What's new

Mental Hospital

Brian Korn

Patron
One time I was in a mental hospital on a 5150. I was there for almost a month, against my will. And I called the Church of Scientology from within the hospital. I wanted them to rescue me. The (sic) minute after I got off the phone with them the hospital was audited. And a bunch of people came in the door and the hospital became 100% more friendly to me immediately.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
One time I was in a mental hospital on a 5150. I was there for almost a month, against my will. And I called the Church of Scientology from within the hospital. I wanted them to rescue me. The (sic) minute after I got off the phone with them the hospital was audited. And a bunch of people came in the door and the hospital became 100% more friendly to me immediately.

Well, book yourself back in then ... you clearly need to.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
So, how's the food there in the mental hospital? They still treating you OK?

guanoloco

As-Wased

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Yeah, a similar thing happened to me when I looked at the OT levels on the internet in a library for the first time. When I accessed the website, OSA realised it immediately, and I knew I was in a race against time.

With heavy, shallow breath and palpitating heart, I loaded a floppy disk into the disk drive, and clicked on each OT level file, opened it, and saved it to disk. I then sent a copy of each file to the dot matrix printer, which was located in an adjoining room. While I was doing this, OSA dispatched a team of OT Sea Org members to get me. I knew I had less than half-an-hour to log out of the computer, remove the floppy disk, collect the printout from the adjoining room, get out of the building, and get to a safe distance. My future eternity depended upon it. Without those materials, I was doomed.

As I raced down the stairs, floppy and printout in hand, I suddenly realised that exiting through the front entrance would be too risky. The OSA operatives were closing in, and time was of the essence. So, I did an about-face, and exited surreptitiously through the rear entrance. After running through a back alley, onto a courtyard, and then through another back alley, I was almost home and dry. The OSA operatives were getting closer, but once I mingled into the crowd, it would be hard for the OTs to read my thoughts, as I was surrounded by a mob of massy wogs, whose thoughts would make it difficult for the OT OSA agents to locate my thoughts.

They say in the church that you have to BE OT to GO OT. But BE, DO and HAVE are part of the same scale, and so are of similar orders of magnitude. Fortunately, with the knowledge I had gained from being on staff, I was able to give effect to the derived dictum that you have to HAVE OT to GO OT. I had it on a floppy disk, to be sure, but I had it nevertheless.

It's very fortunate that I got those OT levels when I did, because my understanding is that that OT dictum has now changed in the church to "you have to have (money) before you can be (OT).

Hehehe. Well, there was nothing worth watching on TV.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Yeah, a similar thing happened to me when I looked at the OT levels on the internet in a library for the first time. When I accessed the website, OSA realised it immediately, and I knew I was in a race against time.

With heavy, shallow breath and palpitating heart, I loaded a floppy disk into the disk drive, and clicked on each OT level file, opened it, and saved it to disk. I then sent a copy of each file to the dot matrix printer, which was located in an adjoining room. While I was doing this, OSA dispatched a team of OT Sea Org members to get me. I knew I had less than half-an-hour to log out of the computer, remove the floppy disk, collect the printout from the adjoining room, get out of the building, and get to a safe distance. My future eternity depended upon it. Without those materials, I was doomed.

As I raced down the stairs, floppy and printout in hand, I suddenly realised that exiting through the front entrance would be too risky. The OSA operatives were closing in, and time was of the essence. So, I did an about-face, and exited surreptitiously through the rear entrance. After running through a back alley, onto a courtyard, and then through another back alley, I was almost home and dry. The OSA operatives were getting closer, but once I mingled into the crowd, it would be hard for the OTs to read my thoughts, as I was surrounded by a mob of massy wogs, whose thoughts would make it difficult for the OT OSA agents to locate my thoughts.

They say in the church that you have to BE OT to GO OT. But BE, DO and HAVE are part of the same scale, and so are of similar orders of magnitude. Fortunately, with the knowledge I had gained from being on staff, I was able to give effect to the derived dictum that you have to HAVE OT to GO OT. I had it on a floppy disk, to be sure, but I had it nevertheless.

It's very fortunate that I got those OT levels when I did, because my understanding is that that OT dictum has now changed in the church to "you have to have (money) before you can be (OT).

Hehehe. Well, there was nothing worth watching on TV.
You forgot the black helicopters.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
I suppose they had the church on speed dial?

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
So, Scientology wouldn't rescue you out of the mental hospital, they just made the psychs treat you more friendly and had the hospital audited? That sounds like they were helping the psychs do their job better!

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Well, well... maybe CoS is good for something after all.

Anyway, go ahead and walk in the door of your local CoS and announce that you were just in a mental hospital on a 5150, don't have much money but want their help. Let us know what happens.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
This would make you aspirations to be a Freewinds cook dubious at best.

JustSheila

Crusader
One time when I was at band practice, there was a Jehovah's Witness there who called his pastor and the next day it rained and we had the day off.

freethinker

Sponsor
That's bullshit. CCHR can do nothing to influence a psychiatric hospital.

Brian Korn

Patron
So, how's the food there in the mental hospital? They still treating you OK?
Best food I ever had was in the mental hospital.
Except, one day they served this pudding with red syrup on it. I thought they were trying to slip me Depakeen.

NoIdea

Patron with Honors
why would you use "(sic)" in your own writing? you're just copy/pasting stuff into posts.