What's new

Marty begins to crack....revealing the "True OT VIII"

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
SCIENTOLOGY BOOK OF GENESIS: "Thus commandeth Ron the Commodore to Martin "Noah" Rathbun to construct a sea worthy vessel to save himself, his family, and the world's Scientologists from a worldwide deluge. For the Commodore postulated a great flood to destroy the earth because of man's evil out ethics and tech corruption. And thus Martin didst build for his Lord an Ideal Ark..."

noahs_ark.jpg

Thus it was that Minister-Marty-Messenger-Of-Ron traveled the world in search of representatives from each species of Scientologist to join him at Sea, that they be salvaged from the the terrible technical tsunami begat by the Devil, David Miscavige.

And come they did, like pilgrims journeying to Mecca. The Believer, the Standard Tech Auditor, the Loyal Officer, the On Policy Businessman, The Clear Housewife, the former Sea Org Member and many others. And oh yes, the OT VIII. Remember that last one....

Marty was greatly humbled and overjoyed that *he* was the chosen one to be entrusted to Captain this sacred vessel that would save mankind.

So, as the tides of out tech and financial corruption began to swell across the world, the Old Scientologists began to drown in misery and debt, it was Marty that opened the only doors to salvation aboard his trusty Ark.

Thus, Marty the sailor, his precious passengers safely and thankfully aboard, set sail on the high seas of spiritual righteousness.

But, then the thunderous storms began as the deluge was loosed upon the world. And giant waves began to toss & crash the Ark about as Captain Marty desperately tried to keep the boat afloat.

Alas, it came to be that great unbearable pressure was visited upon Marty and his boat--and both began to visibly crack and spring holy leaks....

noahs-ark-sinking.jpg

As his boat began to sink, Marty didth begin to spout natter and gibberish and in his dementia, he revealeth the sacred End Phenomena of the Real OT VIII........

-------to be continued------

Last edited:

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
LOL... Marty the Almighty.... move over GOD here's the other Supreme Being... not enough room in heaven for the both of them :D

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
This ain't gonna work! - The Noah's Ark anology.. Obviously having Scientology there spells the extinction of the human race. They'll overboard everyone!

:melodramatic:

HelluvaHoax!

SCN BIBLE PART II: The New Attest-ament for OT VIII

Marty really must be under a hell of a lot of pressure these days--because he is visibly cracking up and saying wacky stuff that he doesn't want to be saying.

It makes one wonder....He may want to join the Commodore's sunken treasure ship at the ocean's bottom sooner than anyone realized.

Master Mariner Marty's Foot-Harpoon of the Day

He goes on record in his scriptural blog today about OT VIII.

"You want to know what a real OT VIII looks and acts like? Get to know Mary Jo Leavitt."

That is a bad, bad, bad mistake Marty! If the history of Scientology has taught us anything, it's for the Church's leaders to never, ever, ever assert that someone is a Clear or Operating Thetan. Ron learned that the hard way. You are supposed to let THEM attest to it--and if they screw up later, you can nail them for false attest.

More importantly, Messiah-Marty does something far more unthinkable. He reveals what he thinks an Operating Thetan VIII is.

Why in the world does he throw down and gamble all his chips on Mary Jo Leavitt?

Because Leavitt was able to Leave-itt (The Church of Scientology). That is the gospel according to Marty. You have to read this stuff to believe it....Here's what he wrote... (and be sure to read her freaky KR's if you want a refreshing reminder of how completely crazy that cult is).

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/06/02/black-dianetics-at-the-top-of-the-bridge-more-on-ias/

Nothing whatsoever to do with supernatural states, exterior, spiritual freedom, immortality or any of the other things Scientologists pay a half million dollars to achieve.

Marty got sooooo excited when he read her KR's against DM and the CoS he lost his cool poker game completely and showed his cards. Here's what he thinks...

An OT VIII is someone who is unable to donate any more because they are already broke and can't make the loan payments...and when they are ruthlessly forced to borrow even more they say they can't do it...which is kinda, sorta like standing up to David Miscavige.

If you read the two Knowledge Reports that so electrified Rathbun, you will see that Leavitt was a pathetic human being when she was an OT VIII within the Church of Scientology.

* Mary Jo was regged into many hundreds of thousands of dollars of overwhelming debt. That was an OT VIII?

* Mary Jo had a business that was not doing well and could not afford to make the loan payments on her mega-donations. That was an OT VIII?

* Mary Jo allowed Sea Org Reg's and Ethics Officers to degrade her and order her around like a child. That was an OT VIII?

* Mary Jo allowed herself to be ordered to briefings she did not wish to attend. She allowed herself to be kept in briefings even though she had important appointments in her failing business. That was an OT VIII?

