ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

My Dad

Discussion in 'Stories From Inside Scientology' started by Bea Kiddo, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Tanstaafl

Tanstaafl Crusader

Best of luck Bea! :)

2. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

Noting you have written is out of the ordinary Bea - extraordinary emotions for an extraordinary event.

You are doing everything right and you deserve the very best.

3. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

Say my hello to him, Bea.

4. petraph33

petraph33 Patron with Honors

good luck and I can't wait to hear how it went!!!

Hey, good luck to you, I can't wait to hear how it went. I am sure it goes very well and you will have lot's of nice moments together!
    :yes: Petra

5. moontaco

moontaco Patron with Honors

I hope your reunion with your dad goes (is going?) well, Bea. :)

6. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Yes indeed. We can all send our prayers/postulates/good vibes etc. for the next few hours.

I am certainly sending mine. :)

Paul

7. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

I bet you'll have a wonderful wonderful visit.

Thinking of you!!!!!!!!!!

8. namaste

namaste Silver Meritorious Patron

Wow! You must be excited.

This is really great!

:cheers2:

9. Jimmy Cricket

Jimmy Cricket Patron with Honors

This is really great! Best of luck, hope you have some exceptional communications.

10. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

I've been thinking about you, Bea.

Wondering how your day went....

11. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

12. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Wonderful! :)

Paul

13. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

14. everfree

everfree Patron Meritorious

I can't wait to hear how it went.

15. wazn

wazn Patron with Honors

Me too! I tried emailing you - just so you would REALLY know that I was thinking of you both. :)

16. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

Ok. I am ready to tell a bit now. They are off on their flights back home, and everything is back to normal.

I may post parts of this in sections, or on different threads, as they apply. I just wanna say straight up right now that maybe some things going to be said here would desire contradiction, and further discussion. This concerns me with posting this, as it loses sight of the original purpose of this thread, which is reconnecting with a lost family member.

I just hope I can tell it, and keep the thread in line. I think, from what he said, and what happened, it could open discussions about things. And some of those things may be over my head and my thread could get jacked (worst possible overt here - you could get ESMB declared!!!).

----

So, for that reason, the short, but still hopefully cool version:

1) I understand why my father did not contact me for that entire time period. And I am ok with it. It makes sense. He is not a dummy, from what I can tell.
    2) I was amazed to discover his use of Scientology terms, after this many years.
    3) He is incredibly positive about Power Processing. I knew he had received it, but he is still keyed out from it. He has found cause. He has found his God and is at peace. Interesting to me.
    4) I was suprised to discover no resentment from him about what happened all those years ago.
    5) He is/was not the slightest bit negative of my mother, or what happened over all those years.
    6) He missed us incredibly.
    7) A miracle occured. He went to confession (he is now Catholic) about something to do with my brother, and within days I contacted him. He has been praying for us for years.
    8) I was not an accident. I was a planned child. You have no idea how much emotion that brought up. I have felt so unwanted too much, and always feeling like I am in the way and I have to get out of the way. Finally knowing I was not an accident means something to me.
    9) I understand what happened all those years ago, and got him to see what happened from our side. That was a relief for all of us.
    10) There are many more future visits going to occur.

He is now part of our life. And that makes us all very happy. My god.

-----------

So many people to thank. Thank you, everyone on this board, who has been a great help.

More will come up, about Philosophy, religion, the future, the war with Iraq, stuff about WTC, maybe topics for other threads. Alot of other stuff was discussed. But this is a reconnection thread. And that occured.

Thank you all.

17. everfree

everfree Patron Meritorious

Awesome, I'm so glad.

18. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

RECONNECTION

A product of ESMB.

19. Alan

Alan Gold Meritorious Patron

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :hifive: :hifive: :hifive: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :hifive: :hifive: :hifive: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

20. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

I was disconnected from my father many years ago.

He died before I ever got to see him again.

I'm crying now.

This is so awesome, Bea.