology Organization

The Scientology Organization (SO) continues to maintain the goal of making and governing a worldwide Scientology society according to its own rules, which disregard the fundamental principles of the basic German government system, the principles of democracy, the principle of a legal state and division of power. Its highest goal, world domination, stands in crass contradiction to its constant assertions of bringing complete peace to humanity because the implementation of its ruling principle would actually lead to a massive detriment to human rights. Until attainment of its goal the SO stands in fundamental conflict with all anti-Scientology people, social groups and states. In this setting the SO's 2004 propaganda measures included defamation of informational and countermeasures on Scientology.

5. I LOVE Robert Vaughn Young's writing for it's directness and clarity, so I cleaned this up a bit from formatting/ spacing errors, extraneous symbols put in by old computer program, misspellings, etc. I did not change any of the actual words. I just want everyone to be able to clearly read what he has said here about the RPF and the RPF's RPF. :thumbsup:

6. TheOriginalBigBlue

Life gives lemons.jpg

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU IMPLANTS......

7 of 9 p3a.jpg

MAKE JEWELRY.

7 of 9 Jewelry.jpg

Disconnect from the Hive-Mind!
    Its a beautiful thing.

Brought to you by OSA (Outside & Self Aware) and the Un-assimilation Council.

Last edited: May 14, 2015
  7. TheOriginalBigBlue

(See the following link for full text)

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/shelly-miscavige-why-she-stays/

This question — why do people stay in the Sea Org/church even though they are abused and treated like emaciated cattle is one of the hardest things to explain to those who have not been there. I tried to cover this in a response to a question on Marty Rathbun’s blog in February 2012. I reprint it here as I think it helps explain the mindset:
    This is a really difficult subject to explain. I look back and wonder why I stayed as long as I did. And I have given this a lot of thought, and I am sure there are a lot of scholarly and learned treatises that would explain this phenomena. I have only analyzed this for myself and what I have seen or heard with others.
    I believe there is a “perfect storm” of factors in the RCS [Radical Church of Scientology], and though I am certain many of these things are not unique to the RCS, I believe its hard to find anything that has ALL of these things acting in concert. And to one degree or another, I believe each of these apply to everyone involved in the RCS (SO, staff and public).

1. You feel an obligation to not violate your personal integrity by withdrawing allegiance from a group you have committed to. And the flip side of that coin, you are heavily invested in something (whether financially or emotionally or both) and to walk away from it requires admitting you were wrong/stupid/duped.

2. You don’t want to let others down. People who have relied on you, supported you, looked up to you. You value their friendship and don’t want to upset them.

3. You believe that to forsake the RCS and Miscavology is to abandon your eternity as there is no other “brand” of Scientology, everything else is pure squirrel suppressiveness which will drive you into a state of black MEST (meanwhile, this is the object of the reverse Scientology being run in the RCS). Even the idea of “abandoning your eternity” is contrary to fundamental Scientology principles – its an impossibility.

4. You have to walk away from your family, friends or business associates. The level of trauma associated with this depends on the degree of immersion in the “Scientology bubble.” Sea Org members often have to decide to leave a spouse and/or children. They normally have no college degree and no resume and no money. Many public Scientologists also have family who will disconnect or they will lose their jobs or their customers.

5. It is hammered into you that whatever condition you find yourself in — YOU “pulled it in” — whether it is being beaten and tortured or bankrupted by heavy pressure regging. It is always what YOU did and the organization/Miscavige is NEVER wrong. Then to “blow” only proves it further — its YOUR O/Ws. This mindset is cemented with the “sec checking” that has become routine operating procedure in the RCS. Think a critical thought about anything and you will pay (literally or figuratively or both) with a sec check that doesnt conclude until you find some O/W (real or imagined) that makes YOU responsible.

6. The thought that whatever injustice/abuse/difficulty/hardship you may be experiencing, it is “nothing” in the overall scheme of things. a) You have no doubt experienced worse on the whole track, so why get upset? b) physical pain and duress don’t damage you spiritually so what’s the big deal and c) the biggest one of all “the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics” (as long as Dynamic 3 counts as 8 and the other 7 are one each) — “Scientology is expanding and clearing the planet, so there are some outnesses, they are small in comparison to all the good that is being done.”

7. Finally, I believe the vast majority of Scientologists are optimistic and think to themselves, “tomorrow will be another day and things will be better.” Unreal but true.
    Maybe others have thoughts on this, but that is what I have concluded.

