ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

My prediction for 2008

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by RolandRB, Dec 31, 2007.

View Users: View Users
  1. RolandRB

RolandRB Rest in Peace

My prediction for 2008 is that a near-intact DC-8 space-plane will be found near the South Pole and then it will be realised that the story L. Ron Hubbard told about Xenu and body thetans was true all along. It will also prove that Scientologists are not asinine idiots that believe anything they are told -- rather they are visionaries and thinking-people and actually do not need therapy or ECT.

2. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Equivalent to the Discovery of Fire

I predict that a scientist working deep within the bowels of Sandia National Laboratory will discover the Engram, 60 years after LRH's discovery.

But of course, the government will keep the discovery a secret and continue to Black PR L Ron Hubbard, Dianetics and Scientology in an effort to discredit them so no one finds out about engrams.

Then they can have auditing for themselves.

3. barky

barky Patron with Honors

I predict that Miscavige, fearing a worldwide economic downturn, will convert all his hard-earned Scientology profits into gold and store it, well, at Gold. The accumulated weight will be so heavy, the ranch will collapse into the desert, never to be seen of again. Elsewhere in the world, no one will notice.

4. Chowderhead

Chowderhead Patron

I predict that DM will announce that he has been in comm with LRH and LRH wants him to complete a mission on another planet and he will be giving contol of his body to LRH while he is gone. LRH/DM will then remove the restrictions on the release of OTIX and OTX because of the dire situation he found while away from Teegeack.

5. ExScnDude

ExScnDude Patron with Honors

LOL - good one.

My predictions:

Barry Bonds will be convicted of perjury.

The evangelicals will choose Huckabee in Iowa. Then America's corporatocracy will throw every nickel into ruining him by any means possible (Huckabee being an economic liberal). After this, Huckabee will respond by indicating that Romney (corporate America's butt-boy) belongs to that viscous Satan-loving cult (Mormonism) - resulting in John McCain cruising to the Republican nomination.

The Boston Celtics will win the NBA title.

Alanzo and Bea Kiddo will each reach 10,000 posts.

I will win the lottery and open up a dog rescue farm for Italian Greyhounds.

All of my Indian and Argentinian direct reports will resign as soon as I finish training them - making them completely qualified for higher-paying jobs.

Jesus will show up for a session on every continent.

The Hollywood writers strike will not be resolved and no one will notice.

There is at least a 5% chance of any of this being true.

ExScnDude
    Seer of All Things Past, Present and Future

6. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

The psychs will invent a drug that cures PTSness and as-ises engrams. Miscavige will rail against this drug in the press while secretly producing a stash of his own for release as part of Super Power in 2009. The Church of Scientology will make billions in drug sales.

7. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Scientists will find an alien race of beings, posing mostly as psychiatrists, who were sent here to act as prison guards and to keep Earthlings from learning their true spiritual nature.

8. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

The Human Genome Project will uncover a gene that causes human beings to speak only in broad generalities, to rail against anything constructive, and when the radio doesn't work, to kick the cat instead of fixing it.

9. ExScnDude

DM, after committing his 20,000th overt will have a huge cognition and disconnect from himself.

10. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Amnesty International will uncover iron-clad proof that all human rights abuses stem from psychiatry, and they will join forces with the Citizen's Commission on Human Rights to eradicate Psychiatry by 2010.

The Red Cross will also begin wearing Yellow T-Shirts at disaster sites and will begin giving touch assists to all disaster victims, thus saving many lives.

11. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

The Harvard School of Psychiatry will award Tom Cruise its highest honor for knowing the History of Psychiatry when no one else does.

12. ExScnDude

L. Ron Hubbard will be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in chemistry for the invention of the cal-mag formula, after the civil wars in Western Africa are resolved due to its liberal use among the combatants.

"Man, I was a crazy man before de cal-mag come." asserted Jepson Batawana, leader of the East Congo rebels.

The million dollar prize will be used to restore the L. Ron Hubbard - the Scientist wing of the L. Ron Hubbard museum in downtown Hollywood.

13. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Scientology will see unprecedented expansion in Kazakhstan, Uruguay, and the Republic of Congo.

14. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Alanzo's on a roll!! :hysterical:

15. Free to shine

I love this one!! :D

16. ExScnDude

The Church of Scientology will announce that it has just completed the purchase of the Empire State Building in downtown Manhattan.

David Miscavige will announce that with the release of OT IX and X, the church now has the perfect building for the ideal OT org which will deliver the highest states attainable.

17. Free to shine

ooooh Alanzo, love your new av! :D

18. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Thanks. It's actually another prediction for 2008.

I predict that in 2008, an Ex-Scientologist will throw the baby out with the bathwater.

This will be the picture that they take.

19. Free to shine

I meant the previous one...
    Though I see where you are going with this one. :D