CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
May 3 & 4, 2014: Scientology Sydney Ideal Org Grand Opening

Mike Rinder: Sydney Grand Opening
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/sydney-grand-opening/

syd-opening.jpg
'
LEAKED E-MAIL:
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014From: Lisa Terpstra | Continental Commanding Officer <[email protected]>
Subject: The Sydney Grand Opening Date is Final!

Hi Xxxxx,

The announcement you’ve long been waiting for. The Sydney Ideal Org Grand Opening date is now official!!!!

The Grand Opening weekend is Saturday and Sunday, 3rd and 4th May 2014! You can book your flights. (They are cheap right now – so it’s the best time to book).

There is a full weekend of activities, so please plan for this. Sign-in starts from 2pm Saturday, the 3rd of May. The Grand Opening and festivities will go throughout the afternoon and evening. The activities on Sunday morning will begin at 10:30am and will go throughout the day. Please allow for this in your plans.

The simplest way is to confirm you’re coming is on-line – Click [here]. Alternately, please send an email to [email protected]

More details will be emailed to you shortly, but some key datums you need to know:

- Sign-in for the opening will start at 2pm Saturday on Castlereagh St.

- If you have friends in Sydney, please contact them and organize your stay. Alternately, we are finding out the best deals around and can help you book a hotel or transportation if needed.

- If you need help on logistics, please email [email protected]. We can help you find the best deals for hotels and transport, get you maps so you can get there etc.

Of course – please invite all of your friends and family!! Let us know so we have record of everyone coming and can ensure they are accommodated!

This long-awaited moment is now here! I really look forward to seeing you there!

Best regards,

Lisa Terpstra
Commanding Officer CLO ANZO

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/sydney-grand-opening/#comment-42174
Panda Termint say
April 2, 2014 at 9:56 am

I thought some might appreciate the smell of desperation in the air here in ANZO.

“A Message from

The Executive Director

Auckland Day

Hello,

Well I am sure that everyone has heard that the

Sydney Ideal Org Opening is on the 3rd of May so now is the time to book your tickets for that weekend. Be sure to make it for the whole weekend, as there is a big Ideal Org event on the Sunday night that has a lot to do with New Zealand and getting our Ideal Org DONE! So book your return tickets to NZ for Monday morning and be at the event so we have the numbers to show the rest of the Continent that we really want to make this happen. When you have your tickets booked please call the org here and let me know as we are then letting the people in charge of running the opening event the numbers coming from New Zealand.

Locally, we are launching the project on getting our files done and we are having a Files Party night this coming Saturday night on the 5th April at 6.30pm in the org. This is a chance to get stuck into the files and help us get them into use. You can look up people you might know that aren’t currently on lines and get their details and get them recovered.

This is a very key thing for the Auckland org to get started as there has been 40000 people reach for Scientology in New Zealand and we need to start finding them and getting them contacted and let them know the fantastic changes that have occurred with our religion and that they can get standard tech in the org.

I look forward to hearing from you soon with your details for going to the opening and I really want to see you Saturday night to help on the files.

Much Love,

David Beck
Executive Director
Auckland Day”

Jump

Operating teatime
We're still going to ask you for a shitload of sweet, sweet cash and we don't care where you get it. Just get it.

Don't worry, we'll give you a huge certificate with some big words on it, or a gaudy kitch trophy.

Help us get the files in order so we can send out even more useless glossy flyers and waste the donations you gave us.

We're going to have a lot of fun! Bring your cheque books and credit cards!!!!!1one

When I get the million in donos, I'm going to be like Debbie Cook and buy me a sports car off the comish.

Come save the world on this planet! Don't look on the interwebs at the other Ideal Orgs that are empty mausoleums.

Postulate for no rain on the 3rd May!!!!

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wonder if it will have more members than I observed at Kaohsiung? The Co$ is just doing so well on the Pac Rim...

The_Fixer

Class Clown
This is a very key thing for the Auckland org to get started as there has been 40000 people reach for Scientology in New Zealand and we need to start finding them and getting them contacted and let them know the fantastic changes that have occurred with our religion and that they can get standard tech in the org.

Interesting. i wonder how they can get that many Kiwis to join up when that target is higher than the population of NZ? :biggrin:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Interesting. i wonder how they can get that many Kiwis to join up when that target is higher than the population of NZ? :biggrin:

They'll just throw some Aussies in there to make up the difference. The Aussie Church is straight up and vertical enough to spare a few bodies in the shop, isn't it? :laugh:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
David Beck
Executive Director
Auckland Day

When did that cockroach become ED of Auckland Day?? :omg:

I feel for the Kiwis. This guy is an asshole.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

I don't know him
but I believe you!