8. Northern Shewolf

Northern Shewolf Patron Meritorious

Keep this up BIG BLUE!
    Good stuff :thumbsup:

9. TheOriginalBigBlue

Fence cat & squirrel.jpg

____
    The subject of OSA personnel and posts was previously addressed in the following thread:
    (Note: The "Ent.org" link is no longer active)
    TOBB
    _____

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?5370-OSA-INT-Staff-List/page2
    7th April 2008, 10:25 AM

10. TheOriginalBigBlue

Squirrel with little camera.jpg

The following posting by Gottabrain is the best thread that I have seen so far for purposes of listing OSA names, posts and pictures. It would probably be best to continue using that thread for that while using this thread to include links or references to other excellent source material.
    TOBB

11th April 2011, 07:51 PM

11. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Re: The real question about David Miscaviage ?

Mike Rinder call him Pope on a box (POB instead of COB) as he stands on an apple box behind the lectern

Now downgraded to little bogger on a box ???? (BOB) ??? :unsure:

Being a pope is tough!:confused2:
    People have no more sense of the sacredness !

12. TheOriginalBigBlue

Bill Yaude is listed in this ESMB posting from 11th April 2011, 07:51 PM:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...TIVES-STILL-IN-amp-ACTIVE&p=561954#post561954

LA/WUS OSA
    Aky/Aki/Acky Heinrich (aka James Dean) Recent pic, post #13 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868&page=2
    Pic also on Post #58 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868&page=6
    Neil O'Reilly (aka Joe Neil) Recent vid, post #5 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868
    Roman Giessauer
    Gary Klinger - GO/OSA for decades, currently still in OSA
    Kit Figuredo - former OSA, last known in Div 6 ASHO
    Fritz Kavenaar - CLO WUS Pic on Post #58 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868&page=6
    Donatella Kavenaar Pic on Post #58 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868&page=6
    Charlie Earl, LA OSA - Pic on post #45 http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22868&page=5, handles PIs, was at Dallas Idle Org
    Linda Sereda - OSA WUS
    Bill Yaude - said to be a nice guy
    Darlene Bright - DSA Stevens Creek
    Kathy True - OSA

Bill's post in OSA is not shown but he is under OSA LA/WUS. In the following series of YouTube videos by Tory Christman, Bill Yaude is mentioned frequently and apparently leading up to the time of Tory's exodus circa 2000, he was instrumental in setting up surreptitious accounts on ARS (alt.religion.scientology). In these videos Tory mentions that as of the time of these recordings in 2010, she had been informed that Bill was still involved in OSA's internet operations.

It has now been 15+ years since Bill Yaude would have been active in internet ops. I do not know if he is still doing it, what his post is or where he is on the org board but it does seem like he deserves some acknowledgment on ESMB for his founding role in monitoring internet activities which may be considered to be suppressive by the church.

Scientology My Escape Part 1 Ten Years Later‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cMPPEWT4GQ&list=PLED6D65D429F79137

Tory's Youtube home page:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ToryMagoo44

Tory's web page:

http://www.torychristman.com/

PS. This was already the subject of a thread in 2011:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?22255-Eeek!!-OSA-Bogeyman-Bill-Yaude

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  13. Magoo

Magoo Gold Meritorious Patron

14. Magoo

Magoo Gold Meritorious Patron

:bs:

Regarding the above quote:

I said IF people met Bill, because he is such a great :bs: artist, and basically
    was a nice guy before he got into all this "OSA" crap.
    However, he DID get into the OSA Crap...and it should read:

Bill Yaude: Liason with OSA Int and aided in
    creating the Top Secret Volunteer Group whose goal was to "handle the critics on the Net".
    Yaude has covertly made thousands and thousands of posts with his 10 different identities he created at the start of "ARS", way back in the 90's. His (and OSA's) Goal was and is:
    "1) Distraction 2) Degrading any active critics (Includes "Divide and Conquer"..getting critics
    to fight with each other and 3) Slime the area SO badly that no one will post there."

^ ^ THAT Is much closer to who Bill Yaude really is.
    ((AND BILL: when you see this: WTFU!!)):yes:

TLC

15. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

:bump2: - And read Magoo's post above :yes::thumbsup:.

16. TheOriginalBigBlue

Would somebody please be so kind as to contribute pictures of Bill and their links to this thread so we may acknowledge his work properly?

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  17. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Re: The real question about David Miscaviage ?

Look at his hands. He's balanced on his fingers with his feet off the floor.

Paul

18. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

19. TheOriginalBigBlue

The Prayer

Lawyer-monkey-prayer.jpg

20. TheOriginalBigBlue

We Come Back!

Yoda-Sea-Org.jpg