ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Meeting of all hoods, gangs and Nation of Islam at Scientology Community Center in LA

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by CommunicatorIC, Jul 17, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Re: Meeting of all hoods, gangs and Nation of Islam at Scientology Community Cente

Outstanding articles, thanks!

And, as you have indicated, Farrakhan has doubled down recently on the hate-filled incitements to violence & murder of whites and law enforcement.

Tellingly, in both his 2015 and 2016 demagoguery, Farrakhan promotes the glories of dying as a martyr while killing as many whites as possible. Echoes of the Koranic duty to slay apostates and infidels resonate loudly and explicitly.

One of the conclusions lasered onto the heart of the matter:

Accordingly, the COS should be held to account for its unequivocal support and complicity to the NOI. Investigations, mainstream media, the internet and social media should be ablaze with Hubbard's own words (e.g. "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause") and any number of quotes about R2-45, and other sociopathic calls to murder/mayhem against the church's enemies.

In a perfect world, Twitter and Facebook would light up with demands that Kirstie Alley, Travolta and Cruise denounce all connections to the NOI. If it appropriately went viral, these pathetic Scientology "celebrity OTs" would begin to experience a career death spiral as their silent support of NOI and "cop killing" and "black racism" and "hatred" began to resonate at deafening levels. Naturally, being the cowards that they are, some of them might fear loss of income and livelihood enough that they might even issue a statement against their other object of fear--David Miscavige.

It sure would be interesting to see how long these self-professed "humanitarians" could hide behind calling everyone "bigots" if they were personally/professionally being flushed down the toilet of public rancor by refusing to condemn NOIs calls to murder--and by inference to reject their own cult's orders to remain silent and not interfere with COS "income lines".

One wonders how long Scientology celebrities (and the COS itself) could hold out and do nothing, in the face of a media maelstrom that linked them to Farrakhan's incendiary and Hitleresque genocidal rants.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
  2. ethercat

ethercat Cat in flight

Re: Meeting of all hoods, gangs and Nation of Islam at Scientology Community Center i

Possibly related? http://atlantablackstar.com/2016/07/15/game-makes-good-pr/

more at the link...

(Please visit the site and leave some referrer trails in their server logs that lead back here, so that the Atlanta Black Star may find out more about what scientology really is.)

3. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

Re: Meeting of all hoods, gangs and Nation of Islam at Scientology Community Center i

I have questions.

Has His Midgetness ever watched those videos?
    Has he ever met Calypso Louie ?
    If they have, does the crazy recognize the crazy when they stare deeply into each others eyes?

Is anyone at the wheel in the $cientology kult's management that thinks maaaaaybe they should distance themselves from the NOI?

Why do cult leaders always insist on singing?

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  4. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Tony Ortega has the story.

http://tonyortega.org/2016/07/18/jo...entologys-sea-org-and-in-fear-of-wealthy-dad/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

For once, the Church of Scientology is getting some positive press for the good works that it does in the community. Rapper The Game showed up at Scientology’s community center in South Central L.A. yesterday for a gang summit and peace accord that he had organized with Snoop Dogg (who didn’t show). Gang leaders and The Game met with L.A. police chief Charlie Beck against a backdrop festooned with Scientology logos. Church leader David Miscavige will be boasting about this one, and why not. For once, Scientology did the selfless thing and tried to help society…wait, what’s that? Who made the scene? Alfreddie and Rizza? Aw, well. It was funny business as usual, then.

[​IMG]

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

5. Leland

Leland Crusader

Birds of a feather, flock together?

6. CommunicatorIC

Attached Files:

7. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

BLM was started by three lesbian feminists steeped in black studies, gender studies, women's studies, etc. I consider that diametrically opposed to Scientology's idea of pushing responsibility vs being a victim.

Per Ron BLM is very thoroughly 1.1.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
  8. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Re: Meeting of all hoods, gangs and Nation of Islam at Scientology Community Cente

Possibly the reason for a lack of Facebook and other evidence is that this group is made up of serious career criminals instead of naive Islamic college kids who sermon from their soapbox media. These guys know how to smuggle drugs in 1st world nations and are probably more savvy and careful with connecting the dots than idiots who strap on explosive vests in the hopes of getting laid.

9. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Worldstar.com is for an internet provider. What's the url that you meant?

10. CommunicatorIC

Attached Files:

11. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I usually don't read peoples wall of hashtags, but I did, and was amused to see coolaid there. Well, it's the new release by Snoop Dog (I guess his Rasta phase is over), and although he declined to attend this - and I can see why, the cover art does not exactly look like ... well, "swag", "hair", "G", "lingo" and "style" is the cool aid he's selling to kids, with 2 gangsters and a prostitute with a HUGE butt. I also noticed the East Coast gang sign shining above him. Yeah, not a good time to have your photo taken at a cult outlet.

[​IMG]

He's about to start a tour, and he still has an image to uphold.

[​IMG]

12. CommunicatorIC

Interesting observation. Could Snoop sign the below Bloods - Crips 2016 Peace Treaty and Ceasefire Agreement given the promise in the second column that is both third from the top and third from the bottom? My question is not rhetorical; I honestly don't know. I know the Church of Scientology, a sponsor of this event, Drug Free World and Narconon are against marijuana. I'm pretty sure The Way to Happiness, also a sponsor of this event, is against marijuana. Does that mean marijuana is drug that "poisons" the body within the meaning of such promise of the Bloods - Crips 2016 Peace Treaty and Ceasefire Agreement?

[​IMG]

13. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

He smokes cannabis daily, so there seems to be a conflict, and also the cartoon images of crips on the cover art along with a gang sign doesn't really shout out harmony. I can't say I know him, but I did meet him at a pretty wicked party, where he also performed a set.

Also, he typically smokes a fatty on-stage when he performs. Yeah, it sounds like a clash.

14. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

And a verse from 1 John 3:14 .. "when you in da hood u live 4eva!"

Whatever works baby.

.. I guess. :confused2:

15. CommunicatorIC

To be fair, not quite.

1 John 3:14

http://biblehub.com/1_john/3-14.htm

New International Version
    We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love each other. Anyone who does not love remains in death.

New Living Translation
    If we love our Christian brothers and sisters, it proves that we have passed from death to life. But a person who has no love is still dead.

English Standard Version
    We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brothers. Whoever does not love abides in death.

Berean Study Bible
    We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. The one who does not love remains in death.

Berean Literal Bible
    We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. The one not loving abides in death.

New American Standard Bible
    We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love abides in death.

King James Bible
    We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
    We know that we have passed from death to life because we love our brothers. The one who does not love remains in death.

International Standard Version
    We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love one another. The person who does not love remains spiritually dead.

NET Bible
    We know that we have crossed over from death to life because we love our fellow Christians. The one who does not love remains in death.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
    We know that we have departed from death into life by this: Because we love the brethren. He who does not love his brother remains in death.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
    We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love other believers. The person who doesn't grow in love remains in death.

New American Standard 1977
    We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love abides in death.

Jubilee Bible 2000
    We know that we are passed from death unto life, in that we love the brethren. He that does not love his brother abides in death.

King James 2000 Bible
    We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loves not his brother abides in death.

American King James Version
    We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brothers. He that loves not his brother stays in death.

American Standard Version
    We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not abideth in death.

Douay-Rheims Bible
    We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not, abideth in death.

Darby Bible Translation
    We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love [his] brother abides in death.

English Revised Version
    We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not abideth in death.

Webster's Bible Translation
    We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother, abideth in death.

Weymouth New Testament
    As for us, we know that we have already passed out of death into Life--because we love our brother men. He who is destitute of love continues dead.

World English Bible
    We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brothers. He who doesn't love his brother remains in death.

Young's Literal Translation
    we -- we have known that we have passed out of the death to the life, because we love the brethren; he who is not loving the brother doth remain in the death.

16. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

[​IMG]

Why are they all playing 'scissors paper stone'? I thought this was a serious business.

17. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

I'd really like to get to the bottom of the reason for Snoop Dogg's no-show at the event.

Warning: total speculation coming up!

Maybe the CO$ rep tried to "handle" him to either do or say something or not do or say something. Maybe they wanted him to stop using marijuana. And he said "F**k you I'm outta here!"

Or, they realized they couldn't control what he might do or say, and they uninvited him. (Since it was their building.)

I bet either way, it's significant. He was a goddam co-host! What co-host doesn't show up at his own event??

I cannot find anything in the media that even addresses this. Why?

18. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

19. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

I seriously doubt Slayer, Mega Death, Metallica, or any of that ilk would show up. Mimsey

20. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

I'm starting to think the BLM movement is a "false flag" operation. If the KKK had set out to deliberately damage race relations in the US, they could not have done a better job than by covertly
    financing "Black Lives Matter".

Really, who would be so stupid as to think that blocking highway traffic during the afternoon commute time, and making people sit in their cars for an hour, in the summer heat, would generate GOOD feelings for your agenda?