Ideal Morgue
are the final products
of as...oles

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

A few months back. I have the announcement somewhere.

Edit: November, 2013 Announcement below;

"Hello New Zealand!

I want to introduce myself and give you a brief rundown of my history in Scientology.
My name is David Beck and I am now the Executive Director for the Auckland Day Org.
I have transferred from the Melbourne Day Org to help enable Auckland achieve the target of getting their Ideal Org done and opened!
I first joined staff in 1989, one day after I first walked into the Melbourne org and have been on staff ever since then. The posts I have held in that time are all Executive posts: Treasury Sec, Deputy/ED, HCO Executive Secretary, LRH Communicator and Executive Establishment Officer. So I am very familiar with how an org runs, what it takes to establish an org and exactly what is needed to make an Ideal Org.
I also have my wife and two year old son arriving in a week. My wife, Kylie is a long term Scientologist, a trained supervisor and will be working with me as the Organization Executive Secretary with the same purpose as I have.
The reason I decided to come to Auckland was because, once I was asked to do the job, I had a good look at the current situation here and found that Scientology needed to be available to everyone in the country and I really wanted to make sure that it occurred. I want the whole country to be able to avail themselves of the only technology that will give them the chance of total freedom. It is a game I am really excited about playing and would also like to invite you to play this game with me - A Cleared New Zealand! I say this from the bottom of my heart, I really want to make it happen.
Now that I am here, the plan is to make sure, first and foremost, that as an org we are delivering to all public the amazing new release of Golden Age of Tech Phase II - That is The Bridge. We have no stops now in servicing anyone as we have our Flag trained tech team on post and ready to deliver.
I really look forward to meeting everyone and I want you to know that I am happy and willing to receive any communication from you on any subject and I will do all I can in order to help you get up the Bridge.
Much Love,
David Beck
Executive Director
Auckland Day "

Last edited:

wigee1

Patron with Honors
May 3 & 4, 2014: Scientology Sydney Ideal Org Grand Opening

Mike Rinder: Sydney Grand Opening
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/sydney-grand-opening/

syd-opening.jpg
'
LEAKED E-MAIL:
My Career on staff Sydney Day.
Somewhere in 1976 I joined Sydney Day Staff, and got posted to Estates as Estates Manager, things were going fine for about 2x years when one day Commander Phyl Stevens(ED)came into my office , and explained that she had been informed ( Up lines) that Estates , even though posted in Div 7, it was /has its own enity. and that my stats and command channel was I think Flag ,( somewhere up there?)And that Sydney Day needs to change its structure.
Phyl agreed and explained , how about we keep a eye on you so ya don, t go off the rails, I agreed . and looked forward to my new boss,
Well after some weeks , It didnt take long , What Boss,? I didnt exist. At that stage, I didn,t care.
About 2xmonths later, theres a telex for me, For me, naw! carn,t be for ME, BUY NEW PREMISES NOW , 5.4 ALL DIVISIONS. FOR EXPANSION.
Now you got to remember Sydney day had about 130 staff and Foundation 70, and was doing OK at #1 LEE ST .It had a fantastic crew. and were producing.
I found 201 Castlreagh st in the City and thought position wise, this was perfect. I negotiate with the Relator and we agree on $760,000 I,m very happy, and go back to the org to tell them the good news.(( Let the nightmare begin). Well my new Boss is never available,and never communicated. no product officer, I was ringing Day ,night weekends , one night I lost it rung the reception found and out this person was on study ,I totally abused her , and said , IF YOU DONT fucken drag him out to me ,I,ll come over and shove my size 9 boot down his Fuckn throat!. Sh:biggrin:e got the idea that there,s such a thing called a ANZO case, These guys are agro. still nothing, I went and saw Phyll, and said ya got to help me here , I,m going nuts dealing with this shit. She used her charm as best she does, and did the same, If you don,t fuckn........ welcome to the world of the higher echelons of Scientology where nobody has a fuckn clue.
But my next challenge coming up was the move , which went quite smoothly. Once most of the mest was moved in , I slept for a day. Hoped on a plane and flew back to NZ. I had enough Insanity for a while. NO staff for me.
Now I think I have bragging rights, I want my 15 minutes of fame , I want double billing with the COB I want VIP Passes, front row seats,larger Fonts on Promotions, IT was my Command Intention, my Postulate.and it stuck I,m writing up my POWER CHANGE FORMULA right now and If they have any OTness will realize theyre Fuckd without the handing over, No expansion. It works bothways according to the man. Teehee,:eyeroll:Granitt.