What's new

Marty Rathbun, any better than David Miscavige?

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
Marty Rathbun's Crimes Against Humanity

I once supported Marty Rathbun but I now have to admit, I was wrong.

I supported him because, well, I didn't have all the facts about him and I didn't know at the time how he really was.

Once you deal with Rathbun for a little while, you start to realize what an egotistical asshole he really is.

Marty Rathbun has come clean a few years ago about some of the people he physically attacked while in the church of scientology.

Well, that's nice and I commend him for that. :eyeroll:

The question is this: Does anyone really believe that the things he's admitted to doing are the only overt acts, crimes and felonies that he's done in his 25 years in the church?

What does Marty take us for?

I mean, wasn't Marty Rathbun the "Hermann Göring" to David Miscavige's "Adolf Hitler"?

And I guess all he ever did was push a few people around, right?

What other crimes against humanity & critics has Marty Rathbun committed while in the church of scientology for 25 years that he hasn't admitted to?

I would be willing to say that's he's probably only admitted to 1% of the things he's done.

Please let me make something clear here:

Marty Rathbun, David Miscavige & Mike Rinder are all cut from the same cloth, a criminal cloth.

They are just criminals that have fallen out with each other. The reason they hate each other so much is because the use to love each other so much.

Their hate between them gets it's power from the love that was between them earlier in time.

Some people, ( more than likely his followers ) like to say that he's making amends for all that he's done while in the church of scientology.

Is he?

In my opinion, the only way he could properly make amends for what he's done is to have David Miscavige put in jail.

You know that he and Rinder have enough on the Miscavige to do it. ( Why Rinder even admitted once that he could put DM in jail on the comments section of Marty's blog. )

It's been 3 or 4 years since he's put up that blog. The question is, what are they waiting for?

It seems to me that all the same control that is implemented in the church of scientolgy is being implemented in Marty's own little cult.

The only difference is that Marty has less members and less money.

Marty Rathbun has shot his wad. Marty Rathbun's blog is deteriorating into nothing but a hate machine with the same type of posts bashing Miscavige over and over and over. You could go away from Marty's blog for 4 months, come back and it the same broken record.

Marty Rathbun is nothing but a criminal running around in society with us civilians who should have numbers on his chest and be in prison.

And the answer to the question in the title of this document?

----> No.

Attachments

• MartayR.jpg
    MartayR.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
MisterFabian: Are you with OSA? I saw a posting on the internet that you are with OSA. Can anyone help with this???

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I dunno.

drb681.jpg

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey, Smilla! Check out my signature, girl! :)
Is it ok with you? I never asked before, sorry.

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
Lol, I'm waiting for the thread, "Does Misterfabian have an axe to grind?"

Preaching:choir.

By "axe to grind" do you mean has Marty done something to me personally without any real just cause? I guess I would have to say yes.

But I put up this post because I feel the content is true not because of what he did to me personally.

What he did to me is just a drop in the bucket of what its all about.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
By "axe to grind" do you mean has Marty done something to me personally without any real just cause? I guess I would have to say yes.

But I put up this post because I feel the content is true not because of what he did to me personally.

And your feelings about David Miscavige, Hubbard, and current scilonology are??????

Do tell!

:)

ChurchOfCylontology

Patron with Honors

If you aren't a troll and you are genuinely just seeing the light here, I welcome you. Rinder and Rathbun have very VERY few friends here from what I can tell, and I'm one that wants to see the troika of evil in prison. Rathbun was a mob enforcer for 25 years and only admits to slapping a few people around + destroying evidence in the McPherson case? If you believe that, I have a bridge to......oh nevermind.

If you aren't a troll and you are genuinely just seeing the light here, I welcome you. Rinder and Rathbun have very VERY few friends here from what I can tell, and I'm one that wants to see the troika of evil in prison. Rathbun was a mob enforcer for 25 years and only admits to slapping a few people around + destroying evidence in the McPherson case? If you believe that, I have a bridge to......oh nevermind.

You left out blackmail and abuse of confidentiality. He's also admitted to culling folders for materials to use in influencing others on behalf of the church as he did with gerry armstrong. (http://www.gerryarmstrong.ca/archives/5)

Mark A. Baker

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors

I agree.

( and some swampland too. )

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

Well, ya gotta love a thread about "other people's overts". :biggrin: