What's new

Name that Show - Scientology Media Productions purchases blocks of time on Spectrum

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
Re: Name that Show - Scientology Media Productions purchases blocks of time on Spectr

A detail I keep wondering about. The person on that cover, the helmet, the clothes - is that a "loyal officers" thingy? Or what else does the symbolism here imply? I remember an old Scientology illustration of people (aliens) in hard hats and overalls carrying boxes into a spaceship, and ofcourse there was that shortly used similar uniform.

Tony Ortega said:
David Miscavige: Scientology TV launches by June 21, to show ‘planet’s coolest religion

ISNSMP-e1491272346171.png

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Name that Show - Scientology Media Productions purchases blocks of time on Spectr

A detail I keep wondering about. The person on that cover, the helmet, the clothes - is that a "loyal officers" thingy? Or what else does the symbolism here imply? I remember an old Scientology illustration of people (aliens) in hard hats and overalls carrying boxes into a spaceship, and ofcourse there was that shortly used similar uniform.

I think the person on the cover is a jockey who is holding up the trophy for having won a horse race. This is probably something to do with winning the Birthday Game that all orgs compete in.

Irayam

Patron with Honors

Maybe a little late in the thread, but what about:

2001, A SPAM ODISSEY

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

There are three jockeys. Faceless disposable figures in the shadow of Ron willing to do whatever is necessary to win for command intention.

A detail I keep wondering about. The person on that cover, the helmet, the clothes - is that a "loyal officers" thingy? Or what else does the symbolism here imply? I remember an old Scientology illustration of people (aliens) in hard hats and overalls carrying boxes into a spaceship, and of course there was that shortly used similar uniform.
it's a stylized version of the LRH Birthday game horse race, where each mission, org, continent vie against each other to win the birthday game trophy. So that's the winning jockey holding the cup.

See the race horse in the upper left of the leader board?

Mimsey

hqdefault.jpg

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

Chris Shelton on Scientology TV.

[video=youtube;6FXkStJ5lFU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FXkStJ5lFU[/video]

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Scientology Media Productions is going to start showing TV on Spectrum TV this summer. Are we ready for this? Do they know what they are doing? Is this going to flood new people in to Scientology orgs and turn the tide of negative media in their direction? All of this and more as I talk about SuMP and do some compare & contrast with Mormon TV by talking to ex-Mormon Jon Streeter about it.

Jonathan's YouTube channel: https://goo.gl/wOjqap

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *