ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking PART 2

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by Boson Wog Stark, Jun 28, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

:trash:
    Oh hey! I remember this guy! Marty flippen Wrathbunny!

Jees, what ever happened to him, so much hate.

I guess things would have been so different if he had just told Zinji where the bodies were buried back when he started talking back in 2009. He would have been more like Mike, less like Marty I suppose, minus the bakery business and the house.

Wonder what tribe he belongs to nowadays.

Ah well, best get back to polishing the place up, if I'm not done with me CSW by Thursday I suppose Emma is just gonna lock me up in here someplace with all the ghosts.

:floor:

tesseract likes this.
  2. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

3. Gib

Gib Crusader

you got banned, and the only reason you are here is that emma unbanned you.

HH was not banned, he just stopped posting because his post was censored.

4. Veda

Veda Sponsor

You don't seem too traumatized after having been "Fair Gamed" by "anti-Scientology."

5. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Have you seen proof of that???
    Although Sheila and I have been called to the BofI...Some clever folks are now asking if such an e-mail ever existed...

Although my opinion is that we shall have been put in a barrel( like at int base) holding a sign : "got an e-mail"

While all the board members would point fingers at us and scream:

Did you get the e-mail???

Unfortunately, there wasn't any audience to play the script!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  6. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

HH is the biggest snowflake ever. He goes on and on about "my writing!" and "I'm a Professional writer!".

No professional writer is as precious about his writing as HH is.

He can not take criticism. He can only operate in an environment where everyone is praising him and looking the other way on his feverish cyberbullying.

HelluvaHoax is a fraud.

7. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

We have all moved on Alanzo ... I don't think you'll get much traction trying to drag up unnecessary drama in the final week of this fantastic board.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
    tesseract, Type4_PTS and The_Fixer like this.
  8. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

Thank you for making this about yours and HH's love story. Not at all what I had intended.

Speaking of Cyber bullying, have you apologized to Karen yet?

tesseract, Bill, Lurker5 and 2 others like this.
  9. tesseract

tesseract Patron with Horrors

Om nom nom nom! Are we there yet? :dance: Our friendly sharks seem to have smelled the blood in the water by now... :sing:

10. Gib

Gib Crusader

I'm glad you determined yourself to be a professional writer, that's what hubbard did, LOL

Do you have a resume or credentials to prove you are a professional writer?

I don't think HH did cyberbullying as I only know his writings here on ESMB.

I think HH used his wit and experience to call out the bullshit of hubbard and his organization and used humor mostly, very clever.