What's new

[Marty]: DM had JB bug hotel room of MSH

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I kinda started to see your point, but then it hit me.

You and I weren't there.

How do we really know if Ron was allowed by DM to use a phone? Like what if DM didn't even answer Ron's CSW's for permission--or stuff like that?

I mean...like what if the Commodore's hands and fingers were like totally taped really tight with duct tape or like crazy glue?

I don't think it's realistic to believe that Ron had time to research EVERYTHING in the MEST universe, like the standard tech for escaping from crazy-glued fingers.

Get real!

Like ...

:lol::lol::lol:

the-ghostwhowalks

Patron with Honors
I am starting to like marty .....

All it will take is DM to piss marty, mike and a few others off completely and the affadavits and accusations will fly - DM will soon be locked away on instructions of the US federal Courts ... :) ( nothing could be worse than DM - lets face it ! )

skydog

Patron Meritorious
All it will take is DM to piss marty, mike and a few others off completely and the affadavits and accusations will fly - DM will soon be locked away on instructions of the US federal Courts ... :) ( nothing could be worse than DM - lets face it ! )

Unfortunately, my cat (nick named no-nads after being neutered) has more balls than anyone in the department of justice so don't hold your breath. I would love to see Marty Rathbun testify-but he should do so in prison grays. His admissions confirm that he is a sociopath. Like most sociopaths, he is intelligent and can be very charming. Notice that he never came forward with any of these allegations at a time when something could have been done to prevent the harm and long after the statute of limitations for criminal offenses has run.

In the meantime, enjoy the squirrel wars. Marty and DM each believe the other a squirrel and hopefully will fight to the death trying to prove themselves right.
:drama:

Last edited:

Wisened One

Crusader
I don't think the "media has been coerced" into backing off of DM.

The SP Times and others know that too much of a good thing can become tiresome. The story of DM beating his staff has been flogged to death.

This particular story is about coerced abortions, where DM is an un-interviewable factor. You're not going to get an interview with him on this, so not much can be said about him.

Maybe the next installment will be about the 12-16 year old girls taken by the Sea Org and put to work. DM will be peripheral in that story as well.

But, just wait until the next DM-related story! He'll be back in the news, count on it.

I hope SP Times DOES do a story all about that!!

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
The media – even the best and strongest – have been backed off from exposing Miscavige. They took such a bludgeoning over the original Truth Rundown series and Anderson Cooper’s History of Violence, and continue to over at the BBC, that they have been coerced into laying off Miscavige. Not a knock on the fine gentlemen and gentlewomen who have gone through the C of M gauntlet over the past year. Quite the contrary, props to them. But, we have our own media now. And it reaches far more of those whom we’d like to reach than the largest and most prestigious of news agencies.

What I find amusing is that Marty seems to think he's now 'controlled' the media to the point where the entire history of Scientology exposure in 'The Media' only goes back as far as his own involvement in the stories.

No Time Magazine, no Clearwater Sun; no earlier 'similar' SPTimes stories. No Washington Post; NY Times; Wall Street Journal. No 60 Minutes; no A&E Investigative Reports. No nuthin.

Not till Marty the Cool Cat deigned to assist the neophyte SPTimes with its 'History of Violence' series.

Which is pretty convenient, in that it avoids people watching Marty and Mike playing stooge for exactly the David Miscavige they'd supported until...

Thank you Marty!

Zinj

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
The irony

Th irony of MRs blog is astounding . . .

But it is information - a story I had not heard told before, and one only he could tell. MR is full of . . . info.

I will probably buy his book, just for the info, and hold my nose at the lrh praise and worship :bowdown:.

:puke2:
:whistling:

How long, How long,
Will this go on . . . .
When do they actually wake the f up,
And come home?

I am praying for YOU, Marty.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know its only Marty, but this is an interesting turn of phrase:

Yes, - and then she was shot. For a brief moment, I wondered if he meant killed, literally killed, by someone. Then I figured out, he meant, done in, as in finished . . . Right? Or did I have it right, the first time?

:lol:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
AND

While I agree with your sentiments, I can think of a few bigger..."The Hole" pales in comparison to Guantanamo Bay, and the secret CIA prisons outside the US, where the CIA takes the subjects of their "extra-ordinary rendtions".

But at least they aren't sugar coating it as "Religion"......

AND they are doing the 'enemy', not one of their own . . .

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
OMG

From a 1985 interview of Martin Samuels, former Mission Holder, and founder of the Delphian School:

"Hubbard operated according to a couple of key patterns.

"The first pattern involved basically decent well intentioned people... no one was able to rise in the organization to a point of any real proximity to him, without being attacked and vilified...

"And of course the next person thinks he or she is immune. Of course, now Hubbard is dead, so we won't see that pattern particularly repeated, except inasmuch as we'll see the Church hierarchy emulate and carry that pattern forward.

"The next pattern: It's reap and rape. Hubbard would let the reins loose. He'd let people believe they really could get on with it... He'd let people believe they really could prosper to the full extent of their own ability, and enjoy the fruits of their labor.

"And, with that kind of freedom, prosperity does occur, Inevitably, though, he'd come along and rape and pillage and rip off and take what had been produced. The most dramatic example of this was '82, '83, when he 'raped' his most decent people in management along with the mission holders, and looted the entire mission network.

"And look at this pattern... He surrounded himself with absolute hooligans as 'managers'; guys who beat the shit out of people. This man, who 'is this OT, the author of Science of Survival, completely able to predict human behavior', surrounded himself with ruthless people - like Miscavige - who got there because they emulated Hubbard's savagery. They emulated his total willingness to completely break, use, and discard another person.

"And then after their hands were so bloody - and the only reason their hands were bloody was that they were doing what Hubbard wanted - when it finally started to get to the point where it couldn't be tolerated by people anymore, Hubbard wiped them out. Then he said. 'My God! I didn't know!' Scapegoat. He even did that to his own wife, who went to jail in his place...

"But the thing that's amazing, and to me terrifying, is the characteristic of the mind, my mind, your mind, and apparently many other people's minds, where I could buy this horseshit, where I could participate in it."

GREAT POST :thumbsup:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
I believe

You and I weren't there.

How do we really know if Ron was allowed by DM to use a phone? Like what if DM didn't even answer Ron's CSW's for permission--or stuff like that?

I mean...like what if the Commodore's hands and fingers were like totally taped really tight with duct tape or like crazy glue?

I don't think it's realistic to believe that Ron had time to research EVERYTHING in the MEST universe, like the standard tech for escaping from crazy-glued fingers.

Get real!

I believe it is possible that lrh was incapacitated, mentally, perhaps just a bit at first, but steadily deteriorating - and was moved away, to secret places to hide that, and to keep him from having to be deposed or testify. No way to hide that from a deposition or court appearance. Who could shut the man up, once he got going?

Once a person is mentally unstable, it is easy to manipulate - the situation, and not allow contact, use of phones, etc. And it would be easy to sell to a sociopathic meglomaniac like lrh. He was above wiping his own ass - speaking figuratively and literally - why would he answer his own phone?
Or commit his own crimes, when his wife would not only see to it, but take the heat. Why would he personally massacre/rape his own money making missions, when he could have the dm do it for him.

lrh always had to have the 'appearance' of being the good guy - but truly, he is at the core of all its evils - still. The dm is nothing more than a minion who got to the top of the ant pile FIRST, and smashed his competition, and continues to do so, to this day.

lrh would have admired dm his savage take over, and then annihilated him, if he hadn't been in koo koo land already. :screwy::drool::blah::old::wacko::nazi::ball:
:spacecraft::bricks::handshake::sp:

:guyfawkes:

What I find amusing is that Marty seems to think he's now 'controlled' the media to the point where the entire history of Scientology exposure in 'The Media' only goes back as far as his own involvement in the stories.

No Time Magazine, no Clearwater Sun; no earlier 'similar' SPTimes stories. No Washington Post; NY Times; Wall Street Journal. No 60 Minutes; no A&E Investigative Reports. No nuthin.

Not till Marty the Cool Cat deigned to assist the neophyte SPTimes with its 'History of Violence' series.

Which is pretty convenient, in that it avoids people watching Marty and Mike playing stooge for exactly the David Miscavige they'd supported until...

Thank you Marty!

Zinj

Actually, Zinj, the reason Marty the "Controller and Decider" wrote that was because just earlier he had posted that he would "handle" the SP Times article on coerced abortions to show it was DM, not LRH. Evidently, Tobins and Childs did not obey him. Therefore, "who needs them (make nothing of them, belittle), I gots my Own superior media (which I Control and Decide).

When some unwary commenter named OT VIII had the gall to ask why he didn't divulge to one and all about the DM takeover when it happened, Marty blasted away, and even referred back by addressing as OT VII (saying, u couldn't Possibly be OT VIII) (make nothing of, belittle).

And in his beginning intro, regurgitating the "can you handle the truth?" lines, he added (non verbatim) Do you think you are Entitled to the truth?
(Controller & Decider)

I point this out not to play the bashing game, but in sincere hopes that a few will check out Veda's excellent "Scientology Onion" and continue peeling away. I would hope they might also google "symptoms of" ... abusive personalities, sociopaths, narcisstic personality disorder, and of course, cults.

After that, if they still to decide to play with the tech, fine. As long as they are doing so as a free spirit, rationally thinking, non victim posture, and cause no harm to themselves or any one else.

Veda

Sponsor
The story about DM, Mary Sue, and LRH doesn't hold water. In fact, it's ridiculous.

So, DM served as "gate keeper for all communications to and from LRH", including with Mary Sue, eh? Is he trying to get us to believe that but for DM, LRH and Mary Sue would have been a loving couple?

Puhleeze.

LRH didn't have a phone?

Were his fingers broken, and he couldn't dial?

It's absolutely absurd.

LRH coldly dumped Mary Sue, after she took the fall for him. Just like he dumped his other TWO wives, and half of his children.

If he wanted to see her, he would have seen her. This theory that it was all DM is just silly.

For an excellent, irrefutable example of LRH's coldness towards his family, in one of the copies of his will, which he signed, he specifically stated the Alexis was not his daughter, even if she claimed she was. How's that for a nice guy? Or did DM make him do that, too?

Thank you for the refreshing realism.

From Virginia Downsborough's interview by Russell Miller, from 'Barefaced Messiah', recounting her time with Hubbard in Las Palmas, at he earliest beginnings of the Sea Org:

"He talked a lot about Sara Northrup and seemed to want to make sure that I knew that he was never married to her. I didn't know why it was so important to him; I'd never met Sara and couldn't care less, but he wanted to persuade me that the marriage had never taken place. When he talked about his first wife, the picture he put out was of this poor wounded fellow coming home from the war and being abandoned by his wife and family because he would be a drain on them. He said he planned every move along the way with Mary Sue to avoid being victimized again."

From a 1985 interview of Martin Samuels, former Mission Holder, and founder of the Delphian School:

"Hubbard operated according to a couple of key patterns.

"The first pattern involved basically decent well intentioned people... no one was able to rise in the organization to a point of any real proximity to him, without being attacked and vilified...

"And of course the next person thinks he or she is immune. Of course, now Hubbard is dead, so we won't see that pattern particularly repeated, except inasmuch as we'll see the Church hierarchy emulate and carry that pattern forward.

"The next pattern: It's reap and rape. Hubbard would let the reins loose. He'd let people believe they really could get on with it... He'd let people believe they really could prosper to the full extent of their own ability, and enjoy the fruits of their labor.

"And, with that kind of freedom, prosperity does occur, Inevitably, though, he'd come along and rape and pillage and rip off and take what had been produced. The most dramatic example of this was '82, '83, when he 'raped' his most decent people in management along with the mission holders, and looted the entire mission network.

"And look at this pattern... He surrounded himself with absolute hooligans as 'managers'; guys who beat the shit out of people. This man, who 'is this OT, the author of Science of Survival, completely able to predict human behavior', surrounded himself with ruthless people - like Miscavige - who got there because they emulated Hubbard's savagery. They emulated his total willingness to completely break, use, and discard another person.

"And then after their hands were so bloody - and the only reason their hands were bloody was that they were doing what Hubbard wanted - when it finally started to get to the point where it couldn't be tolerated by people anymore, Hubbard wiped them out. Then he said. 'My God! I didn't know!' Scapegoat. He even did that to his own wife, who went to jail in his place...

"But the thing that's amazing, and to me terrifying, is the characteristic of the mind, my mind, your mind, and apparently many other people's minds, where I could buy this horseshit, where I could participate in it."

You and I weren't there.

Get real!

It's probably a mistake to joke around on this topic. :eyeroll:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
"During Suzette’s pregnancy, DM ordered published an issue stating that no babies can be born to S.O. Members."

So what was the date of that issue again? I've heard three different years for it, let alone something that specific in time.

1982 - I think

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
Patience...

<edit>

I will probably buy his book, just for the info, and hold my nose at the lrh praise and worship :bowdown:.

<edit>

If you wait long enough, you'll be able to locate the scanned .pdf of the book online, and have paid next to nothing for it... :D

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
An excellent point Glibby!! Truly.

I find it hilarious that all the Hubbard believers seem to seriously believe that their idol was such a dunce and buffoon that two 20 year old thug wannabes and a girlfriend could bamboozle the tired old fart into doing anything they wanted.

They kept him sequestered on some property and he had no ability to use a phone or anything (apparently) and this "best friend of mankind" apparently could not drive a car, go on a bus or even just talk to someone.

And, on top of all that, Hubbard was, according to Marty, too stupid to even realize when he was being held incommunicado

The story about DM, Mary Sue, and LRH doesn't hold water. In fact, it's ridiculous.

So, DM served as "gate keeper for all communications to and from LRH", including with Mary Sue, eh? Is he trying to get us to believe that but for DM, LRH and Mary Sue would have been a loving couple?

Puhleeze.

LRH didn't have a phone?

Were his fingers broken, and he couldn't dial?

It's absolutely absurd.

LRH coldly dumped Mary Sue, after she took the fall for him. Just like he dumped his other TWO wives, and half of his children.

If he wanted to see her, he would have seen her. This theory that it was all DM is just silly.

For an excellent, irrefutable example of LRH's coldness towards his family, in one of the copies of his will, which he signed, he specifically stated the Alexis was not his daughter, even if she claimed she was. How's that for a nice guy? Or did DM make him do that, too?

Patricia Curtis

Patron with Honors

Hi there Miss Glib! You know, the thing that does hold water for me is that this is the sort of information the highly indoctrinated remaining few will likely react to. If they've ever had even the slightest seed of doubt about Miscavige, hopefully this story will fertilize it and grow it into the next blow-baby-blow!

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
It's kind of a shame that Mary Sue died before being able to give us *her* take on her 'only terminal' with Scn :)

Zinj