* Mary Jo eventually rose to the level of writing KR's on her captors for out ethics, out tech, out admin....and they disciplined her so severely for it she had no choice but to leave the CoS without handling any of it. That was an OT VIII?​

So, while she was IN the CoS she was an indebted puppet. Not very OT.

But, the moment she leaves the CoS she is proclaimed by Marty to be a real OT VIII?

Because she blew and joined him?

That is the real EP of OT VIII? A person who is the enemy of the CoS and Miscavige and agrees with Marty the OT?

Whoa Marty!

You are not supposed to show your cards, stupid!

OTBT

Patron Meritorious
Marty's version of OT VIII EP:

That is the real EP of OT VIII? A person who is the enemy of the CoS and Miscavige and agrees with Marty the OT?

CofS' version of OT VIII EP:
I now know what I am not and am ready find out what I am.

Comparing CofS and Marty versions of OT VIII, I'd say they are about the same, and are both equally f*cked in the head.

HelluvaHoax!

Originally Posted by OTBT

Marty's version of OT VIII EP:(Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax!) That is the real EP of OT VIII? A person who is the enemy of the CoS and Miscavige and agrees with Marty the OT?

CofS' version of OT VIII EP: I now know what I am not and am ready find out what I am.

Comparing CofS and Marty versions of OT VIII, I'd say they are about the same, and are both equally f*cked in the head.

Dammmmmmn! Interesting observation!

I guess they "find out what they are" in Marty's Tech Shack.

Why do i think that they will all find out the same thing?

"I AM A RON-LOVING,
STANDARD INDEPENDENT SCIENTOLOGIST
IN MARTY'S SUPER THETA CHURCH"

HelluvaHoax!

Psst HH, his real name is Mark.
Paul

Really? Hmmmm....

Maybe, like the Bible, we need to add THE BOOK OF MARK.

Looked it up and found out The Gospel of Mark deals with "The Messianic Secret" where Jesus commanded his followers not to reveal to others that he is the Messiah.

So, are you saying maybe Mark "Marty" Rathbun, has a hidden data line?

You mean he is more than a messenger-of-ron?

He's a fully hatted-----Messiah?!

Jesus! ( figuratively and...really? ):D

HelluvaHoax!

...and what Bible would be standard without the Apostles spreading the "good news".

Here are some of Marty's faithful who just can't wait to agree how really, like totally, awesomely OT VIII Marty's protegee (Mary Jo Leavitt) is:

When you read these, try to put out of your mind the not-so-theta enemy line that she was broke and failed as an OT trying to be cause over her own church when she blew.

The profound irony of "Independent Scientologists" talking about how OT she is (because she went into overwhelming debt and was unable to sink any lower) is rich beyond description.

INDEPENDENT MARTY READERS' COMMENTS:

"Mary Jo you have been and are such a complete upstat."

"Anyhow, Mary Jo you rock! Thank you for writing your KRs and standing up to the suppression!"

"Mary Jo,You are OT. Wow."

"Wow Mary-Jo!!That is exactly the kind of shit that made me get out of this nut house of a church.They are really nothing but bullys pretending to save the world.Your smooth handling is worthy of an award!!I hereby grant you the “Patron Saint of confronting stupidity and bullshit award!!”

"You are a true definition of an OT"

"Mary Jo, you are a true OT VIII. No doubt about it."

Yeah, a true OT VIII, no doubt about it. :D

Sleepyhead

Patron
HelluvaHoax!; said:

As his boat began to sink, Marty didth begin to spout natter and gibberish and in his dementia, he revealeth the sacred End Phenomena of the Real OT VIII........

That should probably be something like "did beginneth" while we're being shrivial :D

Btw looking forward to a part III if "Mark's Ark" gets that far...:drama:

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
Went to be OT? I'll tell you how to do it with ease.

Become broke, get bullied. Write KR's about the fact that your are now broke and were bullied. Then "shack up" with Marty (Mark) Rathbun.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Marty's version of OT VIII EP:

CofS' version of OT VIII EP:

What OTBT said.

I think Mary Jo is a pretty pathetic "OT VIII" based on her own writing. Makes me want to be OT....NOT.

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Mary Jo is, in fact, a wonderful human being.

That she did what she did whilst being a CofS scientologist is perfectly understandable to me. That is the sort of demand placed upon OT Ambassadors and someone intent on being an On-Source, In-Ethics scientologist plays the game as it's laid out.

The fact that she saw the outpoints, reported them in the hope of effecting reform and eventually saw the light is encouraging.

She'll probably continue to further regain her own determinism as time goes by. I think she's a good person.