ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Melbourne: September 19th - Post Game

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand Pickets and Protests' started by Free to shine, Sep 20, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Copied from WWP
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/279-asia-pacific/melbourne-september-19th-post-game-53226/

2. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

Good info

Well done Anon.

Thanks to Free to shine for posting this.

James

3. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Good show, Melbourne Anon, good show!

4. lionheart

lionheart Gold Meritorious Patron

Good stuff!

FTS - has anyone any idea why the numbers were up this month?

5. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Go to wwp and look at the Melbourne thread there - that should give you a good idea.

I was intending to get there but ended up doing Dad things all day as wife was working - sorry I missed what was obviously a great time had by all (except the culties. :coolwink:)

6. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

:thumbsup:

Faaaaantaastic! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

7. lionheart

lionheart Gold Meritorious Patron

I'm too busy these days to read the often long threads on WWP.

I thought it wasn't unreasonable to ask if anyone could briefly explain and pass on any info they have onto ESMB.

Anyway, great news to hear that Melbourne Anons had a good protest! :happydance:

8. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

This one is fairly short (as wwp posts go) and gives the whole story on what they did and why - well at least I got that from reading it through.

9. gridlock

gridlock Patron

Hey guys,
    I'm the guy who wrote up the post game report for the September raid on WWP.

You were wondering how we went about getting a rise in numbers in the protest last month?
    Ah, advertising, advertising, advertising, word of mouth, etc. :)

I think a lot of the numbers were sheer luck, but definitely was partially thanks to the advertising done by a lot of the organisers.

There's another protest coming up this weekend, I'll be posting a thread about it here for those who haven't been reading WWP. :)