ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

[Marty]: DM had JB bug hotel room of MSH

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Kha Khan, Jun 15, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Like ...

:lol::lol::lol:

2. the-ghostwhowalks

the-ghostwhowalks Patron with Honors

I am starting to like marty .....

All it will take is DM to piss marty, mike and a few others off completely and the affadavits and accusations will fly - DM will soon be locked away on instructions of the US federal Courts ... :) ( nothing could be worse than DM - lets face it ! )

3. skydog

skydog Patron Meritorious

Unfortunately, my cat (nick named no-nads after being neutered) has more balls than anyone in the department of justice so don't hold your breath. I would love to see Marty Rathbun testify-but he should do so in prison grays. His admissions confirm that he is a sociopath. Like most sociopaths, he is intelligent and can be very charming. Notice that he never came forward with any of these allegations at a time when something could have been done to prevent the harm and long after the statute of limitations for criminal offenses has run.

In the meantime, enjoy the squirrel wars. Marty and DM each believe the other a squirrel and hopefully will fight to the death trying to prove themselves right.
    :drama:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  4. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

I hope SP Times DOES do a story all about that!!

5. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

What I find amusing is that Marty seems to think he's now 'controlled' the media to the point where the entire history of Scientology exposure in 'The Media' only goes back as far as his own involvement in the stories.

No Time Magazine, no Clearwater Sun; no earlier 'similar' SPTimes stories. No Washington Post; NY Times; Wall Street Journal. No 60 Minutes; no A&E Investigative Reports. No nuthin.

Not till Marty the Cool Cat deigned to assist the neophyte SPTimes with its 'History of Violence' series.

Which is pretty convenient, in that it avoids people watching Marty and Mike playing stooge for exactly the David Miscavige they'd supported until...

Thank you Marty!

Zinj

6. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

The irony

Th irony of MRs blog is astounding . . .

But it is information - a story I had not heard told before, and one only he could tell. MR is full of . . . info.

I will probably buy his book, just for the info, and hold my nose at the lrh praise and worship :bowdown:.

:puke2:
    :whistling:

How long, How long,
    Will this go on . . . .
    When do they actually wake the f up,
    And come home?

I am praying for YOU, Marty.

7. Lurker5

Yes, - and then she was shot. For a brief moment, I wondered if he meant killed, literally killed, by someone. Then I figured out, he meant, done in, as in finished . . . Right? Or did I have it right, the first time?

:lol:

8. Lurker5

AND

AND they are doing the 'enemy', not one of their own . . .

9. Lurker5

OMG

GREAT POST :thumbsup:

10. Lurker5

I believe

I believe it is possible that lrh was incapacitated, mentally, perhaps just a bit at first, but steadily deteriorating - and was moved away, to secret places to hide that, and to keep him from having to be deposed or testify. No way to hide that from a deposition or court appearance. Who could shut the man up, once he got going?

Once a person is mentally unstable, it is easy to manipulate - the situation, and not allow contact, use of phones, etc. And it would be easy to sell to a sociopathic meglomaniac like lrh. He was above wiping his own ass - speaking figuratively and literally - why would he answer his own phone?
    Or commit his own crimes, when his wife would not only see to it, but take the heat. Why would he personally massacre/rape his own money making missions, when he could have the dm do it for him.

lrh always had to have the 'appearance' of being the good guy - but truly, he is at the core of all its evils - still. The dm is nothing more than a minion who got to the top of the ant pile FIRST, and smashed his competition, and continues to do so, to this day.

lrh would have admired dm his savage take over, and then annihilated him, if he hadn't been in koo koo land already. :screwy::drool::blah::old::wacko::nazi::ball:
    :spacecraft::bricks::handshake::sp:

:guyfawkes:

11. Lurker5

Exactly

Yeah, exactly, see my post above :yes:

12. Actually, Zinj, the reason Marty the "Controller and Decider" wrote that was because just earlier he had posted that he would "handle" the SP Times article on coerced abortions to show it was DM, not LRH. Evidently, Tobins and Childs did not obey him. Therefore, "who needs them (make nothing of them, belittle), I gots my Own superior media (which I Control and Decide).

When some unwary commenter named OT VIII had the gall to ask why he didn't divulge to one and all about the DM takeover when it happened, Marty blasted away, and even referred back by addressing as OT VII (saying, u couldn't Possibly be OT VIII) (make nothing of, belittle).

And in his beginning intro, regurgitating the "can you handle the truth?" lines, he added (non verbatim) Do you think you are Entitled to the truth?
    (Controller & Decider)

I point this out not to play the bashing game, but in sincere hopes that a few will check out Veda's excellent "Scientology Onion" and continue peeling away. I would hope they might also google "symptoms of" ... abusive personalities, sociopaths, narcisstic personality disorder, and of course, cults.

After that, if they still to decide to play with the tech, fine. As long as they are doing so as a free spirit, rationally thinking, non victim posture, and cause no harm to themselves or any one else.

13. Veda

Veda Sponsor

It's probably a mistake to joke around on this topic. :eyeroll:

14. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

1982 - I think

15. Ulf K. Maier

Ulf K. Maier Patron Meritorious

Patience...

If you wait long enough, you'll be able to locate the scanned .pdf of the book online, and have paid next to nothing for it... :D

16. Lurker5

Oh good

Oh good. That is MUCH better . . . :D

17. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

An excellent point Glibby!! Truly.

I find it hilarious that all the Hubbard believers seem to seriously believe that their idol was such a dunce and buffoon that two 20 year old thug wannabes and a girlfriend could bamboozle the tired old fart into doing anything they wanted.

They kept him sequestered on some property and he had no ability to use a phone or anything (apparently) and this "best friend of mankind" apparently could not drive a car, go on a bus or even just talk to someone.

And, on top of all that, Hubbard was, according to Marty, too stupid to even realize when he was being held incommunicado

18. Patricia Curtis

Patricia Curtis Patron with Honors

Hi there Miss Glib! You know, the thing that does hold water for me is that this is the sort of information the highly indoctrinated remaining few will likely react to. If they've ever had even the slightest seed of doubt about Miscavige, hopefully this story will fertilize it and grow it into the next blow-baby-blow!

19. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

It's kind of a shame that Mary Sue died before being able to give us *her* take on her 'only terminal' with Scn :)

Zinj

20. Lisa Ann Marie

Lisa Ann Marie Patron with Honors

It's ok, nobody really cares anyway.:wink2: