What's new

Message to Tom Cruise

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
With all the lovey dovey between him and Tom Cruise... there is only ONE number Two.... He is THE MOST DEDICATED SCIENTOLOGIST I KNOW!!!! :hysterical:

I think they are both No. 1, if you catch my drift.
(not-so-subtle scatological reference)

:)

(Is shit No. 1 or No. 2???
Never mind.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Where DM has declared and imprisoned his entire executive strata (including Shelly, Marty, Mike, Heber, and Karen), if TC is indeed the current #2 should he not be very worried?

And yes, I know most of my current list is not **currently** in prison, but they blew from the Hole or were RPF's RPFed at one point.

Tom's status as a celeb is not dependent upon Davey. If Davey attacks Tom, Davey may receive more damage than Tom does.

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
With all the lovey dovey between him and Tom Cruise... there is only ONE number Two.... He is THE MOST DEDICATED SCIENTOLOGIST I KNOW!!!! :hysterical:

Is he dedicated because of fear because I can't think of a single reason to go around and say "Hey everybody I'm a Scientologist. Hubbard is mankind best friend. David Miscavige is the leader of leaders and is in-charge of the church with all the answers to your life." Celebs like TC, JT and Alley cannot be just stupid and blind to what is going on in church. I have to believe that they are afraid to leave and speak out because the church has buried away in a vault their secrets that they do not want the outside world to find out about. Really does anyone truly believe that TC never goggled Scientology. If Cruise wants to save his integrity he needs to step up to plate and do the right thing. Much easier to act a role in a movie than be true to yourself in life.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Yeah, he said as much at the beginning of the video, still a $cientologist, but not in good standing with the church.

Ahhh! A Homo Novis publicly devolving back towards Homo Sapiens.

I love the smell of reverse-engineering in the morning.

It will be cool when he "goes earlier" and hits Homo Humilitas. That is bound to happen if he keeps identifying stupid things in Scientology and (eventually) bumps into the tech to total freedom.

Keep goin' bro, brilliant start!

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Tom Cruise is both THE number two and number two.

image.jpg

Edit: DAMN! Churchill beat me to it. Should have read the last page before posting a picture of shit.....

Ahhh! A Homo Novis publicly devolving back towards Homo Sapiens.

I love the smell of reverse-engineering in the morning.

It will be cool when he "goes earlier" and hits Homo Humilitas. That is bound to happen if he keeps identifying stupid things in Scientology and (eventually) bumps into the tech to total freedom.

Keep goin' bro, brilliant start!
Yep, The cult was wonderful until they kicked me to the curb and turned me into an Indy Homo Novis. I now know how fucked up Scientology is but, I'm not quite ready to put down the crack pipe just yet, so I'll blame it all on Miscavige, which is cool because I now not only get to look down on wogs, but I also get to look down on the the cult's homo novis' too, Bro.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Tom's status as a celeb is not dependent upon Davey. If Davey attacks Tom, Davey may receive more damage than Tom does.

Not if TC believes his eternity depends on it. Look at what they did to Leah - we would have no idea had she not gotten up the courage to escape.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

And if Tom publicly attacked Miscavige and the CoS his own popularity would go straight up and vertical and he would inflict major damage. :thumbsup:

Who knows, maybe he'll hit his head on something and WTFU. :)

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
Really does anyone truly believe that TC never goggled Scientology.

I can believe it becasue until I quit I never Googled Scientology either.

I knew that if I Googled Scientology then I would have to "fess up" in auditing that would cost me a lot of money. So before I Googled anything or talked to anyone I knew I was done.