What's new

Margery Wakefield 's new Affidavit

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Tony Ortega does it again:

Margery Wakefield Has Something to Say About Scientology
Margery Wakefield surprised us this week by sending us a new affidavit that she decided to put into the public record.

We certainly remembered an affidavit she made in 1993. Margery had startling things to say about working as a volunteer for Scientology’s intelligence operations, the Guardian’s Office, back in the 1970s and early 1980s.

Now, she’s revealed even more about her time in Scientology. And though she says it was difficult for her, this time she’s going public with a shocking part of her past: she says the Church of Scientology forced her to have six abortions during her time as a member.

http://tonyortega.org/2013/04/22/margery-wakefield-has-something-to-say-about-scientology/

TG1

Angelic Poster
This is a wonderful piece. But actually, Tony O buried the lead:

She continues:

"... That while doing all these activities against Meisner and Banoun, I participated in a meeting in the Guardian’s Office in which two murders were planned. The plans were to take Michael Meisner to sea and “deep-six” him, in other words to tie chains to him and throw him overboard. Also, a writer critical of Scientology named Paulette Cooper was to be shot in the head. ...."

Wow!

TG1

Purple Rain

Crusader
This is a wonderful piece. But actually, Tony O buried the lead:

She continues:

"... That while doing all these activities against Meisner and Banoun, I participated in a meeting in the Guardian’s Office in which two murders were planned. The plans were to take Michael Meisner to sea and “deep-six” him, in other words to tie chains to him and throw him overboard. Also, a writer critical of Scientology named Paulette Cooper was to be shot in the head. ...."

Wow!

TG1

I think that was mentioned in the first affidavit, TG1. But, yeah.

Daisy

Patron with Honors
Thanks to Marjery, for speaking the truth about Hubbard and the workings of his cult. Very brave lady.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
All of these statements and affidavits by the Bitter Defrocked Apostates should be stapled to a board in front of the National Affairs Office in DC for all the passers-by to read.

Rd00