ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

More on the Factnet Investigation

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Lovinglife625, Apr 13, 2007.

View Users: View Users
  1. Lovinglife625

Lovinglife625 Patron with Honors

Hey folks,

This follows a posting I made some time ago concerning an investigation into crimes and alleged crimes committed by DM and others.

I wanted to give you a link to something I recently posted on ars which was an update of sorts with respect to the investigation. I also posted this on XSO.

As I have gotten so many people contacting me about this and as I saw some common types of problems people were having in trying to help, I made that posting on ars. (I post on ars as “SME”).

The link is:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt....081dcb54334/74d1722b25e39f5f#74d1722b25e39f5f

The questionnaire referred to in that link can be found right here on EXSCN. It’s entitled “Scientology Investigation Questionnaire”.

Based on information supplied to date, I have recently finished writing up some more questions for the questionnaire and after they are coordinated with some others I will be publishing the updated questionnaire here and elsewhere. The updated questions for the most part are asking for some more specifics based on the information already obtained.

I wanted this information to be available to all of you as well, in the event any of you decide to participate.

Larry